Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@shona    sirf tujhe hi nahi ,mujhe bhi shock laga yaar tere is reply padke..lol..haan you are rit..mujhe ek baar maanvi ke muh se yeh sunna hain ki what virat means to her..thats it and i would be happy..and ofcourse i would be happy if virat listens it too..and if not elders or di,she can talk to herself na how much her life partner virat means to her..
Shrav123 thumbnail
@sweety    hopefully yaar..those dialogues are such heart breaking ones..;-(
Shona1907 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrav_virman

@shona    sirf tujhe hi nahi ,mujhe bhi shock laga yaar tere is reply padke..lol..haan you are rit..mujhe ek baar maanvi ke muh se yeh sunna hain ki what virat means to her..thats it and i would be happy..and ofcourse i would be happy if virat listens it too..and if not elders or di,she can talk to herself na how much her life partner virat means to her..

laga na jhatka πŸ˜† Haan yaar now evn i want a virman scene... Cvs r not able to handle evrythng together yaar... Par yaar meri mannu ki galti nhi hai ye cvs ki fault hai wo log use chance hi nhi dete apne feelings hume batane ki πŸ˜› plus kushal fell ill on wrong tym... Now tat he is fine evn i'm yearning for a virman scene yaar...
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I also made couple of post but then stopped because everyone is like calm down KUshal is sick that's y. But thats no excuse they aren't showing ANYTHING at all about how Manvi is sad about leaving VIrat or how hard it is for Virat to cope with all of this. That is such important stuff that needs to be shown but it's nowhere to be found
Shrav123 thumbnail
@shona   lmao..haan laga char sao chalis watt ka jatka...haha..and m irritated yaar..m pissed off..seriously..
Shrav123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: somakomal

I also made couple of post but then stopped because everyone is like calm down KUshal is sick that's y. But thats no excuse they aren't showing ANYTHING at all about how Manvi is sad about leaving VIrat or how hard it is for Virat to cope with all of this. That is such important stuff that needs to be shown but it's nowhere to be found

okay yaar if kushal is not fine,chalo teek hain..but nia /maanvi is fine only na..why the hell cant they just show her speaking to herself what virat means to her and all..but no ,as you said nothing like that is to be found..
Shona1907 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

@shona   lmao..haan laga char sao chalis watt ka jatka...haha..and m irritated yaar..m pissed off..seriously..

chill chill babes... Abhi toh show ko ek saal bhi nhi hua hai... Ye track khatam hone de hume wholesale mein virman scenes milenge... Dis is like i'm telling my dil all is well πŸ˜† well u noe personally i wanted dis cancer track to continue n dey cud've shown virman's luv strengthening wid it... Fir baad mein kuch serious hota n jeeman's track cud've cum... I wanted to see virat taking care of her n she falling in luv wid him evn more...πŸ˜” n like u told me few days bac k hamare sochne se kya hota hai, hoga wohi jo cvs ne plan kiya hai toh shrav ji main aapki hi advice aapko de rahi hoon... Relax😊
Shrav123 thumbnail
Hahahaha..'this is like telling my dil all is well' cracked me up shona ji...Nai yaar m really really pissed of today and upar se utna lamba msg ..argh..ek line bhi nai virat ke liye..maanvi madam,to remind you even virat exists in this world..
Shrav123 thumbnail
@chaitali   hello..kuch comment bhi karo yaar..
KAJENluvr thumbnail

@Sweety and KAJENluvr(sorry dunno your name)     exactly guys..and remember on raksha bandhan day,maanvi says ki ab mein di ke saath hamesha ek hi ghar mein bahut khush rahungi..den what about virat yaar??zara uske baare mein bhi socho maanvi...

There is not one only but many.such instances...i sometimes feel she happy marrying virat coz she get to stay with jeevi forever...honestly speaking today also i  was let down by manvi...she didnt leave any msg for virat...and tht virman scene...again i can see true love from virat but from manvis side i felt more of formality...i imaging manvi showing her love and her concern for virat...i wish instead of tht discussion on kiss they showul have shown manvi telling virat tht how much she loves him and thts y cant see him in pain..so he has to live happily ever after even after her death...i xpected some emotional talk form her side for virat too just like she did for jeevika and viren