Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace: Wars are perhaps never fair. (Page 5)

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
God !!  The excitement levels are like the Romans who watched the gladiators fight in the arena. 
LOL LOL

I am reduced to counting the rounds and who is winning at each round. ROFL

My tracking starts from the point they were destined to get married. Yes, I would like to say destiny like RK says kismat. Because otherwise there was no reason for MB to pursue a superstar for bringing him to justice when the VICTIM's family itself was ready to drop the charges.

Round 1  - RK makes MB his wife and MB taking vows that she she will never break down to RK directed humiliations. Personal humiliations begin and end as MB wins the round 1 as she gets pretty settled being the 9 naukrani and spot girl to RK as long as her father is getting treated and is on the road to recovery. 

Round 2 - Instigating Each Other to bring out the worst
Tick Tock Game - Not sure at this point if it is going to be Triathlon or a Pentathlon or a Heptahlon or a Decathlon ! ROFL

Event 1) RK Instigating MB out of her compliant attitude - RK Wins
Attack:  Insulting your mother. Result - I see the spark back in your eyes.
Kuch der pehle ajnabi si lag rahi thi, Ab apni si lag rahi ho.Day Dreaming

Event 2) MB - I will fight for my mother's honour in 24 hrs.
How ? I don't know... ShockedYou are too mighty for me an ordinary girl. But with grace of Bappa, I will have soon some help getting my way. Bappa has blessed me with an anonymous letter and some pics. Now I can leverage this opportune finding to have the superstar RK apologize to my Mommy. Stern Smile
Result - I win. I see the hurt pride in your eyes.
Ek Mamuli si ladki ne ek superstar ki yeh dasha kar di.Approve

Event 3) RK - I will avenge myself and show you what it means to cheat me. 
You targeted my memories with my father. You desecrated those memories by flashing it for public display and talk. Now I will target your existential bonding with your father for whom you willingly sold yourself off to me. Let me twist the story and present it to your father. Tit for Tat. Cheat for Cheat.
Result - to be known tomorrow. Per spoiler updates, MB is hurt to the extent that her commitment to keep the deal with RK working is crumbling.Shocked

I am sorry for becoming such a seemingly callous person. However what makes me write like this, inspite of all that pain and need for vendetta, a certain degree of logic should prevail within the protagonists to make them ask what's happening and why its happening. MB has conveniently forgotten to thank the benefactor who helped her in winning her round. That causes her to go down for Event 3. And yet, she may win in all round sympathy factor for losing everything that she cares for. But what she clearly fails to understand is it her who is dogging RK and making him bring out his darker side. To begin with it was never RK who planned anything bad for MB. Its such a paradoxical situation that on the surface RK seems to be the villain, but to me in reality it is MB who keeps on attacking RK unwisely in ignorance and she ends up hurting everyone in the process. She hurts RK, herself and her family. MB should slowly start thinking of her follies in the whole game that she started with RK. Unless she understand and corrects her act, it is going to endless and mindless vendetta and a monotonous game to watch.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SuryoDhayam.SmokeySilence.prema_ksgennyMPurpleHorizonTheBlackJaguarThe.Lannisterleelaa9

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
updated page 2
manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Poco , awesome analysis as usual  Clap Clap Clap . 

RK abhi kiske sunne ke mood mein nahi hai . Woh toh bas Maddy ko batana chahta hai ki peeche se war karne ke baad kaisa lagta hai . RK ko agar sach ka pata chala ki yeh Pictures Maddy ne nahi chapwaye toh woh kaise react karega bhagwaan hi jaane . 

Lekin filal Maddy ko bohot sehena padega Cry.  But i don't even blame RK even . Ab situation hi aisi hai toh Rk - Madhu bhi kya kar sakte hain . But i hope RK gets to know that this pics were not given by Madhu to press . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMMaria-capriTheBlackJaguarleelaa9

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

i think madhu needed  reality check today,, i wanted this for her becoz  in future i dont want her to use bhatia for her revenge or game or whatever it is,,infact i dont want her to take revenge but i want her to stand up for herself from now on,,
i am hoping to see a stronger madhu after this fiasco,, want 2 way bajaoing,,
i dont know y rishab is so hurt that madhu cheated him with the pictures,, rishabh did worse thing for madhu,, the engagement fiasco n press conference n everything he did was backstabbing the maliks but now he wants madhu to play fair n square,,
the new IF video was nice,, sum times madhu is bigger nautanki  than rishabh i guess,,
ahh,, i love these 2,,
awesome analysis,,
today u were the first person i thought off as soon as i woke up for trp n i was so happy to see the trp's too!! thanks for the breakdown,,

Thank you, Meenz. EmbarrassedMaddy should learn the lesson that you want her to learn - stand up on your own, fight with Rishabh but on your own ribs and spine. . Rishabh feels 'betrayed' because he really thought Maddy was different - not like him, not like others. He is a devil but he never thought Maddy would be even a shade of what he is. I haven't seen the IF video and no thanks business, okay? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM-Sexy-anji-miraleelaa9

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Kya bolun Shocked.Confused..aaj bolne to kuch raha nahe ...Rishbala ...Sigh ...abhe to khel shuru hua hai ...Rishab losing trust on Maddy, whom he treated as perhaps symbol of honesty and integrity, sums it all ...Doesnt matter who wins the game now as their equation seems to be to volatile ...Would be worth seeing when and how Maddy will be able to assert her true self in front of RK if in case she actually feels the need to do so after what RK did to Shamu 

Ok Just one question ...since Shamu seems to be well now ...does it mean Maddy is free from the marriage ?? 

Thank youBig smile. Maddy will take stock of the situation as much as she can but Rishabh is on a rampage. Ye soch, ki Rishabh Mdady ka set pe kya haal kar degaa,Jo aaj hua wo to bas trailer hai. 

Free? Arre aise kaise free ho jaayegi Maddy? 40 lakh rupaye pedh pe nahiin ugaa karte. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyManji-miraleelaa9

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chrys

nice post as usual...

Thank you. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-chrys-

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Awsum Blossom episode and full on BBB from Rk...Cool His aag wala Dialogue was bang onClap i cannot recall it clearly but Ganga-Yamuna mein bahane ke liye Haddiyan bhi nehi rahegi was KillerROFL ROFLThe taunting from Rk surely was hitting madhu like a knife Wink especially dat fight back one and gaddi se kisiko udda toh nehi diya na LOL Madhu bechari was not at fault but after wat she did yesterday especially making him 4 times i m completely on Rk's Side and watever he is doing... And Just Like Rk's Childhood Memories got printed... In the Same way its really important for Shamsher to know the Truth abt madhu sacrificing herself or rather selling herself for 40lakhs... And Just as Trishna said Padmini will lie till wen so its better to cum out the Truth in front of Shamsher... And Rk kisika udhar nehi leta and returns its with InterestLOL and Romu i really wanted more BBB of her... But still lady Bhim ki lag gayiROFLand Padmini kahan chuppi hain bahar nikal...damaad has cumLOL

btw...i found Madhu supercute wen she was cryingEmbarrassed i feel like pulling her CheeksTongue

and Padmini ki hair combing sirf Ballu kareka tab tak bear karo usse LOL and Trishna shud support madhu tabhi kuch kapde mil jaaye usse TongueLOL

and lastly amazing analysis Pinky Embarrassed

Thanks Onu. Rishabh ne toh poora hafta Maddy ki bajaani hai  - abhi to uske gusse ki train shuru hui hai. People get hurt and cause hurt and Rishabh didn't expect that from Maddy - someone he trusted , no matter what he says on the surface. Maddy looks lovely when she cries , no doubt.LOL... Ballu Paddy ko bolega ki jaane mann, aao , zaraa saath saath kanghi karein. Wink
pehli baar i liked sum1 cute girl like madhu warna toh my selctions are always evil types LOL dis emo suits both of dem...kabhi madhu toh kabhi Rk kab tak baajaatein rahege until one accept defeats ...

Ballu aayega with his soleful voice chaudhrain ROFL 

TheBlackJaguar

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Fabulous episode, and fabulous analysis.Clap
Actually, the episode was just a little bit stretched out. A couple of lines less for Sikander, maybe? There was no need to mention that he got published all the pics they had. The newspaper didn't show other pics. And a few moments could have been edited out at some points. 
But your analysis can stretch on however long and it'll still be a gem in every line. Always plan on multiple rereads.Day DreamingBig smile
Loving the episodes and the TRPs (thank youSmile), but worrying that Mukund's entry might send the progress into reverse.

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index