Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Was there an actual point behind Khushi's request? (Page 8)

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .A.l.i.a.

I never imagined that Khushi will reach this level of dumbness ..  ( its not Khushi .. its the CVs )
that was in favor of Anjali and Arnav characters .. and against her character ..

I was a little bit optimist about Shyam re-entry .. I thought  that Arnav maybe will agree to bring Shyam back, after his stupid Di's emotional blackmailing - since he had no concrete evidence that Shyam was the one who kidnapped him - .. and Khushi will refuse and will take a strong decision by leaving the hose if Shyam enter .. or anything , but not that stupid scenario ..

but alas! .. this show became a hopeless case

Khushi? Taking a strong decision? If she were strong she wouldn't have given in to ASR's blackmailing. (Well some fans call it wooing/redemption). 

I actually felt for her when shyam was demeaning her but when she agreed to go back to RM she lost all respect.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-birdAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

OMG how did I miss this thread.

If you can not like me then you can not like anyone.

This is the Mantra of the CVs.If you don't like Anjali then you should not like Khushi too.Its the new track of the show.

Ad about the rift.Well the rift is to come.According to spoilers 7th September is the day.Khushi wil bring back Shyam on anjali's request and then the Dhamaka.

Aisha are you sure its on Anjali's request? It would make Khushi's actions somewhat justifiable...still stupid considering she knows how dangerous Shyam is. This show is so obsessed with justifying Anjali's actions that they are messing up the logic of the entire show!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm-DKS-

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
no point i don't know why did they show that khushi should be the last person to say that actually that was strange decision khushi is a girl with big heart but she is not fool 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmy

callyd Senior Member
callyd
callyd

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
They ended the scene with Anjali asking for Shyam and Arnav looking shocked.

Tomorrow, Arnav will refuse. Anjali will refuse to eat or have her medicines from anyone except Shyam.

Day After - Khushi will again try to convince Arnav to bring him back and she will insist and he will yield and it will create a rift.

Once again, we will be ranting over the weekend as the CVs have decided to give us the worst episodes on Fridays.

I loved Arnav and Khushi till Feb then it all went downhill. I am not a blind Arshi fan but I can't remember rewatching any scenes a number of times from March to date. That magic is missing.

The quality of the show and direction and story is so pathetic these days,

Siri22AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanlicious

You just stole my words away...
This is what I was feeling exactly. They are just diminishing our anger by giving some screen space to Khushi for such a scene that held NO importance at all, coz we know Shyam would come back only on DI's wish...I would say, they are making us HATE khushi so that we LOVE their pampered princess...
Sorry Anjali fans, but I can't help saying that...

Thanks, this is exactly what I meant...after what seems like an eternity, Khushi finally got some screen-time and it was such ridiculous and pointless scene. They reserve the powerful writing for Anjali...too bad it still doesn't stir any emotions in us.
CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

OMG how did I miss this thread.

If you can not like me then you can not like anyone.

This is the Mantra of the CVs.If you don't like Anjali then you should not like Khushi too.Its the new track of the show.

Ad about the rift.Well the rift is to come.According to spoilers 7th September is the day.Khushi wil bring back Shyam on anjali's request and then the Dhamaka.

Aisha are you sure its on Anjali's request? It would make Khushi's actions somewhat justifiable...still stupid considering she knows how dangerous Shyam is. This show is so obsessed with justifying Anjali's actions that they are messing up the logic of the entire show!

You know Anjali is a very clever woman.She knows the only option left is Khushi.No matter how much she cries Arnav will not bring Shyam back.So she will beg to Khushi.And Khushi out of helplessness will go against Arnav.But Arnav will not get to know about the whole thing.He will feel that Khushi interfered in their lives intentionally.Well that's what the spoilers and tagline say.
But the question is why they needed to show Khushi believing Shyam has transformed?No matter how much dumb,naive,foolish a girl is she will never ever trust the man who lusted her.Dead
Just to make Khushi being bashed by us so that we stop bashing the Queen they did it.Angry

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

priyanka you are damn right
i can smell the ploy now
i was seething mad at this behaviour of khushi
now i smell foul play
they are up to some tricks to ruin khushi
let us ruin them first by quitting and lowering trps
let us show them that for us khushi is and always will be the true lead

Rima, I read your post and could tell how disappointed you were...I feel the exact same way as you do. However, I try to remember the memories of the old Khushi and keep hoping she will come back (and that will bring back the charm of the show). Right now, I'm disgusted with how they are using her. Everything is about Anjali and Arnav. Khushi is nothing for them.

OmNaMaSteOm

Sweet-bird Senior Member
Sweet-bird
Sweet-bird

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
I am speechless!!!

time to move on dear!! otherwise it will hurt more!!

They all are pathetic!!! most pathetic is ArShi..

Chalo, I m going to watch that darga scene again..hope can feel better

AmazingAmy

Go to top