Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Does maanvi love virat??

Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay i thought 1000 times before posting this..but i thought i am just putting out my opinion...okay seriously after seeing the msg which maanvi left for jeevika ,i began to think does maanvi love virat even 10% of how much virat loves her..i get it that its a behna show and m huge fan of them too but today i dunno i am disappointed..yesterday when sakeena posted a same topic,i dint feel the same but today i share the same feelings which she has..;-(;-(;-(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aashika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Are you saying this because manvi didn't leave any msg for virat ?
chasinghope thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shravz, she does love Virat, with all her heart, but before him it is Jeevika and she has ALREADY said it.
The message was us to think about the positive parts, the amount of HOW much Maanvi likes Jeevika, which none of the Indian TV shows have shown us, a very rare bond b/w the sisters, Thats what the CVs wanted to highlight, so don't think about why she didn't mention about Virat, just think How much she loves Jeevika. And afterall it's a behna show, so you should expect this.
I respect you're POV, to some limits its right, but it's a behna show BEFORE a VirMan show, so thats why it's like this.

Hope you understand =) 
Aishu
..Gowri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hmmm.. evn i feel like that @ times! U r not alone... Considering Virat shaved his hair off fr her, it doesn't look good wen manvi remembers him less! Even Viren cud also think frm his bro's POV.. Its a behna show i do agree & am happy with Jeeman.. But it doesnt mean thatManvi shud always think of Jeevika alone.. I felt like she remembers Virat only wen he's physically present.. It wud not be bad if she thinks abt  Virat a little more frequently!!😊
Shrav123 thumbnail
Ofcourse i do understand..and thats y i told i thought about it 1000 times before i posting it..and i dunno why but my mind thought it this way today so posted it and thanks for respecting my POV..and I DO KNOW THAT ITS A BEHNA SHOW..AND I ALSO KNOW THAT ITS THIS BOND WHICH MAKES THIS SHOW UNIQUE..
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
shrav at sum point i do agree wid u
but manvi considers jeevika not her behen but her mother..
so dis messege was from a child to her mother
afterall its behna's show n
may be if v r lucky we might get mannu's messege for viraat too
Shrav123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: atthi

Hmmm.. evn i feel like that @ times! U r not alone... Considering Virat shaved his hair off fr her, it doesn't look good wen manvi remembers him less! Even Viren cud also think frm his bro's POV.. Its a behna show i do agree & am happy with Jeeman.. But it doesnt mean thatManvi shud always think of Jeevika alone.. I felt like she remembers Virat only wen he's physically present.. It wud not be bad if she thinks abt Virat a little more frequently!!😊

ah.. love you for this reply..felt dam better after reading this reply..and glad to know that ATLEAST ONE thinks like how i do..and you described t more perfectly what made me feel like this..
chasinghope thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: viratmanvi

shrav at sum point i do agree wid u
but manvi considers jeevika not her behen but her mother..
so dis messege was from a child to her mother
afterall its behna's show n
may be if v r lucky we might get mannu's messege for viraat too

I agree :)
Edited by Aishu_VirMan - 11 years ago
sweetymol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with u completely...i dnt understand yyy cv's r not showing virat's pov...yy they r not showing manvi's concern for virat and his future...am not against behana...but virat also love manvi as much as jeevika loves her...ofcourse jeevika is like mom to manvi...but  without manvi virat will suffer more than anyone else...because for jeevika there is viren(viren can never take manvi's place as shown in yesterdays episode,but still hezz there for his wife)...But virat will be left all alone...virat has sacrificed his entire life for his love...so is it too much for us to ask cv's to show his emotions and fear of loosing his love in this stage of manvi's life...
KAJENluvr thumbnail
seems more and more ppl r having d same feelings...which concludes tht yes manvis love 4 virat isnot appropriately shown...agree manvis luv 4 virat is not even 10%of virats luv for manvi
manvi dialougues 4 virat seems just mere formality

Edited by KAJENluvr - 11 years ago