Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sarunfan4ever

I get it Priyanka, In a moment of heat, I wrote in Rima's post RIP Khushi. But later I pondered and hence my conclusion changed again.
We feel its unnecessary, but for CVs its necessary coz their CHAL( trap) to fool us the viewers to hate Khushi.  When they cant convince us to sympathize Anjali, they are trying to hate us to hate Khushi its as simple as that  and for that they are going other way  where it hits and hurts many and they are successful. See like you many who are Khushi fans had fallen into that trap even me. So they have succeeded. All they want is to make Anjali the lead and highlight the show to bro-sis relationship. Its no more a love story but DKS and Di ki kahani. Or it can be they want to end this show, so they are playing all these cheap tactics to irritate loyal and dedicated fans. Thats all I can say!!!!

Sorry for going off opic but this show is beyond any redemption Pri. It totally turned into a show where Anjali is the lead and her loss, her pain is more important than anything. From past 4 episodes its about di di di di di di. Even Khushi didnt get these many episodes for her rituals.
RIP IPPKNDπŸ₯±

No way Swapna, they can't brainwash me and I know the same holds true for you...my post was more an attack on the CVs, because I've always defended Khushi and will continue to do so. They just need to treat every character fairly. 

The lead female is the most disrespected character on IPK! So they can never blame the audience for being frustrated and the channel for refusing to promote this show.

Your post was wonderful and on target dear, no apologizing!
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siri22

Khushi? Taking a strong decision? If she were strong she wouldn't have given in to ASR's blackmailing. (Well some fans call it wooing/redemption). 

I actually felt for her when shyam was demeaning her but when she agreed to go back to RM she lost all respect.

They have compromised her character too many times and today was just another one, at least at first glance. I've never seen them treat Anjali's character so carelessly. They don't get the fact that we don't give a damn about her...we need our leads to stay true to their characters, she's a nobody.

Originally posted by: Sanlicious

Emotions are obviously there but of what, you know better πŸ˜†

Haha yeah, Anjali stirs the wrong kind of emotions in us...definitely not what she or the CVs wanted. 

Originally posted by: stafhtad

Excuse me.  How dare you blame me.  Blame Kushi.  She is the reason, why I am SO late.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

But she's also the reason you are still here Loopy, admit it πŸ€—
Edited by AyeReKhushi - 11 years ago
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Shweta, as long as you're here πŸ€— I knew you would agree because you don't like it when they compromise Khushi's character by making her do such things that leave most viewers confused. I just wish they had explained the purpose behind that scene better, the way all the girls here did so wonderfully.

Yesterday apparently there was a new tagline for IPK, that went something like this: Who will go against Arnav's wishes and get Shyam back to RM...

No prizes for guessing who it will be...

I'm sure Manipulative Selfish Di will throw a huge psychotic tantrum, Khushi will do the honors of getting that viscious animal back into RM. See, no one else can go against Arnav at this point and when/if Arnav tries to throw Shyam out yet again, Khushi will probably convince him against it...and thus create a rift between them.

go2sleep83 thumbnail
Sanaya is very happy and doesn't need any advise from anyone on what she should do:

Proof:
Edited by go2sleep83 - 11 years ago
Targaryen thumbnail
I saw the post but couldn't comment on it. I am very late πŸ˜³ 

What you are saying is very much possible. What happened today seems very fishy. I have a feeling the CVs want to divert our hate for Anjali by making us hate Khushi. Go to hell 4 lions! DUH 

Edited by loveydovey - 11 years ago
Targaryen thumbnail
Originally posted by: go2sleep83

Sanaya is very happy and doesn't need any advise from anyone on what she should do:

Proof:

And AyeReKhushi is a very wise girl and does not need an advice from anyone about what she should post!
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved ur post so much

will elaborate on it tomorrow 

coz i want this thread to be alive and remain on 1st page

RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Again the advices???

some people need to introspect in themselves

good night 
or shud i say bad night
sarachaudhry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MentalExotica

Hi lady!

So I have found Khushi being dumbed down quite a few times in the past but I am strongly going to say they did not stupidify her today!
Na-ah!

She was true to herself and way mature than I have seen her in the past.
Her attempt to ask Arnav to consider bringing Shyaam back was completely out of desperation for Anjali and somewhere her hidden guilt had resurfaced through the Dadi-Arnav conversation.

She backed off instantly when she was reminded by Arnav, "Do you think this man will ever change?"

Somewhere she knew she didn't believe in the statement herself and that's why she agreed to it instantly.

You know it's human to need some sort of validation when your rational thinking takes a hike.

Arnav Khushi are balancing each other out as of now.

They have a common weakness now, Di and a common strength - EACHOTHER!

I hope I explained myself..

πŸ€—

totally agreed!! infact this shud b a post in itself coz either ppl r bashing khushi's character or CVs after today's episode..πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Siesta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This was what I was fearing since the spoiler came out. They will always butcher her character to glorify the male lead and the villain and to deflect the hate from Anjali to Khushi. 

If they hadn't made her say that nainsaafi thing, it would still be fine . She was just asking him to let shyam meet anjali once not get him back in RM. But that nainsaafi thing was just πŸ€’

I have been so disgusted and disappointed with what they have relegated Khushi/ Sanaya to. No substance to her character and no scope for her to showcase her acting skills. The only dialogues she has these days is 'Di' and 'Arnavji' and ' dawaai'. 

I am sick and tired of Di ke liye. Forget screenspace, has there been any dialogue in this show since the past week which has not revolved around Di  whosoever is the character mouthing it. 

Everyone is only shedding tears for what Anjali has gone through because of Shyam and everyone including Khushi herself has forgotten what she has gone through because of that creep. I wish for once Arnav had said I cannot forgive Shyam for what he made you go through. But that will never happen. Even the mundane task of taking his medicines has to be Di ke liye. What crap !

Sanaya you made Khushi such an endearing character inspite of the fact that it is the most poorly written character in the show. They just treat her as a joker to fit in whatever the track and the glorification of the other characters demands.