nonsense yaar
accha bhala show ka bharta banayenge
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tenxin

What.๐Ÿ˜ฒ... crocodile eating the villian..that was the end of the show ๐Ÿคฃ
haha i didnt know tfs to both of u

LOL! not villain..it was the hero! ๐Ÿ˜† after that leap n plastic surgery coz face got damaged by the crocodile..๐Ÿ˜† i hope IPK will never have such tracks... and well, we have young cast so i dont think they wud like any leaps.. im gonna try giving this new writer a chance.. lets see... :)

Edited by khushix - 11 years ago
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _WASIM_

OMG Guys,what is happening with our show?..OMG i am seriously worried...so should i ready to watch 5-6 MARRIAGES,20-40 Years LEAP,DIED,SURGERY,MEMORY LOST,SEPRATION...nahi please...kuch karo doston..wake up..

What? even days of our lives is not that bad๐Ÿคขbut again, this show is not DOOL it's love story about two different people. That's what Ekta's soaps were all about? ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก no wonder I heard bad things about her/his shows.
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushix

LOL! not villain..it was the hero! ๐Ÿ˜† after that leap n plastic surgery coz face got damaged by the crocodile..๐Ÿ˜† i hope IPK will never have such tracks... and well, we have young cast so i dont think they wud like any leaps.. im gonna try giving this new writer a chance.. lets see... :)

Sorry, it's not for me, but I have to reply.
What??? That's  weird! he wrote that? LOL! that's too funny!
Damn! I never want this to happen in IPK. After what you post I don't even want to give him a chance. If I was Gul I would never ask him to write for my show.
Double post sorry!
Edited by SaraJL - 11 years ago
fly_dog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: khushix

OMG..now thats even more surprising..LOL
Just watched the few episodes when i was in school but it didnt finish even after i completed my college graduation ๐Ÿ˜† 
If ipk turns tat way..m dead ๐Ÿฅฑ
haha lets  give him a chance..
thanks for the reply :)
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tfs..gul too on the foot of ekta.typical
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Though I am very apprehensive and not interseted in anything concerning KEkta Kapoor...but I feel that it's not just the writer who governs the story...the CVs too have a big say in it...so if they maintain there original story, there is not much damage this new writer can do to it...keeping my fingers crossed.!!!!!!!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG! This is a total KEKTA Saas Bahu writer who just writes OUTLANDISH stories if things I hear of KEKTA shows are to be beleived!

I bet now he will just RUIN our show! I am really stressed by this news! I liked Ved Raj's style of writing much better!

Especially some of the comedy on the show during the NK track was superb! At the moment, it is  ALL gloom and doom only! Is Shyam going to wreck the wedding? DO they get married at all... etc etc...

I guess short answer is NO they dont get married! I think another "Hate story" is on the cards when the Garima truth comes out! We didnt get a redemption track, we didnt get a decent love track!

INSTEAD we get Poojali, Snake OTT drama, and baby killing! THEN we will get Dadi Garima story exposure, and Arnav Khushi's wedding being called off and them going back to HATE!

I guess then in 6 months FINALLY Poojali will grow half a brain cell and REALIZE her husband is a pervert and a killer and kick him out!

I hope the audience is STILL watching at this point! By this stage, God only knows if Arnav and Khushi will even HAVE a story accept hating each other for their family's past??
-lovestory- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gursikh_simran

He got recently replaced! Now this 'Saturation point๐Ÿ˜† ' is the writer!

gautam is still there i think.๐Ÿ˜†.he only handles the screen play not the storyline.

these days like others me also pissed off with this anjali rona dhona bt im liking the current story line๐Ÿ˜Š
lets see how they take it forward.hoping for the best๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Barunz4ever thumbnail
Ya wonder ab humane show ka Kya hoga we don't want it to go down due to sum repetitive boring over dramatic stufff the new writer u better not do that or find ur self better place in the ektaclan๐Ÿ˜ก