Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Was there an actual point behind Khushi's request? (Page 9)

-Sunset- IF-Rockerz
-Sunset-
-Sunset-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
The only thing I hate is that some people are actually praising Khushi for that dumbness!

No offense to anyone... sry... 

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

P.S: At first even i reacted impulsively when I first saw that scene, but later when I pondered about it, this is my conclusion.

Swapna, loved your entire post dear! 

My only problem is that the scene was so unnecessary, you know? Maybe its just me but it felt as if it was just thrown in there to make Khushi even more confusing and difficult to understand for the casual viewers who don't take the time to actually think about it (myself being guilty of that today).

I get it Priyanka, In a moment of heat, I wrote in Rima's post RIP Khushi. But later I pondered and hence my conclusion changed again.
We feel its unnecessary, but for CVs its necessary coz their CHAL( trap) to fool us the viewers to hate Khushi.  When they cant convince us to sympathize Anjali, they are trying to hate us to hate Khushi its as simple as that  and for that they are going other way  where it hits and hurts many and they are successful. See like you many who are Khushi fans had fallen into that trap even me. So they have succeeded. All they want is to make Anjali the lead and highlight the show to bro-sis relationship. Its no more a love story but DKS and Di ki kahani. Or it can be they want to end this show, so they are playing all these cheap tactics to irritate loyal and dedicated fans. Thats all I can say!!!!

Sorry for going off opic but this show is beyond any redemption Pri. It totally turned into a show where Anjali is the lead and her loss, her pain is more important than anything. From past 4 episodes its about di di di di di di. Even Khushi didnt get these many episodes for her rituals.
RIP IPPKNDSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

Sanlicious IF-Dazzler
Sanlicious
Sanlicious

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Originally posted by Sanlicious

You just stole my words away...
This is what I was feeling exactly. They are just diminishing our anger by giving some screen space to Khushi for such a scene that held NO importance at all, coz we know Shyam would come back only on DI's wish...I would say, they are making us HATE khushi so that we LOVE their pampered princess...
Sorry Anjali fans, but I can't help saying that...

Thanks, this is exactly what I meant...after what seems like an eternity, Khushi finally got some screen-time and it was such ridiculous and pointless scene. They reserve the powerful writing for Anjali...too bad it still doesn't stir any emotions in us.
Emotions are obviously there but of what, you know better LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmy

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
P!!

Sigh! I am 10 pages too late! Just noticed your post..

Totally concur...wonderful post!

Won't say anything else, for a lot of the replies on your thread have already said things I wanted to write. Plus I am tired of ranting...

AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Priyanka...a very good post...

I am numb today..so please excuse me to set my mood right...

I completely understand Monu, these episodes are getting more and more hard to watch with each passing day. I just want this Didi track to be over soon.

Originally posted by -Aimz-

Priyanka. I don't know what to make of it. Won't say much today anyway.

If it was an attempt to degrade Khushi in our eyes, seems like the CVs have been successful.
If there was another motive behind it, I'm sorry but the CVs must make their meaning clearer, their execution better.

Either way, it's all about Di. The love story is gone with the wind.

That sums it up very well Aimz...I love your post!

Originally posted by trina2010

I have just one word for Sanaya . NEGOTIATE baby , or leave. Negotiation always works best with this PH.

True, otherwise they take you for granted. I don't think this is what SI was promised either, when she took up the role of Khushi. This PH is just incredibly indecisive, confused and unprofessional...from top to bottom. They change the entire essence of the show for a supporting character that everyone despises now...and want to make the lovable female lead into something they WANT us to despise. Sad.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz--DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

Decent6Chori Goldie
Decent6Chori
Decent6Chori

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
That scene was pointless..
This show is pointless..

Wish SI was a b*tch and made demands. It would make things much easier...

AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanja_here

Actual point behind that scene was...making us realise...cvs r officially gone mad!!!!!!!thats all frm my side!!!

Haha...very nicely put! LOL

Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

Priyanka, this is eggxactly what I said on the LU thread this morning...

Copy pasting from there...

that's the new trick they plan to play on us...if khushi brings shyam in then they create opportunity for ppl to blame khushi tat way their darling anjali gets sympathy votes...I m sure this will happen and if it does I m quitting for sure...

Enuff of unfairness to khushi as well as sanaya 

LOL girl the two of us think alike...

We always have dear...I agree with all your views, especially on Rima's thread. And you called this even before the episode aired, the show is becoming really predictable! LOL

Originally posted by .._sonii_..

I think to me it just to show that Khushi is a strong woman and is willing to bring the enemy back to house for the sake of her sister in law just so she can get better ..

Because Khushi Knows if Anjali Remains in this State, Arnav will never be happy if di is not happy and if Di is not happy then her marriage may never happen..

Im glad that This time she Discussed it with him Instead of going behind his back.. but im glad she accepted his answer and didn't retaliate ..

Im hoping Just Hoping Khushi doesn't start off the conversation again.. she should just let the sibling argue about it ..   

Lovely post Soni, that's a great way to look at it...its just that the first somewhat significant scene got this week was this one, where she just ended up confusing people. The name Shyam is very sensitive...people will automatically jump to conclusions, especially if it looks like she is remotely on his side. Why did she have to bring up the fact that he lost his child too, as if she doesn't know a monster like him can never change.

OmNaMaSteOm

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

P!!

Sigh! I am 10 pages too late! Just noticed your post..

Totally concur...wonderful post!

Won't say anything else, for a lot of the replies on your thread have already said things I wanted to write. Plus I am tired of ranting...

Shweta, as long as you're here Hug I knew you would agree because you don't like it when they compromise Khushi's character by making her do such things that leave most viewers confused. I just wish they had explained the purpose behind that scene better, the way all the girls here did so wonderfully.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmsbk2

Go to top