Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace: Wars are perhaps never fair. (Page 7)

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
awesome analysis...
the words Dhoka and Bishwasghaat were big words...like u said I was also shocked hearing those words from him...somewhere Rishabh had a trust on Mady...but alas...there is nothing left nowUnhappy

I liked how Mady called Rishabh's mother "Maa"...that says a lot...she has accepted his family now...but don't want to hear Papa to Kukku Bhatiya from herLOL
from the IF-video I think that Rishabh will come to know that Mady dint publish those pics...may beErmmfingers crossed..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PRAGDTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

I loved the episode. Infact loving all the episode nowadays.

Awesome analysis.

I felt bad for RK as well as MB. Both were right in their own ways. RK was not expecting Madhu to betray him. So he will take revenge of this betrayal for a long time and I don't think he will ever believe she didn't do this.

From the precap I felt that RK is asking Shammu to sign the contract saying, since RK has saved his life and gave money for his treatment, Shammu is giving his daughter to RK. This would be such an insult to Shammu and he will be upset with Madhu I guess for what she has done.

I am still wondering why Trishna is missing in all these scenes.What might be CV's plan for doing this?

Thank you, Shahi. Rishabh and Maddy are just  embroiled in a war of emotions and they are crossing all limits. So, all this just had to happen and will happen. Maddy is going to get alienated from her family, anyway - abb uske liye jo bhi hogaa Rishabh hi hogaa. 

Trishna is kept out of such scenes because  her volatile reactions cannot be balanced with the crux of the scene or scene ka  graph phail jaata hai. Smile

0-SD-0-brokensoul-

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by mymagic13

i think madhu needed  reality check today,, i wanted this for her becoz  in future i dont want her to use bhatia for her revenge or game or whatever it is,,infact i dont want her to take revenge but i want her to stand up for herself from now on,,
i am hoping to see a stronger madhu after this fiasco,, want 2 way bajaoing,,
i dont know y rishab is so hurt that madhu cheated him with the pictures,, rishabh did worse thing for madhu,, the engagement fiasco n press conference n everything he did was backstabbing the maliks but now he wants madhu to play fair n square,,
the new IF video was nice,, sum times madhu is bigger nautanki  than rishabh i guess,,
ahh,, i love these 2,,
awesome analysis,,
today u were the first person i thought off as soon as i woke up for trp n i was so happy to see the trp's too!! thanks for the breakdown,,

Thank you, Meenz. EmbarrassedMaddy should learn the lesson that you want her to learn - stand up on your own, fight with Rishabh but on your own ribs and spine. . Rishabh feels 'betrayed' because he really thought Maddy was different - not like him, not like others. He is a devil but he never thought Maddy would be even a shade of what he is. I haven't seen the IF video and no thanks business, okay? 

maddy is hurt to an extent that she was desperate,, i did not want her to use it make him say sorry but she was desperate n she used it,, it kinda feels right now,,
waiting for them to bajao each other!!

-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SheDevil

Awesome update.I lke it.So wass up
Chalo greeting sheeting baad mai lets come 2 ur post
I so agree wid u.For me 2 the dialog of the day was 'Why u r not fighting back.Come on chaal chalna,dhoka dena suits u'.Tht one dialog showed the transformation of RK's feeling 4 Madhu.He used 2 bajao Madhu since beginning but the thing which made him feel attracted 2 Madhu,respect Madhu was her honesty  & committed nature.Today 4 RK Madhu is lke all the ppl who came 2 his life & left him broken & shattered.LOL but I enjoy BBB session.They r gud 2 watch.U can have ur popcorn party & LOL the bst thing abt this couple is they r not over the top. I actually not felt bad 4 RishBala.Both r psychos so maar daale ek dusre ko as long as mujhe mazaa aa rha hai I m happyLOLROFLROFL.Truely speaking RK k liye thoda bura laga coz may b usne ache human beings ki hope hi kho di.All ppl left him or stab him in his life & Madhu k aane k baad he got bit hope ki humanity exist but ab Madhu ko apna trust gain karna hoga taki RK humanity pai,love pai trust kar sakeEmbarrassed

Thank you, Shrish. Tera college kaisa chal rahaa hai abhi? Kitne seniors ko rag kiyaa toone? LOL... i agree with you totally. Kaun jeete aur kaun haare - Rishabh aur Maddy ek doosre ki itni bajaate hain that its superfun.LOL... Tera Rishabh baccj jaayega agar Maddy uskko pyaar kar baithi toh. Aur kya pataa, aisa hi ho!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Brilliant!

Totally agree

As for the viewers here at the forum and even   the general audience ' you will be like pendulums , actually. Periodically , you will feel bad for Rishabh and then, Maddy .Sometimes you will digress towards Maddy's sorrow and sometimes  towards Rishabh's grief. Even worse, if you are one of those  fanatic fandoms who are stuck to Rishabh or Maddy like fevicol just because the either of the two is your favourite character. Things like ' I want Rishabh to win/ I want Maddy to win blah blah and some more blah hold no importance in here. It's a war of  injured egos and broken hearts layered with passionate and intensely reactive natures. Nobody's victory is going to make you happy , just like it doesn't make Rishabh and Maddy happy as such t make pizza slices out of each-other.

Very True! Clap

Thank you, Carisma. I am glad that you liked the post. Big smile
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

Hey Poco, again an amazing post Clap, u have voiced what I told yesterday, Maddy's so called backstabbing act is just killing him inside out.

As for the viewers here at the forum and even   the general audience ' you will be like pendulums , actually. Periodically , you will feel bad for Rishabh and then, Maddy .Sometimes you will digress towards Maddy's sorrow and sometimes  towards Rishabh's grief.

Yes this is exactly how I'm now.It is like there is a rope of audience sympathy and RK and maddy on both sides trying to pull it to their sides and win, But it also shows how much effort the team is putting on both the characters equally. Hats off to them. And I'm more happy for the fact that they r getting rewarded by TRPS, Hopefully next week we will have a 3.

Nobody's victory is going to make you happy , just like it doesn't make Rishabh and Maddy happy as such t make pizza slices out of each-other.
ClapClapClap 

the moment that takes the cake is Rishabh telling Maddy with the knife and the apple between them that deceit  and backstab suit her very much. And there , he was not being sarcastic ' he said what he had felt inside.

Again here RK being very vocal about what he felt about maddy is worth noticing. Now would he go and voice this to teh mahan baap-beta hodi had they done this, nope he would just slit their throats, but here he is torturing maddy but torturing himself and others who matter to her.

Thank you. Yes, Rishabh's disappointment and hurt is obvious as Maddy 'apparently' betrayed him and he is jolted by it. And we all know how Rishabh reacts to everything - with temper. 

Aur ye sympathy tussle chalta rahega. LOL
NawabZadi Senior Member
NawabZadi
NawabZadi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Amazing analysis... The only show where u can't feel for only one and that is Female leadWink kal i was so mad at madhu for using that pics with out knowing the wellwisher n feel Rishab's pain n today i feel bad for her ...

RK is always bangon with his dialogues... I must say vivian the only male lead who looks super handsome in dark girlish colors too like Blue, PurpleWink Madhu's pink dress Gosh...

Enjoy Rishbala's BBB... Love ur post

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stressrelief

lovely   lovely   lovely post Clap

Thank you.Embarrassed

stressrelief

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index