Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace: Wars are perhaps never fair. (Page 4)

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
wow awesome analysis...Clap

i feel bad for madhu ek dhamki she gave to get a sorry from RK to paddy and all the blame conveniently goes on her head...Ouch
Ouch
The evil step dad-bro do all the raita failaing and poor Madhu blamed...Cry
Cryone reason why i didnt want madhu to use someone elses help to defeat RK...Dead
She was made the bakra by the father son duo...Ouch
OuchRK might never be able to trust Madhu now...wish he knew her well...for him she is just like any other person who had betrayed RK...the selfish kinds...Cry
Cryi am sure Madhu would never have published those pics...OuchOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMTheBlackJaguar

Neelum.drashti IF-Addictz
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Great analysisThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

asp99 Groupbie
asp99
asp99

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Pocodi what a lovly episode and the icing on the cake is your analysisi. Agree with each and every word and especially to the overreacting fans.  But chalo I hope in future we as MBians wl enjoy the show back to back awesome epis and back to back ur awesome analysis. Thanks once again for lovely post. GN TC n  GOD BLESS U.

gennyMTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Awesome poco...

Yipeee Me first LOL

Good Going CV's now its head to head fight..Rk spills the beans and Madhu attacks back...Wow..its between titans now...Madhu needed that reality check..she cannot get away ...nor does the people who supported her..

RK's pain was mostly on how selfish are people and how easily they cheat..he trusted Madhu on that Snaps fiasco..but destiny had to play major role for all those things...Both Rishab and Madhu needs to be pained and punished for each other this wont stop until and unless they feel each others pain..and that is where their journey of struggle and togetherness starts...

Their passion is their poison nor will he take it nor will she take it..she was as much disturbed as him...Hatred is the other form of passion ..it fills your heart with so much animosity that you will want to have it more..love is a pleasant feeling..the hatred passion turned passionate love is beyond the world of limitations..they can they never will let go each other..the string is strengthing more and  more...it is a bond for them neither of them can break...

Rishab's painful past filled wit deciet he never would have had the thoughts that Maddy is gonna decieve him..he does not remember her stance when she said no to her mother where she was forced to walk out..he does not remember that she is the one who saved his life..

He felt the betryal more painful..one and one the darkest emotion..what sense does he make out of Maddy he does not wanna see her crying..he wants her to fight back but fight fair do not back stab me darling...i can cut your deepest realtion with one blow of my twisted truth...

Maddy's needs a reality check when she is playing her hide and seek games with her soul for he is the master mind and killer shark...his brain works as he wants..no one can ever beat him in that department...

The alluristic movement of today was defo the wall pinning and the beauitful words filled with sabbitical sarcasm..asking her come to me sweetz i shall ensure nothing else occupies your mind..the octopous paul category..there goes the phone call..Clap

Rishab's every veins just screams I have never known a more vulgar expression of betrayal and deceit...

It is that these two are capable of immense love and loyalty, and as capable of deceit and atrocity. It's probably this shocking ambivalence that makes them unique in their own way...

Lady Bheem ki lag gayi waatt..irom Woman LOL

Thank you, Hattzie. Aaj toh tu Lady Numero Uno hai.LOL... i just love love love your write up. Agreed. Rishabh is actually seeing Maddy's never-done mistake as the cheapest and most vulgar form of deceit - all he can think of is deceit and backstab. Maddy is innocent and she tried playing a game that is just not her genre - she is too pristine for these wily games and that is why she is in this mess. Rishabh would have more respect for her  if she played fair with him. 

Hatred, passion , love and addiction will always keep Rishabh and Maddy  bound to each-other. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMISADORAanji-miraleelaa9

Dark_Chocolate IF-Sizzlerz
Dark_Chocolate
Dark_Chocolate

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Awesome analysis lyk always
Vry nce epi. RK z bck in revenge mode again. 
I also thnk dat Trishna needs some new clothsLOL

gennyMTheBlackJaguar

sweetdear Goldie
sweetdear
sweetdear

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Awesome analysisSmile as always...it just blows me the away the way u look at each character with so much depth. Ur analysis enhances the effect of each episode, trust me I always wait for ur analysis.. Cos it's simply the best Clap.

Thanks you Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMTheBlackJaguarleelaa9

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Amazing analysis Clap

RK is back to being cold and playing mind games. Its kind of interesting as to how quickly he gets a hold on himself 'usually' and instead of just reacting...plans his actions and gives it back. Whatever he said to Maddy about backstabbing and trust is very important to him. Its like play evil with me...get even but be honest and keep your words. Somehow I feel that he did not expect that Maddy will break her commitment.

Ok, this might sound mean but am kind of happy that its RK who will tell everything to Malik..no it has nothing to do with who wins or who gets a one up..RK or Maddy ...Pata toh chalna hi tha...so RK cutting down on over dramatic scenes of Maliks is better. Jhtaka thoda zor se lagega par audience ko pakayega toh nahi atleastTongue LOL

Edited by PurpleHorizon - 05 September 2012 at 11:06am

vaani21gennyM0-SD-0leelaa9

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Awsum Blossom episode and full on BBB from Rk...Cool His aag wala Dialogue was bang onClap i cannot recall it clearly but Ganga-Yamuna mein bahane ke liye Haddiyan bhi nehi rahegi was KillerROFL ROFLThe taunting from Rk surely was hitting madhu like a knife Wink especially dat fight back one and gaddi se kisiko udda toh nehi diya na LOL Madhu bechari was not at fault but after wat she did yesterday especially making him 4 times i m completely on Rk's Side and watever he is doing... And Just Like Rk's Childhood Memories got printed... In the Same way its really important for Shamsher to know the Truth abt madhu sacrificing herself or rather selling herself for 40lakhs... And Just as Trishna said Padmini will lie till wen so its better to cum out the Truth in front of Shamsher... And Rk kisika udhar nehi leta and returns its with InterestLOL and Romu i really wanted more BBB of her... But still lady Bhim ki lag gayiROFLand Padmini kahan chuppi hain bahar nikal...damaad has cumLOL

btw...i found Madhu supercute wen she was cryingEmbarrassed i feel like pulling her CheeksTongue

and Padmini ki hair combing sirf Ballu kareka tab tak bear karo usse LOL and Trishna shud support madhu tabhi kuch kapde mil jaaye usse TongueLOL

and lastly amazing analysis Pinky Embarrassed

Thanks Onu. Rishabh ne toh poora hafta Maddy ki bajaani hai  - abhi to uske gusse ki train shuru hui hai. People get hurt and cause hurt and Rishabh didn't expect that from Maddy - someone he trusted , no matter what he says on the surface. Maddy looks lovely when she cries , no doubt.LOL... Ballu Paddy ko bolega ki jaane mann, aao , zaraa saath saath kanghi karein. Wink

0-SD-0gennyMMR.KooLleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index