Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Was there an actual point behind Khushi's request? (Page 14)

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Hug I always love reading your views Vijji and Swapna, don't say sorry for that! I agree with you both as always. From Nisha's TRPs thread, we know the lowest day was Wednesday. The episode featured mostly Anjali's godh bharai, Arnav vs Dadi showdown and only 2 minutes of Khushi at the end. Hence the lowest TRPs of the week. It is obvious who fans want to see and who they don't want to see. I don't think they can turn a blind eye to this much longer, not if they all want to go jobless.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha-vijji12OmNaMaSteOm

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Hug I always love reading your views Vijji and Swapna, don't say sorry for that! I agree with you both as always. From Nisha's TRPs thread, we know the lowest day was Wednesday. The episode featured mostly Anjali's godh bharai, Arnav vs Dadi showdown and only 2 minutes of Khushi at the end. Hence the lowest TRPs of the week. It is obvious who fans want to see and who they don't want to see. I don't think they can turn a blind eye to this much longer, not if they all want to go jobless.

They dont care Pri, bexuase they are pretending to sleep and not sleeping actually.
If you take roka ceremony week, only roka episode and the following episode saved the week avg TRPs coz the next 3 days were snakes romancing and hence low TRPs . Did they learn? So how can u expect now?Angry
Did u check ur PMEmbarrassed

AmazingAmyvijji12OmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

Siri, I know what you mean...the show has been trashed all over FB since the Friday episode. It was hilarious reading some of the comments. Its not just on IF, everyone is fed up.

Pri i saw those comments my god ppl are wild in there. I thought its only IF gosh i was so wrong over 1000 comments altogether Pri oh my.
But those comments are amazing i loved it Big smile LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmy

nina5 Groupbie
nina5
nina5

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Well, after watching today's episode, I made a post with my initial reaction of disappointment in Khushi's idea for bringing back Shyaam. But, after pondering on this and reading your views written in this thread, I can see where you are coming from. I now have mixed opinion about this.

On one hand, i think that it was actually good she brought it up - i am not saying this in favour of Shyaam - but the reason being that she and Arnav had a mature and serious conversation; to understand one another and talk it out.

on the other hand, I still think that it was not necessary for her to bring this up. I can understand that she is very caring, loving, simple, good nature person who believes in forgiveness and letting bygones be bygones and puts the happiness of others before hers. These are some of the qualities I truly adore about her. Having said that, I honestly think that thinking optimistically about Shyaam and finding good in him after all his deeds not just with Khushi but the fact that he deceived the whole Raizada house for the past 2 years and on top of that intending to kill Arnav are enough reasons to not bring him back. There is no guarantee that he will not repeat himself and his deeds.  

Some say that if she can forgive Arnav for the way he has been treating her, then forgiving Shyaam should not be any different. As true as that is, I am going to disagree a little bit here. This is because even though the behaviour and coldness that Arnav projected towards Khushi were uncalled for and very inappropriate of him (to some extent still is- especially the moment he gets angry or in his controlling ASR mood), I would say it was still a little better than Shyaam. The reason behind this is that at least he was not imposing a different personality; thats what he is known for doing as ASR it was not a hoax like Shyaam. It was far less than the time period Shyaam had betrayed them for.

As for the whole lead, parallel lead, screen time, dialogues given and things of that nature...well, I am not sure what to say about that - i honestly dont have an opinion about it. All I can say is that Khushi is most certainly not the same character she was from the starting of the show until the end of kidnapping track (with the exception of a few more episodes and scenes after that)

All the magical spell that this show put on me is starting to wear off quiet drastically now. I thought by bringing in Dadi its going to get better in terms of story and the unexpected good surprises that it will bring - still waiting - but...there have been some great things/rabba ve moments but not nearly as wonderful and pleasing as it has been prior to the kidnapping track with the context of story- although it did have loopholes before but still better than now. This was reason why stopped watching the show during the kidnapping track with the occasional episodes here and there.

lets see what happens moving forward from her onwards

Edited by nina5 - 05 September 2012 at 10:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyMrDarcyfan

-MOTHER- IF-Sizzlerz
-MOTHER-
-MOTHER-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
I just finished watching the repeat telecast of the Behna show.And every minute the tag line appeared "Arnav Ke Khilaf Ja Ke Kaun Layega Shyam Ko Ghar?"
So the issue is not sorted yet.Arnav may somehow manage to calm Anjali today.He will not bring Shyam today.But someone else will.And no prize for guessing who is it.

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Priyanka Moi as late as ever but better than never Great thoughts

I have read a zillion posts defending her action and while I can understand their selective need to keep her characterization intact when demanded I don't like the way they are emphasizing her foolishness unlike last year where she did look charmingly nave and innocent in her views

My POV if they wanted to show a difference in ideology there are better ways of doing it than making her say I don't want injustice to happen to a two timing cheating lying thieving capable of murder scoundrel.Dead

It does not make her look fair minded on the contrary blindly stupid They could have shown her asking it as a rhetorical query or how will you handle it if your sister wants to see him and what happened in the end like the good obedient phangurl of a wife she bowed to his superior knowledge. Right now she is becoming more and more like the side kick spouse of a SP Bahu never saying anything much and playing his personal cheerleader/ stress buster to the hilt and his obsession with his sister is rubbing on to her as well

Found that scene of the tablet nauseating. Could she not have told by taking of your health you can pay more attention to the problems in the house?

oops Stupid me (this show has become hazardous to my thought process) they wanted to highlight this show is all about Di Ke Liye so scratch that thought

I have no issues over them bonding as a husband and wife in fact would have loved it under different circumstances which will never come just questioning the methods of showing it and downsizing her role and making her mouth some of the most immature dialogues to make the male lead look absolutely sane and suave in comparison is certainly not it.

It's like watching a debate between Todd Akin/ Mamata Banerjee and  Amartya Sen/Nelson Mandela absolutely cringe worthy and serves no purpose other than to highlight the farce

I am not going to go into why SI is tolerating I am sure she knows it so obviously there is something more than meets the eye and can say I feel maha relieved and thrilled that this serial has become as ordinary an any of the other and gosh we have the honor of some fella who wrote for the queen of Indian drama herself so gloriously regressive days ahead

They should take a leaf out of Bill Clinton on the art of selling a concept He made an endorsement look like a D day election victory

Pinky am tired of ranting Am going to minimize my interactions I too have my pride and if somone is not going to respect a loyal viewer's thoughts then why should I waste my time energy effort not to mention valubale resources like electricity over them for then there will be no difference between the obsession over an actor and my obsession over them

Edited by FairyLiquidSoap - 06 September 2012 at 12:29am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nina5AmazingAmyMentalExoticaNi1234OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Harshitha

I have not seen the episode but seeing the posts & the extreme reaction i have figured out that 

Sanaya at some point of time needs to understand what is happening with her role. She can not just act because she has a script in hand she needs to realize that her role is creating an image whether right or wrong i will not comment but that image has a lot of weight with it.

Even the actors acting play a role in society, i hope she sees what is going on.

The fact that they are trying their level best to push sympathy to such an extent down our throat implies that Anjali's track has lots of time to end & the trps are not going to help the audience from escaping it.

Great post Harshi...I can always count on you to get what I'm saying dear. I've always liked Sanaya and wish she would demand more challenging and important scenes for her character. We know she can deliver as she did when she carried the show alone for 2 months. Is it fair to relegate her to the background now, after all her hard work? She deserves a better role, not a reduced role.

Pri i still dont know why is Sanaya keeping quite i m really left wondering about that.
Fine she she loves her work but she should also see the kind of impact its creating at the other end right ??
DB is a prime example : no one likes her now or the character she is doing

Edited by Harshitha - 06 September 2012 at 12:50am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyNi1234MrDarcyfanFairyLiquidSoap

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
When I first heard that Khushi was going to possibly argue to bring back Snake for Anjali, I was like "HELL NO"!!!

But then I saw the actual conversation between Arnav and Khushi! It was obviouse even in the hopsital that Khushi felt some pity for Shyam, as he kept talking about losing his child!

Today, the only reason she even dared to bring up the subject again with our "Caged Lion" is because she was just giving Shyam the benefit of the doubt, thinking of him as a "Grieving father"!! I doubt that she fully trusts that he has changed, but maybe she thinks that his grief at losing his child IS real!

After all, she may agree with Stopwa on the matter that YES, the child was not just Anjali's but Shyam's as well! ASR rightly does NOT trust Shyam! I dont think Khushi trusts him, but thinks they should be fair to a grieving parent! Of course when Arnva flatly refused, she backed off!

However, it remains to be seen what more Khushi will be willing to do, to fulfill Di's demands! I think Arnav will initially refuse and DI bhoot may do her "Hunger strike" and Khushi may call Shyam!

I SURE hope not! But HECK, at this stage anything is possible! BUT I guess then in Stopwa's eyes, if Khushi DOES do this, it may cause some confusion if she was right in reading Khushi?? Shyam has gone out of his way to show that Khushi created MU about him! So then WHY would she then support his return?? This shows that Khushi is not a selfish person! STOPWA may have to ponder this point!

Might be interesting to see how this plays out! IF Arnav does not agree for Snake's return and Khushi defies him... then there will be a rift between ARHI! But the point Khushi made RE losing one's child is true! Sometimes, a tragedy puts things in focus for us! Gives us clarity! In Snake's case, Khushi might think that this tragedy has forced him to see Anjali's worth? YES it is a pipe dream, but things like that DO happen!

THAT is my stance!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 06 September 2012 at 12:59am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nina5AmazingAmyvijji12MentalExoticaOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

Go to top