Does maanvi love virat?? (Page 6)

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
she loves Virat

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

Originally posted by atthi

Hmmm.. evn i feel like that @ times! U r not alone... Considering Virat shaved his hair off fr her, it doesn't look good wen manvi remembers him less! Even Viren cud also think frm his bro's POV.. Its a behna show i do agree & am happy with Jeeman.. But it doesnt mean thatManvi shud always think of Jeevika alone.. I felt like she remembers Virat only wen he's physically present.. It wud not be bad if she thinks abt Virat a little more frequently!!Smile
ah.. love you for this reply..felt dam better after reading this reply..and glad to know that ATLEAST ONE thinks like how i do..and you described t more perfectly what made me feel like this..
Oh no dear u r not at all alone I'm right there with u and it's pissing me off as I don't know and yeah we know it's behna show and love them but why did u show us the epic love story if it wasn't for that I wouldn't expected much I'm not asking for screen space for virman but the lil u r showing me should make sense if it was for the behna only why did she included viren and the baby so yeah we r asking the some question and trust me I have been asking this myself for a while I never voiced as I'm don't post much here I'm on replying mood tonite

Edited by arjun2011 - 06 September 2012 at 1:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol Goldie

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
manvi loves him...thatzz it...but not an unconditional one...she just loves him ...just as a boy friend but not as her soulmate...nobody is saying she should not bother abt her didi n her family...but show some concern for the person who literally sacrificed his life for her...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_candy_luver IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Are you really serious right now? I love Virman, I really do. I loved them from the begining. But it never escaped my mind that this is a BEHNA show. Manvi loves Virat, very much. Just as Jeevika loves Viren very much.  BUT Manvi is Jeevika's soulmate and vice versa. Virat is not Manvi's soulmate. He's her life PARTNER, but not her LIFE. That's Jeevika. It has always been Jeevika. So before she believes she's passing away, shouldn't she give a message to her LIFE. Its not like she's going to drop dead right after recording the message, right? She still has time to say her goodbyes to everyone else, INCLUDING Virat.  And WHY talk about Virat in a message where she's reassuring her sister that everything will be fine. Seriously? That would be so random! 

She does love Virat. But SHE'S the one who's sick right now. So obviously Virat will take more care of her than she will of him. I'm sure if the situation were reversed, Manvi would be as caring as Virat is with her. But the fact is that Manvi's bond with Jeevika will always surpass any other bond. That doesn't necessarily mean that she loves Virat any less than he does her. 
gopisharma14 Senior Member

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
we cant even compare virat's love with that of manvi(because of the great CV's)... ofcourse this is a behana show and these behana only loves eachother...they r not bothered abt anyone else... one thing is for sure ,itzzz virat who stood by her in all her difficult situvation right from the beginning of this show...when everyone including her didi,beeji,jeeju etc  misunderstood her it was this guy who stand by her(various incidents)...and for him ,shezzz his life... now they showing manvi only remembers virat for kissy ,nthing else...wat crap r they showing...where is virat (the boy who went blad for her) in this show..?? does he really exsist for her..??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MJHTMonayaSajan IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
hmmm...yesterday even I felt the same thing...

Go to top