Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Does maanvi love virat?? (Page 5)

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

@chaitali   hello..kuch comment bhi karo yaar..
kiya,u didnt repliedConfused
as of now,i am totaly pissed off,worried about virman nowOuchwhen will we see virat breakdown?,will manvi plzz mentioned virat name in her lise ?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22

spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_virman

@shona    sirf tujhe hi nahi ,mujhe bhi shock laga yaar tere is reply padke..lol..haan you are rit..mujhe ek baar maanvi ke muh se yeh sunna hain ki what virat means to her..thats it and i would be happy..and ofcourse i would be happy if virat listens it too..and if not elders or di,she can talk to herself na how much her life partner virat means to her..

laga na jhatka LOL Haan yaar now evn i want a virman scene... Cvs r not able to handle evrythng together yaar... Par yaar meri mannu ki galti nhi hai ye cvs ki fault hai wo log use chance hi nhi dete apne feelings hume batane ki Tongue plus kushal fell ill on wrong tym... Now tat he is fine evn i'm yearning for a virman scene yaar...
thats my point,cv's cant handle two jodis at time,it is proved,in justifying jeeman and virika,virman r completely ruined ,it fells like they arenta jodi,just two people who know each other.Cry
Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
@chaitali   yu replied??sorry..i am operating thru mob so i guess it got missed somewhere in middle...on which page is it??
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

@chaitali   yu replied??sorry..i am operating thru mob so i guess it got missed somewhere in middle...on which page is it??
on the second page ,see it,its ok yaarTongue
Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitu-monaya

can i just ClapClap,completely agree with u,wow ,i mean virat is nowere in picture, he is would be husband of manvi,isnt his view,his reaction needed,and manvi is acting as if virat doesnt exist ,only jeeevi is there,i totaly luved the video part ,i was dam good,cv have proved one thing,they cant handle two jodis at a time,always ,now when jeeman r in focus ,virman automatically r ruined ,
i luv both of them ,but by doing this ,i am started not liking jeeman.CryCry
me too..this is called heights yaar..argh m pissed off...maanvi madam,plz realise that even virat exists in this world not only your di,jiju and coming up chutku..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

parulkinuaish77screen22

.SalmanDeewani. IF-Stunnerz
.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
I have already discussed abt it on Saku's post but yess am agree with u too.. Her love is nt even 10% as compare to Virat's love ! We agree she love her Diii more than any1 else ! Bt think abt the person who thinks that SHE IS HIS LIFE ! His love is incomparable !
He is a true lover ! Manvi cant ever love him the way he loves her ! 

Edited by Pooja_Ch - 05 September 2012 at 10:42pm

aish77luv_virmaanShrav123

RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

ok guys come on..jeevika is not only maanvi's sister but also her mother.  they love eachother more then anyone else in the world. and she has loved jeevika her entire life.  of course she loves virat too but that love is new, its young.  virat doesnt share that kind of a bond with his brother or anyone else. and in this situation of course all HIS attention is going to go to maanvi because maanvi is the sick one.  but maanvi's attention will be divided between him and jeevika.  and jeevika will get more of her concern right now because the sisters share sucha strong bond.  it wud be wrong for them to show maanvi more concerned with virat then jeevika.  and im sure when kushal gets better they will have more virman scenes but the heart and soul of the show is jeevika and maanvi.

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Dude who is asking maanvi to be more concerned with virat...when maanvi left a message for jeevika ,she included her jiju and THE UNBORN CHUTKU but what about the guy who did everything for her??he fought with his family for her,he shaved off his hair for her..etc etc... Couldn she tell ONE LINE ATLEAST for him??and to remind you ,this is not the first time she did this..

Edited by shrav_virman - 05 September 2012 at 11:37pm

aish77sennareniBeautyful_Mess

Go to top