Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace: Wars are perhaps never fair. (Page 8)

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Awesome analysis...Clap

'Dhoka', 'Vishwaasghat' are strong words for a person who has resorted to these very same unfair means but this shows that although RK supposedly hates Madhu and her guts, deep down he believed her to be different from others. He believed that despite all the wrongs he had forced upon her she would fight back without compromising on her principles. As you said, today he was not only angry but also deeply hurt and disillusioned...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RENU1111

awesome post pocoThumbs Up
overall the episode was good in terms of progress of d story...DD & VD were outstanding in hospital scene... Madhu might prove her innocence regarding newspaper fiasco

it will be intersting to watch what Madhu will do when RK tell the truth to shamsher...show is getting interesting by each passing day

Thank you. Big smile... Yes, the story progressed a little and DVD were great like always. Maddy will get fiercer and Rishabh will go crazier. LOL
Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
edited oo pg 2

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

wow awesome analysis...Clap

i feel bad for madhu ek dhamki she gave to get a sorry from RK to paddy and all the blame conveniently goes on her head...Ouch
Ouch
The evil step dad-bro do all the raita failaing and poor Madhu blamed...Cry
Cryone reason why i didnt want madhu to use someone elses help to defeat RK...Dead
She was made the bakra by the father son duo...Ouch
OuchRK might never be able to trust Madhu now...wish he knew her well...for him she is just like any other person who had betrayed RK...the selfish kinds...Cry
Cryi am sure Madhu would never have published those pics...OuchOuch

Thank you. Embarrassed...Maddy has got sucked into what she started  but never executed. Rishabh's trust will come back on Maddy. Till then, enjoy the war. LOL
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivoash

awesome analysis poco diHug

epi was simply amazing..pace was good...haha RK is back to being evil BBB master rupCool
loved that pinning wala scene, true besharam ko sirf Maddy nazar ayi aur uska dhokaTongue
i think RK dhoka word ki ahmiyat acchese janta hai..maybe painful childhood k wajah se...
i thought RK apne ghar ke sari furniture tod dega, but thank god PH ka paisa bach gaya, shayad next scene me chun chun kar saman tod deROFL
lol paddy ji kitna chupayegi sacchai?? Trish mean thi par usne jo kaha wo pura sahi thaStern Smile
lol 'tik tok tik tok' kar isne maddy k naak me dum karke rakha haiROFL
hospital scene was nice, i wish RK ne roma ki aur bajayi hotiTongue lol maddy aisa soch bhi kaise sakth hai k RK apne sasur ko chaku se marega??Shocked sadakchap gunda nahi, RK hai wo...are yar 2-3 hafte hogaye shaadi ko, itna bhi nahi jan payi tu??ROFL
Im happy, RK khud sab kuch shammu ko bata dega..are damad k POV bhi importance rakhti hai, warna paddy, roma shammu k kan bhar dete RK k bareme bolkar ROFLakhir kabhi na kabhi pata chalna hi tha ye shammu koLOL
maddy ki dress mast thiTongue

Thank you. Rishabh ek number ka tharkee badtameez hai. Gusse mein bhi sabke saamne jaake apni biwi Maddy ko deewaar se chipkaa diya.LOL...Maddy ko daraa daraa ke Rishabh ne uski jaan le li. Rishabh loves his saas sasur very much , tabhi to kheencha chalaa jaata hai unki taraf.LOL...Maddy looked super pretty , no doubt. Embarrassed

Looteri_Dulhan

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

Great analysisThumbs Up

Thank you.Big smile
expectappu Senior Member
expectappu
expectappu

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Awesome analysis dear!!! N i agree with each word...I wonder if the truth will come out in front of RK...it will obviously be too late...but I hope Bittuji  uses his contacts and figures out it was the father-son duo's doing ...or sikki in his smug drunken state reveals this...

I don't like contemplating on SBS/SBB segments...but this one was just too hard to resist...in that they show...Madhu completely broken and walking the roads alone...n RK trying to get her into the car...n she refuses strongly...RK wasn't pleading or anything...he did some " My eyes are on you" kind of gesture and drove off...but he didn't seem angry...i guess it might either be a case of him reveling in his victory of hurting Madhu...or it might be coz somewhere he starts believing her during the hospital scene...or may be he understands the pain she is feeling  ...dunno what events will unfold tomorrow...but one thing is certain...this is another changing point...the story will only get more interesting ...Day Dreaming

I am just loving the track and how everything is progressing...Heart

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asp99

Thank you so much Pocodi what a lovly episode and the icing on the cake is your analysisi. Agree with each and every word and especially to the overreacting fans.  But chalo I hope in future we as MBians wl enjoy the show back to back awesome epis and back to back ur awesome analysis. Thanks once again for lovely post. GN TC n  GOD BLESS U.

Thank you. Embarrassed... i am glad you liked my post, even though am pretty rude at times. God bless you as well.Big smile

asp99

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index