India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Does maanvi love virat?? (Page 3)

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
@shona   phew thank gawd you are in a good mood today..lol..okay now coming to your reply part,i totally agree with you..but as i mentioned dis is not the first time manvi is doing this ..rather i would prefer saying that this is not the first time cvs are making maanvi do this..and yu r rit,they were showing it from viren's point of view..but i just hope atleast in tomorro's episode we get to see proper emotional virman scene..ab bahut karli yaar main intezaar..mujhe ab unki scene chahiye ek..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22Shona1907

meenal Groupbie
meenal
meenal

Originally posted by shrav_virman

Ofcourse i do understand..and thats y i told i thought about it 1000 times before i posting it..and i dunno why but my mind thought it this way today so posted it and thanks for respecting my POV..and I DO KNOW THAT ITS A BEHNA SHOW..AND I ALSO KNOW THAT ITS THIS BOND WHICH MAKES THIS SHOW UNIQUE..

i totally agree with u ... sometimes i feel the same...she only thinks of virat when he is around otherwise she does not miss him atall...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22Shona1907

sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

@Sweety and KAJENluvr(sorry dunno your name)     exactly guys..and remember on raksha bandhan day,maanvi says ki ab mein di ke saath hamesha ek hi ghar mein bahut khush rahungi..den what about virat yaar??zara uske baare mein bhi socho maanvi...
exactly...i too felt very bad @ dat dialoge... these kind of dialoges make me feel manu just take viru for granted...
hopefully v ll get a gud intense emotional virman scene soon... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22

IPKKND_Pyaar Senior Member
IPKKND_Pyaar
IPKKND_Pyaar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I loved how Manvi left a message for Jeevika.. It shows how strong their bond is... But I would've loved it more if she had left at least a small message for Virat considering how much she loves him...
CVs must make sure that they don't ignore this point as Virat is an integral part of Manvi's life even though not as much as Jeevika..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

parulkinuscreen22Shona1907Shrav123

Shona1907 IF-Rockerz
Shona1907
Shona1907

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged

@Sweety and KAJENluvr(sorry dunno your name)     exactly guys..and remember on raksha bandhan day,maanvi says ki ab mein di ke saath hamesha ek hi ghar mein bahut khush rahungi..den what about virat yaar??zara uske baare mein bhi socho maanvi...

sorry to interfere bt main bolun wat i think... Acha main bolti hoon LOL arre Manvi kitni bhi bindas type ki kyun na ho i dont think any girl will talk comfortably abt being happy to stay wid her luv n talk abt her future marriage in front of elders or evn her di... Any girl will be shy talking abt Sumthng like tat... Howevr i'd hav luvd agar is scene k baad aisa scene hota wer virat asks her ki u r happy only abt being wid u di n not wid me?? N den Manvi telling her feelings to him privately... Mere hisaab se Mujhe ye logic sahi lagta hai... Smile
p.s.: shrav i'm so chillaxed k i'm giving myself shocks wid my replies... ROFL Mujhe nhi pata tha main aisa bhi soch sakti hoon LOL
Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vadhera

I loved how Manvi left a message for Jeevika.. It shows how strong their bond is... But I would've loved it more if she had leftat leasta small message for Virat considering how much she loves him...
CVs must make sure that they don't ignore this point as Virat is an integral part of Manvi's life even though not as much as Jeevika..
small message tho chod yaar,i would have been happy even if she would have told one line about him and i would have not made this post..ah it hurts yaar..ya yu are ryt..virat is an important person in maanvi's life even though its not as much as jeevika..
Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
@shona    sirf tujhe hi nahi ,mujhe bhi shock laga yaar tere is reply padke..lol..haan you are rit..mujhe ek baar maanvi ke muh se yeh sunna hain ki what virat means to her..thats it and i would be happy..and ofcourse i would be happy if virat listens it too..and if not elders or di,she can talk to herself na how much her life partner virat means to her..

Shona1907

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
@sweety    hopefully yaar..those dialogues are such heart breaking ones..;-(

Shona1907

Go to top