Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Was there an actual point behind Khushi's request? (Page 10)

Simone2005 Senior Member
Simone2005
Simone2005

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Khushi and Arnav have made many dumb decisions in life because one thinks with the heart too much and the other does not.  They will balance eacother other out and now hopefully make proper decisions in life.   That was the whole point of today.  They had a conversation and Arnav was right and Khushi agreed in the end. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

I get it Priyanka, In a moment of heat, I wrote in Rima's post RIP Khushi. But later I pondered and hence my conclusion changed again.
We feel its unnecessary, but for CVs its necessary coz their CHAL( trap) to fool us the viewers to hate Khushi.  When they cant convince us to sympathize Anjali, they are trying to hate us to hate Khushi its as simple as that  and for that they are going other way  where it hits and hurts many and they are successful. See like you many who are Khushi fans had fallen into that trap even me. So they have succeeded. All they want is to make Anjali the lead and highlight the show to bro-sis relationship. Its no more a love story but DKS and Di ki kahani. Or it can be they want to end this show, so they are playing all these cheap tactics to irritate loyal and dedicated fans. Thats all I can say!!!!

Sorry for going off opic but this show is beyond any redemption Pri. It totally turned into a show where Anjali is the lead and her loss, her pain is more important than anything. From past 4 episodes its about di di di di di di. Even Khushi didnt get these many episodes for her rituals.
RIP IPPKNDSleepy

No way Swapna, they can't brainwash me and I know the same holds true for you...my post was more an attack on the CVs, because I've always defended Khushi and will continue to do so. They just need to treat every character fairly. 

The lead female is the most disrespected character on IPK! So they can never blame the audience for being frustrated and the channel for refusing to promote this show.

Your post was wonderful and on target dear, no apologizing!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha-OmNaMaSteOm

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Khushi? Taking a strong decision? If she were strong she wouldn't have given in to ASR's blackmailing. (Well some fans call it wooing/redemption). 

I actually felt for her when shyam was demeaning her but when she agreed to go back to RM she lost all respect.

They have compromised her character too many times and today was just another one, at least at first glance. I've never seen them treat Anjali's character so carelessly. They don't get the fact that we don't give a damn about her...we need our leads to stay true to their characters, she's a nobody.

Originally posted by Sanlicious

Emotions are obviously there but of what, you know better LOL

Haha yeah, Anjali stirs the wrong kind of emotions in us...definitely not what she or the CVs wanted. 

Originally posted by stafhtad

Excuse me.  How dare you blame me.  Blame Kushi.  She is the reason, why I am SO late.TongueWink

But she's also the reason you are still here Loopy, admit it Hug

Edited by AyeReKhushi - 05 September 2012 at 2:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Originally posted by sbk2

P!!

Sigh! I am 10 pages too late! Just noticed your post..

Totally concur...wonderful post!

Won't say anything else, for a lot of the replies on your thread have already said things I wanted to write. Plus I am tired of ranting...

Shweta, as long as you're here Hug I knew you would agree because you don't like it when they compromise Khushi's character by making her do such things that leave most viewers confused. I just wish they had explained the purpose behind that scene better, the way all the girls here did so wonderfully.

Yesterday apparently there was a new tagline for IPK, that went something like this: Who will go against Arnav's wishes and get Shyam back to RM...

No prizes for guessing who it will be...

I'm sure Manipulative Selfish Di will throw a huge psychotic tantrum, Khushi will do the honors of getting that viscious animal back into RM. See, no one else can go against Arnav at this point and when/if Arnav tries to throw Shyam out yet again, Khushi will probably convince him against it...and thus create a rift between them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmCHIPPEDCUP

go2sleep83 IF-Dazzler
go2sleep83
go2sleep83

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Sanaya is very happy and doesn't need any advise from anyone on what she should do:

Proof:

Edited by go2sleep83 - 05 September 2012 at 3:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Barun_FeverBarun_Ash

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
I saw the post but couldn't comment on it. I am very late Embarrassed 

What you are saying is very much possible. What happened today seems very fishy. I have a feeling the CVs want to divert our hate for Anjali by making us hate Khushi. Go to hell 4 lions! DUH 

Edited by loveydovey - 05 September 2012 at 3:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmy-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by go2sleep83

Sanaya is very happy and doesn't need any advise from anyone on what she should do:

Proof:

And AyeReKhushi is a very wise girl and does not need an advice from anyone about what she should post!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbunRickyBahlAmazingAmyAkanksha-sbk2CHIPPEDCUPOmNaMaSteOm-DKS-

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Loved ur post so much

will elaborate on it tomorrow 

coz i want this thread to be alive and remain on 1st page

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmy-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmMephisto

Go to top