Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Was there an actual point behind Khushi's request? (Page 17)

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Pinky HugThank you and i am going to post here if its ok what i posted else where and  i think the upshot of my current anger is just this

'In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king'

My main grouse over the way things are unfolding is that all but one of the characters have been purposely stripped of any moral fiber or reasoning just so that a sole portrayal will stand out as exemplary and just.

There is no point in oohing and aahing over the said portrayal as it is like a race between a fully able bodied person and a paraplegic no great honor in victory and a matter of shame

Absolutely no glory when you ensure integrity for a sole character to get all the praises and hosannas at the cost of diminishing decimating denigrating all the others around it

Think of a race between Usain Bolt and an Insane Dolt- makes you wince doesn't it?

The Late Michael Clarke Duncan starred in a movie adaptation of a novel by Stephen King called the The Green Mile It also starred Oscar winner Tom Hanks Academy nominee James Cromwell multi Emmy nominee David Morse etc

Only one performance was nominated as stellar among the distinguished cast for the Best Supporting Actor at the Oscars for playing the role of John Coffey- yes Michael Clarke Duncan

That is what constitutes to me at least as fair play and a level playing field where the talent of all comes into play for fair appraisal and scrutiny and it is up to each actor to perform to potential and allow us to judge fairly without having custom made tracks dialogues scenes and degrading the intrinsic nature of the other characters to make them shine

Stand out performances will then have true meaning
But then silly me it's a soap and the androgynous Bahu has to shine

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

binimoti IF-Dazzler
binimoti
binimoti

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
No I disagree partly,
 Khushi is a good hearted and the way Shyam did all his drama the kind of girl khushi is her heart will certainly melt. And this her modesty not stupidity or dumbness that even after going through a lot she want to give Shyam a second chance.
She is looking on both sides of the coin, he too lost his baby and she knows what anjali's feeling are ,towards him. When Arnav's motive in life is too keep his sister happy and his sister happiness lies in Shyam so she is ready to give him second chance 

nina5AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
It is always okay for you to make amazing posts like these Swathi. Your words have the power to convince anyone to believe in what you are saying, it's very apt that you mentioned Bill Clinton in your previous post.

"There is no point in oohing and aahing over the said portrayal as it is like a race between a fully able bodied person and a paraplegic no great honor in victory and a matter of shame"

Perfect way to put it. I wish Gul and her writers could read and comprehend this...but I know for a fact that it would fly over their heads.

OmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

It is always okay for you to make amazing posts like these Swathi. Your words have the power to convince anyone to believe in what you are saying, it's very apt that you mentioned Bill Clinton in your previous post.

"There is no point in oohing and aahing over the said portrayal as it is like a race between a fully able bodied person and a paraplegic no great honor in victory and a matter of shame"

Perfect way to put it. I wish Gul and her writers could read and comprehend this...but I know for a fact that it would fly over their heads.
Thanks girlSmile I always feel at home in your home if that makes sense
i just read that article over the new writer he sounds even more scarier than GH augh Is this his idea of drama make all women look stupid for the majority of female audience No wonder the competition is rocking and what is this Kasauthi is it some famous soap of his ? sigh never thought in a milion years i would be actually discussing the intricacies of the soap industry the mighty have fallenCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbunAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
To be honest i have lost hopes with the serial. Just sticking around for Sarun only. Hope Cvs dont show Khushi bringing up Shyam issue again coz its jst PAthetic!!DeadIm sure even in Maha episode the whole one hr is going to be dedicated to this drama queen. Puke!!

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top