Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace: Wars are perhaps never fair. (Page 3)

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Agree wd u word to word, I think Rk is shattered agn he thought Madhu to be honest n commited girl but now he think She is dhokhe baaz though Madhu did nothing... I think the truth is gonna reveal somehow leaving Rk in guilt little bit, Hope sumthng that like will happen, The show is getting amazing wd passing days, Thnx for the Trp breakdown dear glad to see its 2.8 on thrusday where it started...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMTheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I loved the episode. Infact loving all the episode nowadays.

Awesome analysis.

I felt bad for RK as well as MB. Both were right in their own ways. RK was not expecting Madhu to betray him. So he will take revenge of this betrayal for a long time and I don't think he will ever believe she didn't do this.

From the precap I felt that RK is asking Shammu to sign the contract saying, since RK has saved his life and gave money for his treatment, Shammu is giving his daughter to RK. This would be such an insult to Shammu and he will be upset with Madhu I guess for what she has done.

I am still wondering why Trishna is missing in all these scenes.What might be CV's plan for doing this?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0gennyMMaria-caprianji-miraTheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilliMR.KooLleelaa9-chrys-

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Awesome update.I lke it.So wass up
Chalo greeting sheeting baad mai lets come 2 ur post
I so agree wid u.For me 2 the dialog of the day was 'Why u r not fighting back.Come on chaal chalna,dhoka dena suits u'.Tht one dialog showed the transformation of RK's feeling 4 Madhu.He used 2 bajao Madhu since beginning but the thing which made him feel attracted 2 Madhu,respect Madhu was her honesty  & committed nature.Today 4 RK Madhu is lke all the ppl who came 2 his life & left him broken & shattered.LOL but I enjoy BBB session.They r gud 2 watch.U can have ur popcorn party & LOL the bst thing abt this couple is they r not over the top. I actually not felt bad 4 RishBala.Both r psychos so maar daale ek dusre ko as long as mujhe mazaa aa rha hai I m happyLOLROFLROFL.Truely speaking RK k liye thoda bura laga coz may b usne ache human beings ki hope hi kho di.All ppl left him or stab him in his life & Madhu k aane k baad he got bit hope ki humanity exist but ab Madhu ko apna trust gain karna hoga taki RK humanity pai,love pai trust kar sakeEmbarrassed

Edited by SheDevil - 05 September 2012 at 11:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM0-SD-0TheBlackJaguarleelaa9

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Wow! Awesome analysis!
Sometimes I feel for Madhu and sometimes I feel for Rishabh so I don't either of them to win...in the end they both are going to lose to love anyways. So yea I agree with you :)
And yes Trish does need a wardrobe change...my mom hates her dressing sense LOL
I loved this line of yours 
It's a war of  injured egos and broken hearts layered with passionate and intensely reactive natures. Nobody's victory is going to make you happy , just like it doesn't make Rishabh and Maddy happy as such to make pizza slices out of each-other.

Thank you.Embarrassed... Oh, the audience is always going to be like a pendulum between Rishabala. Trishna is a beautiful girl but she ruins herself with her clothes, man. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM0-SD-0Basiliskleelaa9

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Brilliant!

Totally agree

As for the viewers here at the forum and even   the general audience ' you will be like pendulums , actually. Periodically , you will feel bad for Rishabh and then, Maddy .Sometimes you will digress towards Maddy's sorrow and sometimes  towards Rishabh's grief. Even worse, if you are one of those  fanatic fandoms who are stuck to Rishabh or Maddy like fevicol just because the either of the two is your favourite character. Things like ' I want Rishabh to win/ I want Maddy to win blah blah and some more blah hold no importance in here. It's a war of  injured egos and broken hearts layered with passionate and intensely reactive natures. Nobody's victory is going to make you happy , just like it doesn't make Rishabh and Maddy happy as such t make pizza slices out of each-other.

Very True! Clap

gennyMMaria-capriTheBlackJaguar

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Hey Poco, again an amazing post Clap, u have voiced what I told yesterday, Maddy's so called backstabbing act is just killing him inside out.

As for the viewers here at the forum and even   the general audience – you will be like pendulums , actually. Periodically , you will feel bad for Rishabh and then, Maddy .Sometimes you will digress towards Maddy's sorrow and sometimes  towards Rishabh's grief.

Yes this is exactly how I'm now.It is like there is a rope of audience sympathy and RK and maddy on both sides trying to pull it to their sides and win, But it also shows how much effort the team is putting on both the characters equally. Hats off to them. And I'm more happy for the fact that they r getting rewarded by TRPS, Hopefully next week we will have a 3.

Nobody's victory is going to make you happy , just like it doesn't make Rishabh and Maddy happy as such t make pizza slices out of each-other.
ClapClapClap 

the moment that takes the cake is Rishabh telling Maddy with the knife and the apple between them that deceit  and backstab suit her very much. And there , he was not being sarcastic – he said what he had felt inside.

Again here RK being very vocal about what he felt about maddy is worth noticing. Now would he go and voice this to teh mahan baap-beta hodi had they done this, nope he would just slit their throats, but here he is torturing maddy but torturing himself and others who matter to her.

gennyMTheBlackJaguarleelaa9

stressrelief Goldie
stressrelief
stressrelief

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
lovely   lovely   lovely post Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMTheBlackJaguar

Renu13 IF-Rockerz
Renu13
Renu13

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
awesome post pocoThumbs Up
overall the episode was good in terms of progress of d story...DD & VD were outstanding in hospital scene... Madhu might prove her innocence regarding newspaper fiasco

it will be intersting to watch what Madhu will do when RK tell the truth to shamsher...show is getting interesting by each passing day

gennyMTheBlackJaguarleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index