Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The Writer Of IPKKND Talks About The Show[Edit pic

gursikh_simran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This interview of 'Jainesh Ejardar', the writer of IPKKND came in 6th September newspaper

I have edited the article , this one has the writer's pic also! 😈

Click Below To View Larger Size :

(Note: Click "Skip Ad" On Upper-Right Corner After Clicking Above)

EDIT:

Agree with all your points Guys! I used to keep saying this that IPK is not an Ekta Kapoor show, its very different from other daily soaps but  I was bit surprised to know that the new writer comes from Ekta  Kapoor camp. I absolutely used to dislike all her shows! 🤢

And the writer himself saying there is a saturation point in every story , lol . Marry or kill the main lead N number of times, then bring them back N number of times and when nothing else is left to be shown you can call that a 'saturation point' !

Wonder why they have hired him, Ekta shows used to garner good TRPs with their OTT twists and turns, maybe thats the the reason for it!
Edited by gursikh_simran - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xxChanga_Jixx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...ohh so he is writer of one of the Ekta Kapoor show...No wonder
gursikh_simran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Bhelcome! 😊
mayuloveu thumbnail
he is the writer of ekta shows. nd in ekta show leads never get married. they always get separated. so this jainesh planned to separate arshi. arshi will not get married
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What did Gul do? She killed her show to hire this weird writer who wrote the stories of creepy shows like kausoti jinade gi ki, kyuki saas vi kavi bahu thi!!!! 👎🏼
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
what the!!!!! Sawdhan India? Kasauti? Kkusum? Unbelievable man...

What r u doing Gul????

Pls bring ved raj back, pls bring LM back... Pls, pls pls pls...
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I miss Gautam Hegde!!!!!!! WHY do they have to change writers?! it ruins EVERYTHING. There will be no character consistency anymore.
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
simran, why do u need to use pay per view site to share a link ? Can't u share the link straight away ?

The result/end product of code for this image should be:

Edited by serious - 11 years ago
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Isn't he the same writer for EK???
I got to know about EK because of IF's post😡
didn't Mishti clarify that marriage will happen+ SP?
after reading this I feel so bad, although at first I was upset because of this so called Re-marriage track, but after today I want their marriage to go on as planned😭
I feel bad for ARHI! I think he'll separate them because of the past😭.
Gul you ruined the show the day you hired this person.
I feel bad for Barun/Sanaya for doing what they are told to🤢
Can't they be like DB? and demand for better script and writer+ that show can go back to it's original track???
Thank you😊

Edited by SaraJL - 11 years ago
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
and the writer of those saas-bahu serials is now turning IPK into a highly dramatic saas-bahu serial!?!?! 😡
We want the old team back... !! 😡
Ekta kapoor's story writers are all sadists... they keep making the story more and more tense and gloomy everyday!
We want Arshi love story, not Ekta kapoor drama like kasuatii where two lovers got separated and suffered all their life! 😡 😭 😭 😭