Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shona2smart4u

they added that scene just to show... hw khushi cares abt anjali n her happines.. stp blaming cv's always ..

Sorry to disagree with you...actually never mind the sorry...well she can blame anyone she wants...no one is trying anyone in the court of law to ask for factual evidence although if you look at the facts that Pinky wins hands down but for the benefit of doubt I shall not take that...in any case she can write what she wishes...if we dont like the story line which we dont then the person who writes it is responsible...now if we went and blamed my neighbour's dog that wont work as he has no clue about IPKKND...so if we look at that we are right in being irate by CV's ...
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

When I first heard that Khushi was going to possibly argue to bring back Snake for Anjali, I was like "HELL NO"!!!

But then I saw the actual conversation between Arnav and Khushi! It was obviouse even in the hopsital that Khushi felt some pity for Shyam, as he kept talking about losing his child!

Today, the only reason she even dared to bring up the subject again with our "Caged Lion" is because she was just giving Shyam the benefit of the doubt, thinking of him as a "Grieving father"!! I doubt that she fully trusts that he has changed, but maybe she thinks that his grief at losing his child IS real!

After all, she may agree with Stopwa on the matter that YES, the child was not just Anjali's but Shyam's as well! ASR rightly does NOT trust Shyam! I dont think Khushi trusts him, but thinks they should be fair to a grieving parent! Of course when Arnva flatly refused, she backed off!

However, it remains to be seen what more Khushi will be willing to do, to fulfill Di's demands! I think Arnav will initially refuse and DI bhoot may do her "Hunger strike" and Khushi may call Shyam!

I SURE hope not! But HECK, at this stage anything is possible! BUT I guess then in Stopwa's eyes, if Khushi DOES do this, it may cause some confusion if she was right in reading Khushi?? Shyam has gone out of his way to show that Khushi created MU about him! So then WHY would she then support his return?? This shows that Khushi is not a selfish person! STOPWA may have to ponder this point!

Might be interesting to see how this plays out! IF Arnav does not agree for Snake's return and Khushi defies him... then there will be a rift between ARHI! But the point Khushi made RE losing one's child is true! Sometimes, a tragedy puts things in focus for us! Gives us clarity! In Snake's case, Khushi might think that this tragedy has forced him to see Anjali's worth? YES it is a pipe dream, but things like that DO happen!

THAT is my stance!

But Darcy Shyam is not some grey person whom a tragedy can transform.Khushi knows how can Shyam manipulate people around.That scene was not needed according to me.It was not the same Khushi who slapped Shyam,not the same Khushi who filled the kerosine can with water,who trapped Shyam.

Anyways I think Anjali and Dadi wil create some drama and Khushi will bring Shyam back.But is a rift due to Shyam needed now?We have already seena 6 months long MU due to Shyam.Why can't they show ArShi fighting Shyam.

Shilpi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I infact liked it...
its just to voice her opinion she was not forced to keep mum if she had some thoughts in her head.. and to be very frank if you see someone after such a long time and so remorseful then anyone can tend up thinking that maybe in this time the person has changed.. And to be very frank why are people after her... why could she not share things with her husband.. and any woman who thinks that maybe for the wife's sake we should check once if he has repented... But yes, if CVS had shown a scene where Shyam was at Arnav's feet saying Sorry.. then Khushi's such scene would have more sense.. But still I think Khushi just said what she thought and she knows that ASR will not like it but still she said.. so its not being dumb but she is SMART...

I don't understand why people are calling Khushi DUMB????
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sarunfan4ever

They dont care Pri, bexuase they are pretending to sleep and not sleeping actually.
If you take roka ceremony week, only roka episode and the following episode saved the week avg TRPs coz the next 3 days were snakes romancing and hence low TRPs . Did they learn? So how can u expect now?😑
Did u check ur PM😳

Yes I checked and completely understand what you are saying Swapna, you never have to explain anything to me...we are always on the same page! πŸ€—
AmazingAmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshitha

Pri i saw those comments my god ppl are wild in there. I thought its only IF gosh i was so wrong over 1000 comments altogether Pri oh my.
But those comments are amazing i loved it πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Harshi, if me and you are angry, those people are outraged haha...it feels better to know we are sane...that the majority of viewers are frustrated. Some have quit while others who are still watching are not happy with it. This is not the recipe for success. There was never so much negativity around the show back in the day when it was a Top 5 show. The story focused on the two leads and people were happy with it. There is one reason for all the negativity now and we all know what it is. 
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Originally posted by: evenjleena28

Sorry to disagree with you...actually never mind the sorry...well she can blame anyone she wants...no one is trying anyone in the court of law to ask for factual evidence although if you look at the facts that Pinky wins hands down but for the benefit of doubt I shall not take that...in any case she can write what she wishes...if we dont like the story line which we dont then the person who writes it is responsible...now if we went and blamed my neighbour's dog that wont work as he has no clue about IPKKND...so if we look at that we are right in being irate by CV's ...

Vibby, I'm so happy to see you here πŸ€— I don't blame you for being disgusted with the current state of the show. I know you only come here for friends now, this post means a lot, thanks dear.
shehreen97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
the cvs r very smart...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Initially I was irked by Khushi's behaviour too but in retrospect  I realised the underlying meaning behind that scene.

We know that ASR is far from perfect, especially with his blind rage blocking his thought processes completely, but Khushi is also not far behind. Her greatest weakness is her self destructive empathy and ever present impulsiveness.

But don't you see that  the way she calmed Arnav down, he also stopped her from being foolish and impulsive and she relented the same way that he did to her.

So to misquote my fave diaogue from Jerry Maguire " They complete each other"😊
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

But Darcy Shyam is not some grey person whom a tragedy can transform.Khushi knows how can Shyam manipulate people around.That scene was not needed according to me.It was not the same Khushi who slapped Shyam,not the same Khushi who filled the kerosine can with water,who trapped Shyam.

Anyways I think Anjali and Dadi wil create some drama and Khushi will bring Shyam back.But is a rift due to Shyam needed now?We have already seena 6 months long MU due to Shyam.Why can't they show ArShi fighting Shyam.

I loved Darcy's post, it was a very reasonable way to look at the episode...but I agree with what you are saying Aisha. The whole scene was pointless. It didn't make sense because Khushi hates Shyam and knows his true colors better than anyone else. Its in her nature to forgive and forget, she proved that by falling in love with Arnav, but Shyam is a monster. I think they just needed to show how Arnav is the only one standing against Shyam so they made Khushi utter such nonsensical lines. There is no way she believes Shyam can change.
Edited by AyeReKhushi - 11 years ago
vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Vibby, I'm so happy to see you here πŸ€— I don't blame you for being disgusted with the current state of the show. I know you only come here for friends now, this post means a lot, thanks dear.

PinkyπŸ€—

How are you lovie? am at my cousins for a wedding so am kind of coming and going hereπŸ˜‰ miss you girls though...anytime for my darling friend😊