Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Was there an actual point behind Khushi's request? (Page 12)

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by capricorn2006

This was what I was fearing since the spoiler came out. They will always butcher her character to glorify the male lead and the villain and to deflect the hate from Anjali to Khushi. 

If they hadn't made her say that nainsaafi thing, it would still be fine . She was just asking him to let shyam meet anjali once not get him back in RM. But that nainsaafi thing was just Dead

I have been so disgusted and disappointed with what they have relegated Khushi/ Sanaya to. No substance to her character and no scope for her to showcase her acting skills. The only dialogues she has these days is 'Di' and 'Arnavji' and ' dawaai'. 

I am sick and tired of Di ke liye. Forget screenspace, has there been any dialogue in this show since the past week which has not revolved around Di  whosoever is the character mouthing it. 

Everyone is only shedding tears for what Anjali has gone through because of Shyam and everyone including Khushi herself has forgotten what she has gone through because of that creep. I wish for once Arnav had said I cannot forgive Shyam for what he made you go through. But that will never happen. Even the mundane task of taking his medicines has to be Di ke liye. What crap !

Sanaya you made Khushi such an endearing character inspite of the fact that it is the most poorly written character in the show. They just treat her as a joker to fit in whatever the track and the glorification of the other characters demands. 

AwesomeClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siestasbk2

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

Love your post hon. True SI really needs to contemplate abt her surroundings. Ever since the post kidnapping the focus has been too much on Anjali and esp these days . God its just SICK !!!!!I hate how the whole family is around her repeatedly saying " ANjali betya app theek hae na...Di app theek ho na?" while Khushi is shown serving Poojali as some maid for hardly 10 mins Angry. Today when they didnt know what to give dialogues to her they made her say those bloody line in Shyams favorCensoredIm sure they did it so we all can hate Khushi and move to their pampered babyDead. and Arnav has his tears and guilt only and only for his precious Di

Thank you dear...agree completely, the dialogues are absolutely STALE. Half the episode is focused on Anjali scenes and the other half is focused on Arnav and Khushi talking about her. These same CVs preached to us the importance of a supporting cast, why are they ignoring everyone aside from Di now? Its like she's the only important member in the cast. She must have negotiated one hell of a contract.

As for Khushi, they know the fans love her. Last week, the TRPs were the lowest on the day when Khushi was shown for 2 minutes at the end. So simply showing Arnav and Anjali doesn't work. So they give Khushi these forced scenes that are completely unnecessary...just to satisfy the fans. Its like she doesn't fit into the story they have envisioned for the future. This show is rapidly falling.

Edited by AyeReKhushi - 05 September 2012 at 4:47pm

vijji12sbk2

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Yesterday apparently there was a new tagline for IPK, that went something like this: Who will go against Arnav's wishes and get Shyam back to RM...

No prizes for guessing who it will be...

I'm sure Manipulative Selfish Di will throw a huge psychotic tantrum, Khushi will do the honors of getting that viscious animal back into RM. See, no one else can go against Arnav at this point and when/if Arnav tries to throw Shyam out yet again, Khushi will probably convince him against it...and thus create a rift between them.

Shweta, you are absolutely right hun...that fits perfectly with what the spoilers are hinting at. Pathetic!

Then again, Khushi is the same girl who risked her life to save a man who's been hurting her since the day they met. She's too much of a saint for me to relate to. She forgives and forgets too easily. Shyam has caused more problems for her and her loved ones than anyone else and she is still willing to give him the benefit of doubt now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vijji12

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
pri every episode starts with DI and ends with DI .there is no other story in IPKKND right now other than DI.but  they failed us to get connected to this DI mata.why do we will shift our focus from khushi to DI suddenly.no one negotiated with us for that.i am sick and tierd of this DI dedicated episodes now.i  signed up for beautiful love story.one naive girl and arrogant man falling in love.intense love.where is the intense love?Arnav is dedicated to DI service all the time.where is the cosistency in characters.if she wants her husband back she should leave why is she asking her brother to get him back.is she a kid asking for toys?
i am sorry Pri i am jus venting out whatever came to my mind.but i am fed up.
the bitter truth is i am not able to quit the show.

addiction door jaane na de    Expectations paas aane na de

i jus wanna do this

Edited by vijji12 - 05 September 2012 at 5:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22AmazingAmyAkanksha-

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
I feel the exact same way Vijji, so its great to read all your posts. I've been going on and on about this that its like a broken record now. 

I just want this Anjali saga to come to an end NOW. However, I know it will be dragged...as Shyam will be coming back to RM, we get more Shyam and Anjali scenes, then she will find out about his reality, go into depression again...hopefully show isn't cancelled by then.

It has become all about this woman now. I don't mind her getting 5 or even 10 minutes of the episode but not the whole damn episode revolving around her. I don't think the creators of this show cares at all about what the fans want.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saddafmahmoodSiri22vijji12Akanksha-

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
they dont want to listen to us . we are not targeted audience for them.i am cursing my self why the hell i started watching this show.
i am not able to see it's destruction.i really  wish it is on some other channel who dont care for trp,or by some other PH who  are comitted to their work.

i  am ready to watch any thing Arshi now.why are they not wrting the story based on Arshi?
now the full story is based on Anji and Arnav thats it.

Edited by vijji12 - 05 September 2012 at 5:52pm

AmazingAmyAkanksha-

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
That's why the show is not reaching its full potential dear, it is very one-sided towards the Raizadas. We are not getting Khushi's point-of-view at all. The fans demand it all the time but they never give it to us. If they don't give equal importance to both sides, the show will never get back its past glory. I guess they are okay with being mediocre and getting beat on the TRP chart by their rival shows (by a large margin). I don't see any more awards or accolades for this show in the near future. I never watched Geet but I know their fans used to complain nonstop...with this PH, I can see why, they are very frustrating!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22vijji12Akanksha-

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

I feel the exact same way Vijji, so its great to read all your posts. I've been going on and on about this that its like a broken record now. 

I just want this Anjali saga to come to an end NOW. However, I know it will be dragged...as Shyam will be coming back to RM, we get more Shyam and Anjali scenes, then she will find out about his reality, go into depression again...hopefully show isn't cancelled by then.

It has become all about this woman now. I don't mind her getting 5 or even 10 minutes of the episode but not the whole damn episode revolving around her. I don't think the creators of this show cares at all about what the fans want.

@ bold -  HA HA HA.

Sorry Priyanka. 

But do you really think this will happen?. Poojali finding out about Shyam? She saw many times shyam and Khushi together and we all know she turned a blind eye to it. She infact at one instance I think when she saw shyam coming out of khushi's room was angry with Khushi and not her pati parameshwar.

And when did Khushi find out about Shyam again. Last teej right? More than a year. And what did we get? Shyam more vicoius than ever and Poojali well still Pojjali. Is there any growth in their esp her characters?. 

Shyam will return on ME I think. Like you said Poojali will be back with a bang with her Poojas for this and that. And Pray why didn't she celebrate Bhaidooj this year? Anyways this Poojali Shyam drama will go on and on and on and on and on and even though everyone knows the truth including Poojali it will declared that everyone has bahut badi galat faime. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vijji12

Go to top