Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Was there an actual point behind Khushi's request? (Page 7)

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by velangini

Priyanka
very nice post

khushi was shown more desperate than dumb
khushi's dumb request is to glorify hero's brains which have recently returned back from long vacation
khushi's request is to show that she is no less than rani saheba for getting that murderer back home
it is to shift the hate towards khushi from someone else,you see
but that was below the belt cvs
the only saving grace for this show being khushi,they are playing with their lifeline

So true Vel, lovely post. I especially agree with the bold...the show first started going downhill when they reduced Khushi to a one-dimensional, comedy character in March. Lets see what happens this time. None of her scenes or actions seem to be well thought-out or important in the bigger picture...she's just there as a punching bag to make the other characters look good or convincing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
yeah.. its the worst ever.. I still cant bear seeing khushi persuading arnav in this..

CVs deliberately did this so that we can now rant over khushi ..

For the first time I am so angry on khushi ..

AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

I have not seen the episode but seeing the posts & the extreme reaction i have figured out that 

Sanaya at some point of time needs to understand what is happening with her role. She can not just act because she has a script in hand she needs to realize that her role is creating an image whether right or wrong i will not comment but that image has a lot of weight with it.

Even the actors acting play a role in society, i hope she sees what is going on.

The fact that they are trying their level best to push sympathy to such an extent down our throat implies that Anjali's track has lots of time to end & the trps are not going to help the audience from escaping it.

Great post Harshi...I can always count on you to get what I'm saying dear. I've always liked Sanaya and wish she would demand more challenging and important scenes for her character. We know she can deliver as she did when she carried the show alone for 2 months. Is it fair to relegate her to the background now, after all her hard work? She deserves a better role, not a reduced role.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmpakpearl

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Originally posted by stafhtad

Priyanka
AngryAngryAngry
For ignoring my reply in your earlier post.  I am going to Silly this post.

Anyways, but first, the serious part.
I heard from reliable sources who always give unreliable information, that, Kushi went and told Gul, she wants to say a dialogue or two in every episode.  She told Gul, apart from holding Anjali and holding a glass of water and stroking Anjalis hair, she can also speak.
Gul refused.
Kushi thought to herself.  I will have to create my own opportunity.  Then when Arnav was talking she said the dialogue, we have to protect Di from Shyam.
Gul whacked her on the head after the lead Anjali complained to Gul that Kushi was mouthing dialogues when the script did not have any.
NK told Kushi, she needs to be lead friendly and if she is going to improvise, she should learn from the master Anjali.  He showed her Anjalis interview of how she improvises her touching and stroking of Chotey.
Kushi now informed, then said, we should protect Di by brining back Shyam.
Gul got mad and wanted to shut down Kushis role.  But Anjali asked Gul to calm down and told her, that is so sweet.  She is supporting her Di.  She has become a Di Bhakth.  It is alright.  We can let her have that dialogue.

So that is how it came about.

And now to the Silly

You did not reposnd to my reply to your previous thread nor did you PM about this thread and so you and me are going to settle this like two mature adults.  TongueTongueTongue   Twrbh !!!

Loopy, you came to my last thread SO late. I just saw your reply right now...because I had forgotten about that thread. I apologize my dear, I will definitely PM you first next time I make a thread.

Your post is amazing, love you for this!
Excuse me.  How dare you blame me.  Blame Kushi.  She is the reason, why I am SO late.TongueWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

-MOTHER- IF-Sizzlerz
-MOTHER-
-MOTHER-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
OMG how did I miss this thread.

If you can not like me then you can not like anyone.

This is the Mantra of the CVs.If you don't like Anjali then you should not like Khushi too.Its the new track of the show.

Ad about the rift.Well the rift is to come.According to spoilers 7th September is the day.Khushi wil bring back Shyam on anjali's request and then the Dhamaka.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SanliciousSiri22AmazingAmyNi1234pakpearlOmNaMaSteOm

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanja_here

Actual point behind that scene was...making us realise...cvs r officially gone mad!!!!!!!thats all frm my side!!!

fully agreed..

AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaniax

Xactly!!! wat's the whole point of including tht scene? Confused

I feel there's more to it..wat if she supports Anjali in this decision and tries to convince Arnav again..so he wud hav no choice but to bring Shyam bck.

If they show us a flashback scene tomorrow, of Anjali begging Khushi to convince Arnav to bring Shyam back, I'd be satisfied. But we all know that's not going to happen because a) that would make Khushi more sympathetic than Anjali and b) Anjali herself asked Arnav, she clearly doesn't need Khushi's help.

Originally posted by .A.l.i.a.

I never imagined that Khushi will reach this level of dumbness ..  ( its not Khushi .. its the CVs )
that was in favor of Anjali and Arnav characters .. and against her character .. 

I was a little bit optimist about Shyam re-entry .. I thought  that Arnav maybe will agree to bring Shyam back, after his stupid Di's emotional blackmailing - since he had no concrete evidence that Shyam was the one who kidnapped him - .. and Khushi will refuse and will take a strong decision by leaving the hose if Shyam enter .. or anything , but not that stupid scenario ..

but alas! .. this show became a hopeless case 

Alia, I wanted that EXACT storyline...it would be so much better for TRPs as well. However, that wouldn't give Anjali any importance or screen-time. They will compromise their lead female for a supporting one that people literally can't stand seeing on-screen anymore.

OmNaMaSteOm

Sanlicious IF-Dazzler
Sanlicious
Sanlicious

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
You just stole my words away...
This is what I was feeling exactly. They are just diminishing our anger by giving some screen space to Khushi for such a scene that held NO importance at all, coz we know Shyam would come back only on DI's wish...I would say, they are making us HATE khushi so that we LOVE their pampered princess...
Sorry Anjali fans, but I can't help saying that...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmpakpearl

Go to top