Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Was there an actual point behind Khushi's request? (Page 11)

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Again the advices???

some people need to introspect in themselves

good night 
or shud i say bad night

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbunAmazingAmyvijji12-DKS-sbk2MephistoOmNaMaSteOm

sarachaudhry Groupbie
sarachaudhry
sarachaudhry

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

Hi lady!

So I have found Khushi being dumbed down quite a few times in the past but I am strongly going to say they did not stupidify her today!
Na-ah!

She was true to herself and way mature than I have seen her in the past.
Her attempt to ask Arnav to consider bringing Shyaam back was completely out of desperation for Anjali and somewhere her hidden guilt had resurfaced through the Dadi-Arnav conversation.

She backed off instantly when she was reminded by Arnav, "Do you think this man will ever change?"

Somewhere she knew she didn't believe in the statement herself and that's why she agreed to it instantly.

You know it's human to need some sort of validation when your rational thinking takes a hike.

Arnav Khushi are balancing each other out as of now.

They have a common weakness now, Di and a common strength - EACHOTHER!

I hope I explained myself..

Hug

totally agreed!! infact this shud b a post in itself coz either ppl r bashing khushi's character or CVs after today's episode..Thumbs Up 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyMentalExotica-DKS-

Siesta Goldie
Siesta
Siesta

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
This was what I was fearing since the spoiler came out. They will always butcher her character to glorify the male lead and the villain and to deflect the hate from Anjali to Khushi. 

If they hadn't made her say that nainsaafi thing, it would still be fine . She was just asking him to let shyam meet anjali once not get him back in RM. But that nainsaafi thing was just Dead

I have been so disgusted and disappointed with what they have relegated Khushi/ Sanaya to. No substance to her character and no scope for her to showcase her acting skills. The only dialogues she has these days is 'Di' and 'Arnavji' and ' dawaai'. 

I am sick and tired of Di ke liye. Forget screenspace, has there been any dialogue in this show since the past week which has not revolved around Di  whosoever is the character mouthing it. 

Everyone is only shedding tears for what Anjali has gone through because of Shyam and everyone including Khushi herself has forgotten what she has gone through because of that creep. I wish for once Arnav had said I cannot forgive Shyam for what he made you go through. But that will never happen. Even the mundane task of taking his medicines has to be Di ke liye. What crap !

Sanaya you made Khushi such an endearing character inspite of the fact that it is the most poorly written character in the show. They just treat her as a joker to fit in whatever the track and the glorification of the other characters demands. 

sana_sugarbunAmazingAmysbk2

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

I get it Priyanka, In a moment of heat, I wrote in Rima's post RIP Khushi. But later I pondered and hence my conclusion changed again.
We feel its unnecessary, but for CVs its necessary coz their CHAL( trap) to fool us the viewers to hate Khushi.  When they cant convince us to sympathize Anjali, they are trying to hate us to hate Khushi its as simple as that  and for that they are going other way  where it hits and hurts many and they are successful. See like you many who are Khushi fans had fallen into that trap even me. So they have succeeded. All they want is to make Anjali the lead and highlight the show to bro-sis relationship. Its no more a love story but DKS and Di ki kahani. Or it can be they want to end this show, so they are playing all these cheap tactics to irritate loyal and dedicated fans. Thats all I can say!!!!

Sorry for going off opic but this show is beyond any redemption Pri. It totally turned into a show where Anjali is the lead and her loss, her pain is more important than anything. From past 4 episodes its about di di di di di di. Even Khushi didnt get these many episodes for her rituals.
RIP IPPKNDSleepy

No way Swapna, they can't brainwash me and I know the same holds true for you...my post was more an attack on the CVs, because I've always defended Khushi and will continue to do so. They just need to treat every character fairly. 

The lead female is the most disrespected character on IPK! So they can never blame the audience for being frustrated and the channel for refusing to promote this show.

Your post was wonderful and on target dear, no apologizing!

U very well know my feelings/ sentiments about Khushi Pri. They cant even brainwash me and hence I could see Khushi is like that from beginning and hence I reasoned my opinion. Im still watching this crap only for Khushi and not Arhi anymore to be frank enough. Im equally pissed off about ASR too, I didnt see remorse in him when its about Khushi. When he was at no fault about mahan di's miscarriage but still he cursed himself, felt guilty and still crying from 4 episodes. But what about something called conscience? Does this man have this? If he can feel guilty for no fault of his, why cant he repent and shed atleast some tears for innumerable times he hurt Khushi physically, mentally, emotionally. Hence Im only watching for Khushi now.
Pri, hypocrisy is at its best in this show both on and off screen, I dont need to explain the facts as you and me are well aware of.  Who is lead? What lead? which lead? What are talking dammit. Is it not clear from july who is lead what is the story about. Khushi is only required in hero's absence, as a punch bag, scape goat, doormat, for a shoulder to cry on and for Rabba VesAngry Is she a human? Does she have any feelings? How can we feel for Khushi dammit  when we cant feel for MAHAN DI who just lost her baby? Thinking about this woman will make my blood boil Pri. Its just few hours since her baby is lost she started manipulating and cribbing about Snake. Sadistic moron!!!!!! I can never sympathize with this lady. period!!!!

Edited by sarunfan4ever - 05 September 2012 at 6:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

And AyeReKhushi is a very wise girl and does not need an advice from anyone about what she should post!

Thanks Sneha Embarrassed 

I wasn't giving advice to SI...this post was strictly my opinion. As the lead female of the show, she should be more aware of what is going on around her. There is no way this is the role she signed up for, if we are noticing her diminishing importance in the story, how can she not? I guess she's not the bitter kind of person that I am lol. I just think her hard work (one-half the reason this show became a hit, carried it for 2 months without a hero) should be rewarded. If not, she should demand it. 

The show has become very one-sided and that's why it is not reaching its potential...despite the story progressing so much now...ratings are still mediocre, while rival shows at the same time slot has more than double their ratings.

Originally posted by RickyBahl

Again the advices???

some people need to introspect in themselves

good night 
or shud i say bad night

Hug Good night Rishi, thanks for your post dear.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmsbk2

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by capricorn2006

This was what I was fearing since the spoiler came out. They will always butcher her character to glorify the male lead and the villain and to deflect the hate from Anjali to Khushi. 

If they hadn't made her say that nainsaafi thing, it would still be fine . She was just asking him to let shyam meet anjali once not get him back in RM. But that nainsaafi thing was just Dead

I have been so disgusted and disappointed with what they have relegated Khushi/ Sanaya to. No substance to her character and no scope for her to showcase her acting skills. The only dialogues she has these days is 'Di' and 'Arnavji' and ' dawaai'. 

I am sick and tired of Di ke liye. Forget screenspace, has there been any dialogue in this show since the past week which has not revolved around Di  whosoever is the character mouthing it. 

Everyone is only shedding tears for what Anjali has gone through because of Shyam and everyone including Khushi herself has forgotten what she has gone through because of that creep. I wish for once Arnav had said I cannot forgive Shyam for what he made you go through. But that will never happen. Even the mundane task of taking his medicines has to be Di ke liye. What crap !

Sanaya you made Khushi such an endearing character inspite of the fact that it is the most poorly written character in the show. They just treat her as a joker to fit in whatever the track and the glorification of the other characters demands. 

Very well-written post, I love it and agree from top to bottom...especially the bold, highlights all my frustrations with the show!

Siestasana_sugarbunsbk2

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
I think the reason was to portray Khushi as a dumb character who makes wrong decisions... who can make ASR do the wrong thing and endanger the whole family! Angry
Also, some of the viewers are already blaming and hating khushi for her request! Ouch
So...that was the purpose! Dead
But I wanna let them know, Khushi can never be hated. Angry
We LOVE Khushi and we LOVE Sanaya! Hug

AmazingAmysbk2

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Love your post hon. True SI really needs to contemplate abt her surroundings. Ever since the post kidnapping the focus has been too much on Anjali and esp these days . God its just SICK !!!!!I hate how the whole family is around her repeatedly saying " ANjali betya app theek hae na...Di app theek ho na?" while Khushi is shown serving Poojali as some maid for hardly 10 mins Angry. Today when they didnt know what to give dialogues to her they made her say those bloody line in Shyams favorCensoredIm sure they did it so we all can hate Khushi and move to their pampered babyDead. and Arnav has his tears and guilt only and only for his precious Di

AmazingAmysbk2

Go to top