Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AY_candy_luver thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Are you really serious right now? I love Virman, I really do. I loved them from the begining. But it never escaped my mind that this is a BEHNA show. Manvi loves Virat, very much. Just as Jeevika loves Viren very much.  BUT Manvi is Jeevika's soulmate and vice versa. Virat is not Manvi's soulmate. He's her life PARTNER, but not her LIFE. That's Jeevika. It has always been Jeevika. So before she believes she's passing away, shouldn't she give a message to her LIFE. Its not like she's going to drop dead right after recording the message, right? She still has time to say her goodbyes to everyone else, INCLUDING Virat.  And WHY talk about Virat in a message where she's reassuring her sister that everything will be fine. Seriously? That would be so random! 

She does love Virat. But SHE'S the one who's sick right now. So obviously Virat will take more care of her than she will of him. I'm sure if the situation were reversed, Manvi would be as caring as Virat is with her. But the fact is that Manvi's bond with Jeevika will always surpass any other bond. That doesn't necessarily mean that she loves Virat any less than he does her. 
gopisharma14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we cant even compare virat's love with that of manvi(because of the great CV's)... ofcourse this is a behana show and these behana only loves eachother...they r not bothered abt anyone else... one thing is for sure ,itzzz virat who stood by her in all her difficult situvation right from the beginning of this show...when everyone including her didi,beeji,jeeju etc  misunderstood her it was this guy who stand by her(various incidents)...and for him ,shezzz his life... now they showing manvi only remembers virat for kissy ,nthing else...wat crap r they showing...where is virat (the boy who went blad for her) in this show..?? does he really exsist for her..??
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hmmm...yesterday even I felt the same thing...