Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Was there an actual point behind Khushi's request? (Page 13)

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

@ bold -  HA HA HA.

Sorry Priyanka. 

But do you really think this will happen?. Poojali finding out about Shyam? She saw many times shyam and Khushi together and we all know she turned a blind eye to it. She infact at one instance I think when she saw shyam coming out of khushi's room was angry with Khushi and not her pati parameshwar.

And when did Khushi find out about Shyam again. Last teej right? More than a year. And what did we get? Shyam more vicoius than ever and Poojali well still Pojjali. Is there any growth in their esp her characters?. 

Shyam will return on ME I think. Like you said Poojali will be back with a bang with her Poojas for this and that. And Pray why didn't she celebrate Bhaidooj this year? Anyways this Poojali Shyam drama will go on and on and on and on and on and even though everyone knows the truth including Poojali it will declared that everyone has bahut badi galat faime. 

But she has to find out about him soon or her and Shyam's drama will be dragged on even longer. They have to be aware of the fact that fans are getting frustrated, they need to wrap it up soon. This is one track they can't afford to drag. It is failing to generate good ratings even while moving so fast, miscarriage, remarriage, past...3 tracks being shown at the same time...yet the show is at the bottom of the chart. That's how much people are not interested in Anjali's saga.

I'm tired of talking about this...talking about her. I'm surprised Daljeet was not the #1 on that ranking thing this week. She's probably more talked about on this forum than anyone else right now. I just want it come to an end. That's all. I want her to go back to getting 2-3 mins per episode, at maximum. That's why the show used to be good and deliver high ratings. Isn't that a big hint? We get higher TRPs when she wasn't an important character! I think we're all just wasting our time...they will keep shoving her down our throats, they have an obligation (contract) to do so, and this is the way they chose to do it sadly, stripping this show of its essence.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22Akanksha-

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Originally posted by Siri22

@ bold -  HA HA HA.

Sorry Priyanka. 

But do you really think this will happen?. Poojali finding out about Shyam? She saw many times shyam and Khushi together and we all know she turned a blind eye to it. She infact at one instance I think when she saw shyam coming out of khushi's room was angry with Khushi and not her pati parameshwar.

And when did Khushi find out about Shyam again. Last teej right? More than a year. And what did we get? Shyam more vicoius than ever and Poojali well still Pojjali. Is there any growth in their esp her characters?. 

Shyam will return on ME I think. Like you said Poojali will be back with a bang with her Poojas for this and that. And Pray why didn't she celebrate Bhaidooj this year? Anyways this Poojali Shyam drama will go on and on and on and on and on and even though everyone knows the truth including Poojali it will declared that everyone has bahut badi galat faime. 

But she has to find out about him soon or her and Shyam's drama will be dragged on even longer. They have to be aware of the fact that fans are getting frustrated, they need to wrap it up soon. This is one track they can't afford to drag. It is failing to generate good ratings even while moving so fast, miscarriage, remarriage, past...3 tracks being shown at the same time...yet the show is at the bottom of the chart. That's how much people are not interested in Anjali's saga.

I'm tired of talking about this...talking about her. I'm surprised Daljeet was not the #1 on that ranking thing this week. She's probably more talked about on this forum than anyone else right now. I just want it come to an end. That's all. I want her to go back to getting 2-3 mins per episode, at maximum. That's why the show used to be good and deliver high ratings. Isn't that a big hint? We get higher TRPs when she wasn't an important character! I think we're all just wasting our time...they will keep shoving her down our throats, they have an obligation (contract) to do so, and this is the way they chose to do it sadly, stripping this show of its essence.

If the CV's really cared for their TRP's  would they be shoving poojali down our throats. Looks like they don't care. I don't understand why? Why they're hell bent on making Poojali the lead. There's something here we must be missing.

I don't think they will wrap up shyam drama so soon. IPK has only one villan. You saw the FB about ASR' s past right? For the hype they built it seemed so thanda atleaset that's what I felt. With the past a big fizzle they wouldn't dare show the door to shyam. Strictly my opinion.

And like I said even if Poojali comes to know the truth will she believe it? I'm sure she won't. She'll say "appko bahut badi galat faime hui hai" or sth.  like that. I won't be surprised if she even utters those lines to shyam.

Even if shyam's truth is out there's still past right? I don't think we can get rifd of her that easily. From now everything will be revolving around her. I wouldn't have invested so much time if I knew Poojali will be taking over.

AmazingAmyvijji12

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Siri, I know what you mean...the show has been trashed all over FB since the Friday episode. It was hilarious reading some of the comments. Its not just on IF, everyone is fed up.

Siri22vijji12

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged

I feel the exact same way Vijji, so its great to read all your posts. I've been going on and on about this that its like a broken record now. 

I just want this Anjali saga to come to an end NOW. However, I know it will be dragged...as Shyam will be coming back to RM, we get more Shyam and Anjali scenes, then she will find out about his reality, go into depression again...hopefully show isn't cancelled by then.

It has become all about this woman now. I don't mind her getting 5 or even 10 minutes of the episode but not the whole damn episode revolving around her. I don't think the creators of this show cares at all about what the fans want.

Sorry for buttingEmbarrassed everyone's scene even garima and buaji's scene is also about di? My God everyone may forget to take oxygen but not this Di jhap. Its getting on my nerves. If at all anyone has dialogue it should be about di. And this damn jhalli losing baby saga is going from friday. So exactly, how many minutes did Khushi get for roka and mehendi?Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22AmazingAmyvijji12

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

I feel the exact same way Vijji, so its great to read all your posts. I've been going on and on about this that its like a broken record now. 

I just want this Anjali saga to come to an end NOW. However, I know it will be dragged...as Shyam will be coming back to RM, we get more Shyam and Anjali scenes, then she will find out about his reality, go into depression again...hopefully show isn't cancelled by then.

It has become all about this woman now. I don't mind her getting 5 or even 10 minutes of the episode but not the whole damn episode revolving around her. I don't think the creators of this show cares at all about what the fans want.

Sorry for buttingEmbarrassed everyone's scene even garima and buaji's scene is also about di? My God everyone may forget to take oxygen but not this Di jhap. Its getting on my nerves. If at all anyone has dialogue it should be about di. And this damn jhalli losing baby saga is going from friday. So exactly, how many minutes did Khushi get for roka and mehendi?Angry

swapna i wont be surprised if tomorrow shashi gets up and asks 'Anjali bitiya aap teek tho hona'
i am fed up of repeating the same thing .but still i wanna vent out my angerAngry

Siri22AmazingAmyAkanksha-

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

swapna i wont be surprised if tomorrow shashi gets up and asks 'Anjali bitiya aap teek tho hona'
i am fed up of repeating the same thing .but still i wanna vent out my angerAngry

Not only Shashi Vijji, even lakshmi ji will ask abt tht foolAngry Its hurting like hell Vijji. from past 4 days its about the same thing Im  tired to the extent like I want to trash my lappyAngry, why the hell didnt they dedicate even 1 episode for Khushi's roka and mehendi dammit?Angry

Siri22AmazingAmyvijji12

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
priyanaka i am sorry for posting repeatedly but cant help it

swapna   now they are writing the story baes on bro and sis only.khuhsi is no where involved now.mehendi episode confirmed us that.dont break u r lappy dear DI ko taklif hogaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmy

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

priyanaka i am sorry for posting repeatedly but cant help it

swapna   now they are writing the story baes on bro and sis only.khuhsi is no where involved now.mehendi episode confirmed us that.dont break u r lappy dear DI ko taklif hogaLOL

Di ki takleef? My foot!!!! let her go to hell and rot there for all I careAngryLOL

Hey Pri, sorry for spamming your thread hunEmbarrassed

Edited by sarunfan4ever - 05 September 2012 at 7:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmy

Go to top