Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Was there an actual point behind Khushi's request? (Page 16)

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Originally posted by shona2smart4u

they added that scene just to show... hw khushi cares abt anjali n her happines.. stp blaming cv's always ..

Sorry to disagree with you...actually never mind the sorry...well she can blame anyone she wants...no one is trying anyone in the court of law to ask for factual evidence although if you look at the facts that Pinky wins hands down but for the benefit of doubt I shall not take that...in any case she can write what she wishes...if we dont like the story line which we dont then the person who writes it is responsible...now if we went and blamed my neighbour's dog that wont work as he has no clue about IPKKND...so if we look at that we are right in being irate by CV's ...

Vibby, I'm so happy to see you here Hug I don't blame you for being disgusted with the current state of the show. I know you only come here for friends now, this post means a lot, thanks dear.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28Ni1234FairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

shehreen97 Goldie
shehreen97
shehreen97

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
the cvs r very smart...LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmy

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Initially I was irked by Khushi's behaviour too but in retrospect  I realised the underlying meaning behind that scene.

We know that ASR is far from perfect, especially with his blind rage blocking his thought processes completely, but Khushi is also not far behind. Her greatest weakness is her self destructive empathy and ever present impulsiveness.

But don't you see that  the way she calmed Arnav down, he also stopped her from being foolish and impulsive and she relented the same way that he did to her.

So to misquote my fave diaogue from Jerry Maguire " They complete each other"Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

But Darcy Shyam is not some grey person whom a tragedy can transform.Khushi knows how can Shyam manipulate people around.That scene was not needed according to me.It was not the same Khushi who slapped Shyam,not the same Khushi who filled the kerosine can with water,who trapped Shyam.

Anyways I think Anjali and Dadi wil create some drama and Khushi will bring Shyam back.But is a rift due to Shyam needed now?We have already seena 6 months long MU due to Shyam.Why can't they show ArShi fighting Shyam.

I loved Darcy's post, it was a very reasonable way to look at the episode...but I agree with what you are saying Aisha. The whole scene was pointless. It didn't make sense because Khushi hates Shyam and knows his true colors better than anyone else. Its in her nature to forgive and forget, she proved that by falling in love with Arnav, but Shyam is a monster. I think they just needed to show how Arnav is the only one standing against Shyam so they made Khushi utter such nonsensical lines. There is no way she believes Shyam can change.

Edited by AyeReKhushi - 06 September 2012 at 3:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Vibby, I'm so happy to see you here Hug I don't blame you for being disgusted with the current state of the show. I know you only come here for friends now, this post means a lot, thanks dear.

PinkyHug

How are you lovie? am at my cousins for a wedding so am kind of coming and going hereWink miss you girls though...anytime for my darling friendSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

saddafmahmood Goldie
saddafmahmood
saddafmahmood

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

pri every episode starts with DI and ends with DI .there is no other story in IPKKND right now other than DI.but  they failed us to get connected to this DI mata.why do we will shift our focus from khushi to DI suddenly.no one negotiated with us for that.i am sick and tierd of this DI dedicated episodes now.i  signed up for beautiful love story.one naive girl and arrogant man falling in love.intense love.where is the intense love?Arnav is dedicated to DI service all the time.where is the cosistency in characters.if she wants her husband back she should leave why is she asking her brother to get him back.is she a kid asking for toys?
i am sorry Pri i am jus venting out whatever came to my mind.but i am fed up.
the bitter truth is i am not able to quit the show.

addiction door jaane na de    Expectations paas aane na de

i jus wanna do this

sana_sugarbunAmazingAmy

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Priyanka Moi as late as ever but better than never Great thoughts

I have read a zillion posts defending her action and while I can understand their selective need to keep her characterization intact when demanded I don't like the way they are emphasizing her foolishness unlike last year where she did look charmingly nave and innocent in her views

My POV if they wanted to show a difference in ideology there are better ways of doing it than making her say I don't want injustice to happen to a two timing cheating lying thieving capable of murder scoundrel.Dead

It does not make her look fair minded on the contrary blindly stupid They could have shown her asking it as a rhetorical query or how will you handle it if your sister wants to see him and what happened in the end like the good obedient phangurl of a wife she bowed to his superior knowledge. Right now she is becoming more and more like the side kick spouse of a SP Bahu never saying anything much and playing his personal cheerleader/ stress buster to the hilt and his obsession with his sister is rubbing on to her as well

Found that scene of the tablet nauseating. Could she not have told by taking of your health you can pay more attention to the problems in the house?

oops Stupid me (this show has become hazardous to my thought process) they wanted to highlight this show is all about Di Ke Liye so scratch that thought

I have no issues over them bonding as a husband and wife in fact would have loved it under different circumstances which will never come just questioning the methods of showing it and downsizing her role and making her mouth some of the most immature dialogues to make the male lead look absolutely sane and suave in comparison is certainly not it.

It's like watching a debate between Todd Akin/ Mamata Banerjee and  Amartya Sen/Nelson Mandela absolutely cringe worthy and serves no purpose other than to highlight the farce

I am not going to go into why SI is tolerating I am sure she knows it so obviously there is something more than meets the eye and can say I feel maha relieved and thrilled that this serial has become as ordinary an any of the other and gosh we have the honor of some fella who wrote for the queen of Indian drama herself so gloriously regressive days ahead

They should take a leaf out of Bill Clinton on the art of selling a concept He made an endorsement look like a D day election victory

Pinky am tired of ranting Am going to minimize my interactions I too have my pride and if somone is not going to respect a loyal viewer's thoughts then why should I waste my time energy effort not to mention valubale resources like electricity over them for then there will be no difference between the obsession over an actor and my obsession over them

Swathi please never get tired of ranting my dear...these are amazing...you always know exactly what to say! You are being too kind...the likes of Gautam Hedge are not capable of taking a leaf out of Clinton on the art of selling a concept. They wouldn't even be able to see how he displayed his eloquence, power, charm, and talent in his endorsement.

Back to the show, it started out being different but yes, it has become VERY ordinary now. The majority of the wise viewers have either already quit, are on the verge of quitting, or still watching with building frustration (most of us fall in that group). Khushi does remind you of a typical SP spouse these days. They want to keep her characterization intact, but selectively...only when it benefits in making the other characters look good. Loved your post!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbunFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

PinkyHug

How are you lovie? am at my cousins for a wedding so am kind of coming and going hereWink miss you girls though...anytime for my darling friendSmile

Hope you have a great time at the wedding dear, so sweet of you to come here in between. I'll be waiting for your PM Hug

OmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

Go to top