Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Was there an actual point behind Khushi's request? (Page 3)

zaniax IF-Rockerz
zaniax
zaniax

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Xactly!!! wat's the whole point of including tht scene? Confused

I feel there's more to it..wat if she supports Anjali in this decision and tries to convince Arnav again..so he wud hav no choice but to bring Shyam bck.

Edited by zaniax - 05 September 2012 at 11:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmysbk2

.A.l.i.a. IF-Dazzler
.A.l.i.a.
.A.l.i.a.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I never imagined that Khushi will reach this level of dumbness ..  ( its not Khushi .. its the CVs )
that was in favor of Anjali and Arnav characters .. and against her character ..

I was a little bit optimist about Shyam re-entry .. I thought  that Arnav maybe will agree to bring Shyam back, after his stupid Di's emotional blackmailing - since he had no concrete evidence that Shyam was the one who kidnapped him - .. and Khushi will refuse and will take a strong decision by leaving the hose if Shyam enter .. or anything , but not that stupid scenario ..

but alas! .. this show became a hopeless case

Edited by .A.l.i.a. - 05 September 2012 at 11:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyvijji12-DKS-MrDarcyfan

pakpearl IF-Sizzlerz
pakpearl
pakpearl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

Hi lady!

So I have found Khushi being dumbed down quite a few times in the past but I am strongly going to say they did not stupidify her today!
Na-ah!

She was true to herself and way mature than I have seen her in the past.
Her attempt to ask Arnav to consider bringing Shyaam back was completely out of desperation for Anjali and somewhere her hidden guilt had resurfaced through the Dadi-Arnav conversation.

She backed off instantly when she was reminded by Arnav, "Do you think this man will ever change?"

Somewhere she knew she didn't believe in the statement herself and that's why she agreed to it instantly.

You know it's human to need some sort of validation when your rational thinking takes a hike.

Arnav Khushi are balancing each other out as of now.

They have a common weakness now, Di and a common strength - EACHOTHER!

I hope I explained myself..

Hug
EXACTLY...that's my point !!!! Priyanka..Iknow u can't bash Khushi but may invite d unwanted bashersConfused

AmazingAmyMentalExoticaMrDarcyfan-DKS-

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Yes I think you may be onto something.

Snake's wife is an actual hidden snake and is playing games to get SI ousted from the show.

Pretty soon we will see Khushi loose her life to make way for dumb-ass Poojali be the permanent lead in the show.

Doesnt Poojali feel our dislike of her ?

Oh, sorry, forgot she was a dumb-ass for a second Angry

AppleApricotAmazingAmy-DKS-MrDarcyfan

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
edited page 1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmy

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

first it seemed to me that they wanted us to have a go at Khushi but now I think it is to show us Khushi has changed a bit. She is willing to listen to Arnav's opinions and trusts his judgement without any hesitation. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmypakpearlMrDarcyfan

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

comment updated on page 1 Pri...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmy

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Sorry ! But,I don't agree wid this point... Because,as per my view... that was a very genuine n  mature talk between husband n wife...She shares her view  about Shyam wid her husband... n that was natural...

Khushi is most innocent n simple character of this show... she is not manipulative like other... she only wants happiness for all... that particular scene was only for present her caring n concern nature. Actually,I liked this mature understanding between them...when ASR said that he knows SHYAM very well...she is agree wid him...widout any argument...because,she believes in her loving hubby.Embarrassed

Last but not the least...that scene is very imp. for future turn... because,we all know that due to 'Rudali' emotional atyachaar... ASR would be agree wid his come back...in this case... Viewers ko aisa nahin lagna chahiye ki usne sirf apni Darling 'Di' ki care ki...n not concerned about his wife...so,now CVs can say that,see...she is also believes in Shayam's changed behavior.

but,same time... as a Sanaya fans... I want to request her...> > Sanaya please...please, leave this show... don't play a show piece type charracter...Ouch They are using you as a furniture...Ouch Gunjan was more challenging then this... You deserve Big n better... I am tolerating this crap...only because of you... so,please save me...
Cry Cry

Edited by Joseph_A - 05 September 2012 at 11:26am

AmazingAmySwaNia_2pakpearlMrDarcyfan

Go to top