Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace: Wars are perhaps never fair. (Page 9)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srija273

Awesome analysis lyk always
Vry nce epi. RK z bck in revenge mode again. 
I also thnk dat Trishna needs some new clothsLOL

Thank you.Big smile...Trishna's clothes make me want to cover my TV screen. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark_Chocolate

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by vivoash

awesome analysis poco diHug

epi was simply amazing..pace was good...haha RK is back to being evil BBB master rupCool
loved that pinning wala scene, true besharam ko sirf Maddy nazar ayi aur uska dhokaTongue
i think RK dhoka word ki ahmiyat acchese janta hai..maybe painful childhood k wajah se...
i thought RK apne ghar ke sari furniture tod dega, but thank god PH ka paisa bach gaya, shayad next scene me chun chun kar saman tod deROFL
lol paddy ji kitna chupayegi sacchai?? Trish mean thi par usne jo kaha wo pura sahi thaStern Smile
lol 'tik tok tik tok' kar isne maddy k naak me dum karke rakha haiROFL
hospital scene was nice, i wish RK ne roma ki aur bajayi hotiTongue lol maddy aisa soch bhi kaise sakth hai k RK apne sasur ko chaku se marega??Shocked sadakchap gunda nahi, RK hai wo...are yar 2-3 hafte hogaye shaadi ko, itna bhi nahi jan payi tu??ROFL
Im happy, RK khud sab kuch shammu ko bata dega..are damad k POV bhi importance rakhti hai, warna paddy, roma shammu k kan bhar dete RK k bareme bolkar ROFLakhir kabhi na kabhi pata chalna hi tha ye shammu koLOL
maddy ki dress mast thiTongue

Thank you. Rishabh ek number ka tharkee badtameez hai. Gusse mein bhi sabke saamne jaake apni biwi Maddy ko deewaar se chipkaa diya.LOL...Maddy ko daraa daraa ke Rishabh ne uski jaan le li. Rishabh loves his saas sasur very much , tabhi to kheencha chalaa jaata hai unki taraf.LOL...Maddy looked super pretty , no doubt. Embarrassed

lol thank god meri bakwas teri samajh me aa gayi, pata nahi maine nind me kya kuch nahi likh diya thaConfusedim Just glad,mujhe epi dekhne milaPartyLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MFarah13TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetdear

Awesome analysisSmile as always...it just blows me the away the way u look at each character with so much depth. Ur analysis enhances the effect of each episode, trust me I always wait for ur analysis.. Cos it's simply the best Clap.

Thanks you Big smile

Thank youEmbarrassed. What i do is no big deal at all - its my literature background and training. LOL
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Amazing analysis Clap

RK is back to being cold and playing mind games. Its kind of interesting as to how quickly he gets a hold on himself 'usually' and instead of just reacting...plans his actions and gives it back. Whatever he said to Maddy about backstabbing and trust is very important to him. Its like play evil with me...get even but be honest and keep your words. Somehow I feel that he did not expect that Maddy will break her commitment.

Ok, this might sound mean but am kind of happy that its RK who will tell everything to Malik..no it has nothing to do with who wins or who gets a one up..RK or Maddy ...Pata toh chalna hi tha...so RK cutting down on over dramatic scenes of Maliks is better. Jhtaka thoda zor se lagega par audience ko pakayega toh nahi atleastTongue LOL

Thank you. Rishabh is a mastermind with manipulation and mind games - and Maddy too shall learn the ropes soon. Rishabh doesn't mind a defiant Maddy but he wants that defiance to be honest because that is how he sees her. Yes, Rishabh will save you from a lot of family drama tomorrow.LOL

0-SD-0PurpleHorizon

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shridevigaddam

God !!  The excitement levels are like the Romans who watched the gladiators fight in the arena. 
LOL LOL

I am reduced to counting the rounds and who is winning at each round. ROFL

My tracking starts from the point they were destined to get married. Yes, I would like to say destiny like RK says kismat. Because otherwise there was no reason for MB to pursue a superstar for bringing him to justice when the VICTIM's family itself was ready to drop the charges.

Round 1  - RK makes MB his wife and MB taking vows that she she will never break down to RK directed humiliations. Personal humiliations begin and end as MB wins the round 1 as she gets pretty settled being the 9 naukrani and spot girl to RK as long as her father is getting treated and is on the road to recovery. 

Round 2 - Instigating Each Other to bring out the worst
Tick Tock Game - Not sure at this point if it is going to be Triathlon or a Pentathlon or a Heptahlon or a Decathlon ! ROFL

Event 1) RK Instigating MB out of her compliant attitude - RK Wins
Attack:  Insulting your mother. Result - I see the spark back in your eyes.
Kuch der pehle ajnabi si lag rahi thi, Ab apni si lag rahi ho.Day Dreaming

Event 2) MB - I will fight for my mother's honour in 24 hrs.
How ? I don't know... ShockedYou are too mighty for me an ordinary girl. But with grace of Bappa, I will have soon some help getting my way. Bappa has blessed me with an anonymous letter and some pics. Now I can leverage this opportune finding to have the superstar RK apologize to my Mommy. Stern Smile
Result - I win. I see the hurt pride in your eyes.
Ek Mamuli si ladki ne ek superstar ki yeh dasha kar di.Approve

Event 3) RK - I will avenge myself and show you what it means to cheat me. 
You targeted my memories with my father. You desecrated those memories by flashing it for public display and talk. Now I will target your existential bonding with your father for whom you willingly sold yourself off to me. Let me twist the story and present it to your father. Tit for Tat. Cheat for Cheat.
Result - to be known tomorrow. Per spoiler updates, MB is hurt to the extent that her commitment to keep the deal with RK working is crumbling.Shocked

I am sorry for becoming such a seemingly callous person. However what makes me write like this, inspite of all that pain and need for vendetta, a certain degree of logic should prevail within the protagonists to make them ask what's happening and why its happening. MB has conveniently forgotten to thank the benefactor who helped her in winning her round. That causes her to go down for Event 3. And yet, she may win in all round sympathy factor for losing everything that she cares for. But what she clearly fails to understand is it her who is dogging RK and making him bring out his darker side. To begin with it was never RK who planned anything bad for MB. Its such a paradoxical situation that on the surface RK seems to be the villain, but to me in reality it is MB who keeps on attacking RK unwisely in ignorance and she ends up hurting everyone in the process. She hurts RK, herself and her family. MB should slowly start thinking of her follies in the whole game that she started with RK. Unless she understand and corrects her act, it is going to endless and mindless vendetta and a monotonous game to watch.

Thank you, i have to agree with you on everything ,actually. True. Maddy is the propellant and Rishabh only reacts as per his powerful personality. But the thing is that while Maddy symbolizes he angel , she sees Rishabh as a demon and judges him instantly all the time. She will not think of  her own follies until her prejudice for Rishabh is replaced by compassion for him - just like it happened with Darcy and Elizabeth, even though Rishabh is closest to Heathcliffe. Big smile

0-SD-0

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Poco , awesome analysis as usual  Clap Clap Clap . 

RK abhi kiske sunne ke mood mein nahi hai . Woh toh bas Maddy ko batana chahta hai ki peeche se war karne ke baad kaisa lagta hai . RK ko agar sach ka pata chala ki yeh Pictures Maddy ne nahi chapwaye toh woh kaise react karega bhagwaan hi jaane . 

Lekin filal Maddy ko bohot sehena padega Cry.  But i don't even blame RK even . Ab situation hi aisi hai toh Rk - Madhu bhi kya kar sakte hain . But i hope RK gets to know that this pics were not given by Madhu to press . 

Thank you. Rishabh is on a rampage  right now aur Maddy ki bajaa bajaa ke bechaari ka oil nikaal degaa. LOL... Rishabh will find out that Maddy didn't do anything but even then, he will not know how to handle the guilt and the raayeta he must have phailoed by then.

0-SD-0manesha76

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Fabulous episode, and fabulous analysis.Clap
Actually, the episode was just a little bit stretched out. A couple of lines less for Sikander, maybe? There was no need to mention that he got published all the pics they had. The newspaper didn't show other pics. And a few moments could have been edited out at some points. 
But your analysis can stretch on however long and it'll still be a gem in every line. Always plan on multiple rereads.Day DreamingBig smile
Loving the episodes and the TRPs (thank youSmile), but worrying that Mukund's entry might send the progress into reverse.

Thank you. It actually depends on the screenplay - sometimes scenes are just fillers or just eat the  screentime. Sicky's call to Kukkuji was not needed at all. LOL

leelaa9

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kahkashansakina

Awesome analysis
I feel bad both r innocent LOL
mindblowing episode.
paddy ko shammu se shaadi kar leni chahiye 
I love all dialogues.best is 
40min ka rasta 24min mein puri karli 
kahi aisa toh nahi raste mein koi anjana se ajnabee sa mar war toh nahi diya ...tana mardiyaLOL

Thank you. Innocent? Abb Rishbala kisi angle se innocent nahiin hain.LOL...Rishabh Maddy ki saasumaa hai - taane maar maar ke ladki ki jaan le letaa hai.Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index