The Writer Of IPKKND Talks About The Show[Edit pic - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

OMG! This is a total KEKTA Saas Bahu writer who just writes OUTLANDISH stories if things I hear of KEKTA shows are to be beleived!

I bet now he will just RUIN our show! I am really stressed by this news! I liked Ved Raj's style of writing much better!

Especially some of the comedy on the show during the NK track was superb! At the moment, it is  ALL gloom and doom only! Is Shyam going to wreck the wedding? DO they get married at all... etc etc...

I guess short answer is NO they dont get married! I think another "Hate story" is on the cards when the Garima truth comes out! We didnt get a redemption track, we didnt get a decent love track!

INSTEAD we get Poojali, Snake OTT drama, and baby killing! THEN we will get Dadi Garima story exposure, and Arnav Khushi's wedding being called off and them going back to HATE!

I guess then in 6 months FINALLY Poojali will grow half a brain cell and REALIZE her husband is a pervert and a killer and kick him out!

I hope the audience is STILL watching at this point! By this stage, God only knows if Arnav and Khushi will even HAVE a story accept hating each other for their family's past??

KEKTA 😆

Even I think the hate track will come back!

@bold agree!

I guess then in 6 months FINALLY Poojali will grow half a brain cell and REALIZE her husband is a pervert and a killer and kick him out!🤣

Originally posted by sneak-peek

I am actually scared of this guy Jianesh! He's come to ruin our show and that is plainly visible also.

Saturation point?? My foot! The kind of OTT twists and turns that you are used to putting, Mr. Writer, I have absolutely no doubts that saturation does come in sooner rather than later. That's why I say that you are just NOT the right choice for a show like IPKKND! 4 Lions, are you guys listening?

Ya agree @ bold😆
he is writter of ekta show thatz y we r seeing so much crying in the show recently...hope him to bring some nyc arshi track which we all want to see n get them married soon
Originally posted by fairy_stardust

TFS. I really don't like his response of what is in store. Ah, we'll just have to wait. 

Ya me too
oh freak than marriage divorce.. marriage divorce... the IPKKND...mera IPKKNSd... pls bring it back... ek hi tu show tha dekhny ko
Hell, I don't want to see  a leap of a guzzillion years.

Neither do I want to see the lovers never meet.  Look at Pavitra Rishta.  Archana's daughters are as old as she was when she started the show.

I don't want Arshi aging, and I don't want to watch their children.

They have wonderful characters like NK in the show - expand their stories, PH.

What - is there a shortage of writers in Mumbai ????
Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

Hell, I don't want to see  a leap of a guzzillion years.

Neither do I want to see the lovers never meet.  Look at Pavitra Rishta.  Archana's daughters are as old as she was when she started the show.

I don't want Arshi aging, and I don't want to watch their children.

They have wonderful characters like NK in the show - expand their stories, PH.

What - is there a shortage of writers in Mumbai ????

I second that !