Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Was there an actual point behind Khushi's request?

AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
There was absolutely no need to include a scene where Khushi asked Arnav to bring Shyam back. It didn't even cause a rift between them. It was COMPLETELY pointless.

So the writer's mission behind such a pointless scene was:

a) force us to shift our hate from Anjali to Khushi
b) use Khushi as a punching bag to make the hero look good

I always felt Gul and her writers hated how a character like Khushi became so loved among fans, even though their intention was never to make her anything special. In a show that was written for the brother and sister pair...somehow Khushi made a place in our hearts. Now they are doing everything possible to destroy that. It is working. I feel nothing for HER or any other character on the show anymore. If they don't give any explanation behind her actions today, I will despise her (okay not really but close to it).

Take her down and the show goes down with her. This is one of the worst weeks of this show I've ever seen and its only Wednesday.

Sanaya really needs to start paying more attention to the kind of role she is being reduced to on this show. They are slowly phasing her out. Please be a little more aware of your surroundings girl, don't be so laid-back that it hurts your own career. Its time to make some demands of your own, regarding the character you were promised. This is not the Khushi we knew and loved in the first 6 months.

Edit: thanks to the wonderful members who helped me understand her today, better than the CVs did. I feel very negative about the way they are handling the lead story and lead female...hope the old "khushi" is back in our show soon.
Edited by AyeReKhushi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijji12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
priyanak  i feel this writer thinks that woman are dumb and have no self respect before sketching a woman's charcter
 khushi is the only person who knows very well about shyam in the  whole show but still she suggested to bring him back.
jus to give some screen space to khushi they are coming with this or to grab sympathy for poojali they planned this.

i am sick and tierd of this writers Pri
they could have simply avoided that scene.anyways poojali is gonna blackmail her brother for creep.the to bring down khsuhi they made this

pri if they wanna give us a story about bro and sis why didnt they promote the show with poojali initially.why there were only Arshi promos.
why do they want us to shift out love from khushi to poojali?

i really agree that Sanaya should think about it.khsuhi is the most inconsistent charcter in teleworld
they are making her as one comedian.she is replacing mami in some scenes
now khsuhi is there only for romance and to serve DI .new domestic maid in RM

they think they can rock the trp charts by this drama it is thier dumbness .they may rock the trp charts from last place.

if they want sympathy for Anji write her charcter well to reach the audience
when shyam exposed they made her jelosy sister and angry with khsuhi all of a sudden she is cheating Arnav.who will sympathise with her
if she really loves her husband she should fight with her brother  and leave RM.but again she is back stabbig her brother
khsuhi is the life line for this show.they are playing with it
Edited by vijji12 - 11 years ago
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
r
-----edited-----
Priyanka just loved the post as always.😊

Shyam tried to kill someone starting from babuji, poojali, Arnav, Khushi and finally he succeeded by killing his own baby. As you said, writers never liked Khushi character and hence they made her do all the silliest and stupidest things in the world. This is an effort from say march or april to make people hate her but they never succeeded but today they could finally to some extent. Even I felt she is wrong to support someone who lusted after her, who tried to kill her and her love.But that is how Khushi is. As once she said she has heart when ASR says he has brain. So that sums up her character. Let me remind you Im not saying Khushi is right, but Im trying to reason.

They always want to highlight Anjali and her pain, her relation with Arnav but its always Khushi who took the cake without any effort. This thing didnt go well with the CVs that how hard they try people are only able to connect with Khushi, her happiness, her pain and her sorrow. So why not make her dumb like Anjali so people will hate her for having no brains. So that she will be either equal to their new lead or less.

But I dont  agree with Khushi having no brains but I say its her goodness of her heart where she say good in everyone and everything, forgives and forgets everything. So I want to ask one thing. When she can forgive Arnav for all the atrocities for one year long, why not this? Did Arnav do anything less? The only difference is he didnt try to kill her like Shyam. Arnav called her characterless, gold digger, insulted her innumerable times, thrown her down from first floor, she is the reason for Shyam to lust after her, that meeting her is the biggest mistake, made her an orphan again, made a contract wedding with her, blackmailed her, better her parents are dead to have a daughter like her, torturing her physically, mentally, emotionally. Didnt she forgive all of these? So I didnt expected Khushi will do something else coz she always keeps others happiness above hers and especially Arnav's ( as his happiness lies in that Poojali and for him she even tried to commit suicide)  and she truly lives to her name and tries to bring happiness everywhere.

I agree on the last part dear. Sanaya should take matters into her hand and should see what is happening and demand what she is promised for😊

Hope I made my point clear without confusing.
Thanks for reading!!!
Cheers!!!!

P.S: At first even i reacted impulsively when I first saw that scene, but later when I pondered about it, this is my conclusion.

Edited by sarunfan4ever - 11 years ago
Ni1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
IPKKND is a ship without a rudder now. CV's doesn't even a giving a damn about the story, plot, and Characters...

Khushi is their punching bag. Scapegoat to be precise..Use her whenever you need to. Crap.

For me shocking fact is that they are not even giving a deserving importance to Khushi.

Where was Poojali when ASR got kidnapped ? Where was the screen space at that time ? Bloody hell..

They used Khushi in Kidnapping track. Once it got over back to square 1.

Khushi worked like hell day and night. Her presence was there in almost 18 minutes of the episode.She maintained the show as a single lead for 45 odd days. Is this a bloody joke ??

Well, TRP's are literally and consistently low from that episode.

Her scenes are very shallow, dull and mediocre from past few weeks. I am wondering does CV's consider her as an OLD Khushi ??? Does they consider her as a lead ?? To be precise. 

Show no more revolves around Love - Hate. It revolves around Bro - Sis.

Bull shit!

when was the last time she was portrayed as an sensitive and wise like an OLD KHUSHI ?

What happened to that girl who advised Anjali on her marriage anniversary in the start of the show ??? Where is that OLD KHUSHI gone ???

What happened to that girl who always stands up for her self no matter what.??

Khushi used to be strong, bubbly and vivacious.Her character was so much positive and inspiring. Why aren't they highliting these qualities in her now ? Why inconsistencies in her character ?? Inconsistencies in the LEAD character ?? How can CV's do such a FATAL mistake ??

In the first 6 months Khushi was the sole beckoning star that inspired the others to be good, kind, strong and cheerful at all times. I love her from day 1 because of all these qualities.

Now what had they reduced her character to ?? 

Are the CV's THIS shallow ?

Are they on a path to self destruction with this Didi Ki Saut track ?

Are they not analysing Day wise TRP's ?

Is Poojali and her so called DRAMA is enough for the show to survive in the prime time slot of 8 P.M. in this highly competitive market ??

Period.😑

Edited by Ni1234 - 11 years ago
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Priyanka...Priyanka...Priyanka...I m dreading d moment whenthere will be JayeReKhushi on d profile of an ardent admirer of Sanaya Irani like u...Sweetheart...it d height of emotional blackmailing on d part of Anjali that made our innocent n genuine Khushi 2 utter those words...let d story proceed...try 2 b calm as we've no other option...πŸ˜•Edited by pakpearl - 11 years ago
MentalExotica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hi lady!

So I have found Khushi being dumbed down quite a few times in the past but I am strongly going to say they did not stupidify her today!
Na-ah!

She was true to herself and way mature than I have seen her in the past.
Her attempt to ask Arnav to consider bringing Shyaam back was completely out of desperation for Anjali and somewhere her hidden guilt had resurfaced through the Dadi-Arnav conversation.

She backed off instantly when she was reminded by Arnav, "Do you think this man will ever change?"

Somewhere she knew she didn't believe in the statement herself and that's why she agreed to it instantly.

You know it's human to need some sort of validation when your rational thinking takes a hike.

Arnav Khushi are balancing each other out as of now.

They have a common weakness now, Di and a common strength - EACHOTHER!

I hope I explained myself..

πŸ€—
Edited by MentalExotica - 11 years ago
Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
True indeed.

Khushi's being dumb beyond belief. Anjali's dumbness makes sense at some level because she has always been like this. But in the case of Khushi, is this the same girl who doubted Shyam, spied him, and finally brought back Arnav? Comparing that Khushi with today's Khushi yields the prime example of character inconsistency.  Khushi has seen the true colors of Shyam more than anyone else, yet she did not think twice before pronouncing the possibility of his innocence.  

I doubt SI would still say, "Khushi's the character I always wanted to play."  
Edited by Oyster - 11 years ago
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sanaya Irani You deserve so much better life than this crap πŸ˜‘ You are so much talented Girl  and so so Good Natured and this Good nature is used by the CV's , why r u so good πŸ˜‘ When other peoples around your are blackmailing the CV's and getting their bullshit bloody share πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘. I was mad on IPK and that is the reason i have all episodes before this bloody crap track in my laptop You Know. The CV's should have some hear and that Gul πŸ˜‘ Her favourite character in IPK is only one person always and she is sticking  to that , bloody hell πŸ˜‘

Khushi is should be called Dhuki , when was she shown to be happy Damn it.

CV's showed her as a animal who can tolerate anything

CV's showed her as a foolish girl who play childish pranks on her husband 

They showed her as a mahan

They showed her as a girl who does not have self respect 

They showed her as a girl who would be man handled both by the hero and villan even before her marriage.

And still we loved her character so much because it was a life for our show

But doing all these they(CV's)are not satisfied , now they are showing her to be a lady who brings the villan to the show by herself, Seriously this mad CV's want all fans to turn against her. But Damn Hell they don't know that only CV's will be hated .

I am fed up Sanaya/Khushi deserves more than this... She is the lead damn it not some other selfish person who blackmailed to get their share😑
Edited by JohnySolomonRaj - 11 years ago
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
My initial reaction to that was the CVs just want a scene where they can show Arnav and Khushi taking opposing stances.

Having different and opposing perspectives.
If one thinks the guy will never change and is not worthy of another chance regardless of his child's death.
The other will think that it is possible he has changed because of the impact of losing his own child.

I think that was their intention, reminding us that these two are different.

I still Khushi was idiotic to ask however I can understand her request, it's in her nature to sympathise, take pity, forgive and forget that is her characterisation.

Whilst Arnav is the opposite, he will never forgive or forget and lets the past shadow his present constantly. That is his characterisation. Shyam has wronged him. Full stop.
Khushi was his one and only exception.

I think Khushi asked out of desperation to see Anjali better too..

Yet the catch was, she easily dropped it proving she trusts his judgement, understanding his judgement and standing by him.Edited by Rabba-Ve-Delena - 11 years ago
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Priyanka
😑😑😑
For ignoring my reply in your earlier post.  I am going to πŸ€ͺ this post.

Anyways, but first, the serious part.
I heard from reliable sources who always give unreliable information, that, Kushi went and told Gul, she wants to say a dialogue or two in every episode.  She told Gul, apart from holding Anjali and holding a glass of water and stroking Anjalis hair, she can also speak.
Gul refused.
Kushi thought to herself.  I will have to create my own opportunity.  Then when Arnav was talking she said the dialogue, we have to protect Di from Shyam.
Gul whacked her on the head after the lead Anjali complained to Gul that Kushi was mouthing dialogues when the script did not have any.
NK told Kushi, she needs to be lead friendly and if she is going to improvise, she should learn from the master Anjali.  He showed her Anjalis interview of how she improvises her touching and stroking of Chotey.
Kushi now informed, then said, we should protect Di by brining back Shyam.
Gul got mad and wanted to shut down Kushis role.  But Anjali asked Gul to calm down and told her, that is so sweet.  She is supporting her Di.  She has become a Di Bhakth.  It is alright.  We can let her have that dialogue.

So that is how it came about.

And now to the πŸ€ͺ

You did not reposnd to my reply to your previous thread nor did you PM about this thread and so you and me are going to settle this like two mature adults.  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   Twrbh !!!
Edited by stafhtad - 11 years ago