India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi SS: Destined Accidental Love* Note Pg43

-Areeba- IF-Sizzlerz
-Areeba-
-Areeba-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Hey guys , I'm Areeba as my username says Wink & here's my first ever SS in the IPKKND forum. I have never written anything before so this is the first time.
Please do give it a read and let me know that you liked it or not?
& Yes it's a Joint SS by Me &  Rozyln

Basically it's about Arnav a spunky man always happy in his life & the owner of AR Music Company , Where Khushi is a Wedding Planner n always enjoyed her work until her fianc Shayam deceived her. Here it goes the Journey of Arnav & Khushi

Chapter 1 :

"Thank You Mr. Malik I'll be there for you" Arnav said n hang up the call. "Guess What ? One more client wants to work with our Company Isn't it Amazing?" Arnav said with a Joy to his Friends.

"That's Great , really happy for you" One of his friend said & hugged him

"Thanks Buddy ! Don't you think guyz we should do a party tonight" Arnav exclaimed

"Not a Bad idea" His friend said

"Oka then See you in the Club tonight" Arnav said n left the room

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

""Why you did this to me?" Khushi thought while all those memories which she had spent with Shayam were brushing in her mind. Tears were flowing from her eyes. She didn't know where she was going , she entered in a park & sat on a bench.

Deep lost in her thoughts closed her eyes

Flash Back :

"Khushi I've to go for an Important work , Will meet you tomorrow" Shayam said while cupping her face.

"Okay No problem" Khushi said with a smile "Bye" Shayam said n left the room.

Khushi cell rang up she picked it "Hey Khushi ! Are u free in the evening?" Her friend asked

"Yes ! Next wedding will be in 2 weeks , & I've almost finished the preparations. What happened?" Khushi replied

"That's great then , See u  in Purple Orchid Be there, Bye !! She cut the call "What she is Mad" Khushi said while looking at her cell.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

At Purple Orchid :

Khushi with her friends entered in the Restaurant n saw Shayam sitting with another girl. She got Angry in a very next moment. She went toward their table, shayam stood up when she saw Khushi coming towards him "So This was ur Important work? Haa?" Khushi questioned him in anger.

"Look Khushi , What ever u watched is not true , Believe. " *Thapaak* Khushi slapped him n left the place with teary eyes.

End of Flash Back.

When she opened her eyes She found many couples in the park. & cried louder , She passed her whole day while sitting on the Bench. Park was about to close , she noticed n left from there walking all alone on the deserted street. It was 10.00 pm around in the night and she was walking all alone on the street. Not aware at all that anything could happen with her.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Club :

Everyone was enjoying that evening , Arnav cell rang up. He made his way to the exit n attend the call .

He called one of his friends "I've to go , Mr Mehta is calling me , will meet you tomorrow in Office" Arnav said "Okay No Problem Bye" & cut the call.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Arnav was driving n listening his songs n was very happy , Suddenly he saw a girl walking in front of his car , he blew the horn from behind. But she was so lost in his thoughts , she couldn't pay attention to it.  Arnav stopped his Car & went out of it.

He moved towards her n held her arm "Hey U Ok?"

OMG !! Such a bad attempt ! LOL LOL
Did u guyz like it? Do tell me through your comments Wink 

Areeba ! 

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Edited by ...Areeba... - 04 July 2013 at 1:23pm

The following 101 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...swati2011ksgsrkrachealdipica13nisha217abhirami2012ash12Varsh93Mayilkarankritika27Nitika0702anisa79nanz_2211LoveRPmcmelinavarshamaharajshalinikanagulovebadhanshabi8hari93nahi12341PriiDevisanjuarshihasheyiram1415dorindakateCheckmateerush007pari97nissoAsvati_Maya_Reader_Hobby.Spring.Barun-ObsessedSim96famiyackocolatSAM32abraxos-Siaa-dproverlovespellKKKAShilpasabuiMuskaan_87awroneemaRandomGirlRoslyn1991Glimmerrashgirl000guyinobliviondevsum-Smiles-moonlight2630shilparoxxAnGeL-BeAuTypriyalovelyKtotheMchevalarnavkhushi22riyarcoalfax-Manal.A-avni_barun..ashiya..AimmyLovesBarunmahrusweety--drama_queen--JerryTheMouseenriqueriafnajisadiv26ISensedYousuwinanodaksgfanSmileyStarbhaktiiikriti_atharvCoolioqueenzafiajoop--MISHTEE--punam2712ChitraFpinky89beautiful.-afsha-LotusPetalsPreet.KcMarinajanMrs_Darcy_17amaiaASR6262pup03-iLoveZaynMalikpolly_mkDownhill..Dreamer..

Roslyn1991 Goldie
Roslyn1991
Roslyn1991

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Guys Its a joint effort by me and Areeba.
Its the first time she has written something in this forum.
Please do give it a read and help her to improve her skills and confidence like u all did for me.

Please do drop in your comments.

Aree nice work.
I loved ur new concept so much.
Its so nice.    

Edited by Rozyln - 05 September 2012 at 10:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anodaksgfan--drama_queen---Areeba-..Dreamer..

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
OMGGG... u make k loves snake[:O] ... don't like de fact she is in love with snake but loved when she slap him LOL... waiting the moment dat she will fall in love with arnav ... and of course continu .. will wait for ur next Wink

Areeba... u should go ahead .. i also use to write but always u enjoy writing dat's why u r writing .. don't worry if de response is not so huge but it will be huge time to time .. keep it up sweetzEmbarrassed

Edited by mystery-lover - 05 September 2012 at 11:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Roslyn1991ipkkndeternity-Areeba-

Coolioqueen IF-Rockerz
Coolioqueen
Coolioqueen

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Res
nice one dear! Its just the begining. But its always gr8 to think shyam is slapped.
Looking forward to the next parts!

Edited by Coolioqueen - 06 September 2012 at 1:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Areeba-

enrique IF-Rockerz
enrique
enrique

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
hi areeba 

lets be friends 

ye bhi koi puchane wali baath hai...

i am  rosyln's sissy

mai also in IF 

u can call me mggie ...

challo now i will comment warna sissy will  maring me 

wat to say 

sorry will not trouble u ...

ur ss was really good loved it a lot 

asr happy and fun loving   i am thoda confuse ...

poor khushi 

bloody shyam 

they first met how sweet ...

challo update fast i will surely comment on it 

Edited by enrique - 05 September 2012 at 11:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

twinklegirldazzle4everrRoslyn1991anodaksgfan-Areeba-

-Manal.A- IF-Dazzler
-Manal.A-
-Manal.A-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Nice work.
I am definitely interested to read further.
Please update soon and thanks for the PM.

Manal <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Roslyn1991-Areeba-

Roslyn1991 Goldie
Roslyn1991
Roslyn1991

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mystery-lover

OMGGG... u make k loves snake[:O] ... don't like de fact she is in love with snake but loved when she slap him LOL... waiting the moment dat she will fall in love with arnav ... and of course continu .. will wait for ur next Wink

Areeba... u should go ahead .. i also use to write but always u enjoy writing dat's why u r writing .. don't worry if de response is not so huge but it will be huge time to time .. keep it up sweetzEmbarrassed

Hey thanks dear for liking the SS.
Ya the confidence level will increase slowly and later she will get huge response.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Areeba-..Dreamer..

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozyln

Originally posted by mystery-lover

Hey thanks dear for liking the SS.
Ya the confidence level will increase slowly and later she will get huge response.

u be with her will be awesome but i want her to be confidence in her self by her self she will be more stronger den Wink...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011Roslyn1991-Areeba-

Go to top