Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Was there an actual point behind Khushi's request? (Page 6)

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

i am sick and tierd of this writers Pri
they could have simply avoided that scene.anyways poojali is gonna blackmail her brother for creep.the to bring down khsuhi they made this

pri if they wanna give us a story about bro and sis why didnt they promote the show with poojali initially.why there were only Arshi promos.
why do they want us to shift out love from khushi to poojali?

Vijji, great post dear! That was exactly my point...there was no need for Khushi to bring Shyam up when Anjali herself did the same later on. 

Or was this another sick attempt to show how Anjali is more important than Khushi? He didn't listen to his wife but will listen to his sister. He was always obsessed with his sister but this is getting nauseating...no need to shove it down our throats how important Di is...the increased screen-time and importance, articles, justifications, etc are more than enough.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijji12OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Is Khushi so dumb? She still calls him Ji?

She wants him back? 

This is so idiotic

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyGodhuliLogonMrDarcyfan

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I think to me it just to show that Khushi is a strong woman and is willing to bring the enemy back to house for the sake of her sister in law just so she can get better ..

Because Khushi Knows if Anjali Remains in this State, Arnav will never be happy if di is not happy and if Di is not happy then her marriage may never happen..

Im glad that This time she Discussed it with him Instead of going behind his back.. but im glad she accepted his answer and didn't retaliate ..

Im hoping Just Hoping Khushi doesn't start off the conversation again.. she should just let the sibling argue about it ..   

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirlAmazingAmyMentalExotica-DKS-GodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

P.S: At first even i reacted impulsively when I first saw that scene, but later when I pondered about it, this is my conclusion.

Swapna, loved your entire post dear! 

My only problem is that the scene was so unnecessary, you know? Maybe its just me but it felt as if it was just thrown in there to make Khushi even more confusing and difficult to understand for the casual viewers who don't take the time to actually think about it (myself being guilty of that today).

Originally posted by Ni1234

What happened to that girl who advised Anjali on her marriage anniversary in the start of the show ??? Where is that OLD KHUSHI gone ???

Nisha, fantastic post...I'm so glad you are on the first page. I'll quote this part...they won't give us that Khushi because that girl was so sensible yet true to herself. These days, they simply don't bother explaining her POV, the way they spend episodes trying to explain Anjali's POVs. 

I think its really stupid because if the audience doesn't connect with Khushi (like the comedy track), the show will fail again. Anjali is a nobody. The audience needs to see Khushi's POV.

Originally posted by pakpearl

Priyanka...Priyanka...Priyanka...I m dreading d moment whenthere will be JayeReKhushi on d profile of an ardent admirer of Sanaya Irani like u...Sweetheart...it d height of emotional blackmailing on d part of Anjali that made our innocent n genuine Khushi 2 utter those words...let d story proceed...try 2 b calm as we've no other option...Confused

That will never happen dear. I knew Sanaya wayy before this show came on air...I adore her more off-screen...so my feelings about her won't change based on this show. As for Khushi, I'll try to be hopeful.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha-Ni1234MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

Hi lady!

So I have found Khushi being dumbed down quite a few times in the past but I am strongly going to say they did not stupidify her today!
Na-ah!

She was true to herself and way mature than I have seen her in the past.
Her attempt to ask Arnav to consider bringing Shyaam back was completely out of desperation for Anjali and somewhere her hidden guilt had resurfaced through the Dadi-Arnav conversation.

She backed off instantly when she was reminded by Arnav, "Do you think this man will ever change?"

Somewhere she knew she didn't believe in the statement herself and that's why she agreed to it instantly.

You know it's human to need some sort of validation when your rational thinking takes a hike.

Arnav Khushi are balancing each other out as of now.

They have a common weakness now, Di and a common strength - EACHOTHER!

I hope I explained myself..

Hug

Gitu Hug Why aren't you writing for this show? If only the CVs were successful in conveying the logic behind that scene to us, the way you just did so wonderfully.

The writing and direction is just going downhill...they appear to be working on a tight schedule and not thinking about the tracks or characters in advance. They just leave us confused, especially the causal viewers who won't take the time to think about this. The one character they do think about it advance, Anjali, has failed to reach the viewers too.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirlMentalExoticaNi1234-DKS-GodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOm

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oyster

I doubt SI would still say, "Khushi's the character I always wanted to play."  

Great post Sonya. I just hate the inconsistencies with her character, its there with every character but MOST with her.

As for SI, she might have related to the old Khushi but you can tell in the way she talks in the behind the scenes videos that she doesn't believe in this character anymore.

Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

I am fed up Sanaya/Khushi deserves more than this... She is the lead damn it not some other selfish person who blackmailed to get their shareAngry

Johny, I've never seen you so angry...lovely post dear!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MentalExoticaOmNaMaSteOm

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

My initial reaction to that was the CVs just want a scene where they can show Arnav and Khushi taking opposing stances.

Having different and opposing perspectives.
If one thinks the guy will never change and is not worthy of another chance regardless of his child's death.
The other will think that it is possible he has changed because of the impact of losing his own child.

I think that was their intention, reminding us that these two are different.

I still Khushi was idiotic to ask however I can understand her request, it's in her nature to sympathise, take pity, forgive and forget that is her characterisation.

Whilst Arnav is the opposite, he will never forgive or forget and lets the past shadow his present constantly. That is his characterisation. Shyam has wronged him. Full stop.
Khushi was his one and only exception.

I think Khushi asked out of desperation to see Anjali better too..

Yet the catch was, she easily dropped it proving she trusts his judgement, understanding his judgement and standing by him.

Great post Ouma.

I just feel it was misinterpreted by 90% of the audience. I agree the bold might have been their intention but it was not necessary at this moment, we already know how different Arnav and Khushi. 

It also lacks consistency because this is the same man Khushi despised with all her heart during the kidnapping track. How can she feel even an ounce of sympathy, even for a second, after everything she knows about him? 

They should have thought of that and found another issue where she would understand and stand by Arnav's judgment.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmGodhuliLogon

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Priyanka
AngryAngryAngry
For ignoring my reply in your earlier post.  I am going to Silly this post.

Anyways, but first, the serious part.
I heard from reliable sources who always give unreliable information, that, Kushi went and told Gul, she wants to say a dialogue or two in every episode.  She told Gul, apart from holding Anjali and holding a glass of water and stroking Anjalis hair, she can also speak.
Gul refused.
Kushi thought to herself.  I will have to create my own opportunity.  Then when Arnav was talking she said the dialogue, we have to protect Di from Shyam.
Gul whacked her on the head after the lead Anjali complained to Gul that Kushi was mouthing dialogues when the script did not have any.
NK told Kushi, she needs to be lead friendly and if she is going to improvise, she should learn from the master Anjali.  He showed her Anjalis interview of how she improvises her touching and stroking of Chotey.
Kushi now informed, then said, we should protect Di by brining back Shyam.
Gul got mad and wanted to shut down Kushis role.  But Anjali asked Gul to calm down and told her, that is so sweet.  She is supporting her Di.  She has become a Di Bhakth.  It is alright.  We can let her have that dialogue.

So that is how it came about.

And now to the Silly

You did not reposnd to my reply to your previous thread nor did you PM about this thread and so you and me are going to settle this like two mature adults.  TongueTongueTongue   Twrbh !!!

Loopy, you came to my last thread SO late. I just saw your reply right now...because I had forgotten about that thread. I apologize my dear, I will definitely PM you first next time I make a thread.

Your post is amazing, love you for this!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top