Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace: Wars are perhaps never fair. (Page 11)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

Awesome analysis...Clap

'Dhoka', 'Vishwaasghat' are strong words for a person who has resorted to these very same unfair means but this shows that although RK supposedly hates Madhu and her guts, deep down he believed her to be different from others. He believed that despite all the wrongs he had forced upon her she would fight back without compromising on her principles. As you said, today he was not only angry but also deeply hurt and disillusioned...Ouch

Thank you.Big smile... Rishabh is fascinated by Maddy's strength and that is why when he sees her supposed betrayal as a weakness of character , he goes insane with both disappointment and anger. His faith in Maddy will come back - he cannot live without her and that is that. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leelaa9

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by expectappu

Awesome analysis dear!!! N i agree with each word...I wonder if the truth will come out in front of RK...it will obviously be too late...but I hope Bittuji  uses his contacts and figures out it was the father-son duo's doing ...or sikki in his smug drunken state reveals this...

I don't like contemplating on SBS/SBB segments...but this one was just too hard to resist...in that they show...Madhu completely broken and walking the roads alone...n RK trying to get her into the car...n she refuses strongly...RK wasn't pleading or anything...he did some " My eyes are on you" kind of gesture and drove off...but he didn't seem angry...i guess it might either be a case of him reveling in his victory of hurting Madhu...or it might be coz somewhere he starts believing her during the hospital scene...or may be he understands the pain she is feeling  ...dunno what events will unfold tomorrow...but one thing is certain...this is another changing point...the story will only get more interesting ...Day Dreaming

I am just loving the track and how everything is progressing...Heart

Thank you. Rishabh will find out sooner or later that Maddy didn't break his trust but by then, wo Maddy ka poora piano bajaa degaa. The rain sequence just shows a smug Rishabh and a disturbed Maddy because Rishabh once again broke her heart. But of course, this is will lead to something new in their equation. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PRAGDleelaa9

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tia.Saigal2002

I'm so much in dilemma.. Its like my two fav. characters are going throught so much of misunderstandings and misconceptions.. One in so much of pain and another totally misunderstood and being punished for crime, which was not done by her.. Still inspite of all these difficulties and such hatred and poisonously morbid situation all I can concentrate upon is the way Rishab pinned Maddy to the wall, the way he talks to her over phone and the way Maddy holds on to Rishab's hand when she thinks he is about to stab Mallik.. I'm insane I know.. But hell blame it on RishBala for being so hot and sizzling and having so much of intensity and passion.. that despite their twisted hate-fear-hate relationship they set the screen on fire with their close proximity to each other.. I think there should be "Caution" band placed around the perimeters of about 4" inches and give them enuff space to have their quench for revenge game being played with ease.. I never thought I will say this for anyone.. but I think... No sorry correction I know and I say this with full confidence that RishBala is the most "Dangerously Sexy" couple.. Hell with those who tend to disagree.. I love both RishBala/DVD and I will not choose one upon another.. Both are on same scale for me,May it be the Actors and as well as the Characters.!!!

Big fan of your beast palace posts Poco.. as soon as I finish watching the serial I come to MEIEJ forum to read your post.. I know I may come across one of those despo type over praising and butt-kiss kinda fan who just keeps going on and on saying that just how brilliant you are and all that admiration talks.. But what to do, !! lThink what you may but the truth is I'm all this and much more.. I love your posts as much as I love RishBala, the more I read your posts the more I fall in love with your posts and RishBala.. Excellent piece of writing.. I may not be able to comment regularly on your posts b'cos of my old-aged laptop which needs to be admitted to the hospital b'cos it keeps crashing now and then but I always read your posts on my mobile phone in which the net speed is horribly slow and it takes ages to even "Like" the post but I still do it.. Ok enuff of my ranting I don't wanna come across as a stalker or queer.. I don't know now a days praising one's talent is considered as the "Queer Fever" changing trends are curse.. LOL

Thank you for all the appreciation and love, Tia. And no, you don't sound queer or despo  or any of those ridiculous things. You like a story and you are attached to the characters. Like every person is to some book, TV series, film and sometimes even a real life story. You are not a stalker or whatever silly adjective is coming to your mind. You are honest and that is that.God bless you. Hug

_sasi_TIA.Tia

pretstill Newbie
pretstill
pretstill

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I agree-- the big flavour of today's episode RK's feeling of betrayal. Everything else is window dressing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MFarah130-SD-0leelaa9

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Sorry for late comment.

Nice postClap I loved today's episodeHug. RK was never so devilicious before and Madhubala was never so innocent before

I think he got hurted so he did'nt broke anything from house just went away from there this fact shows he trusted his wife.
I feel Trust has come between them and when he discovers the truth of pics he will trust her more than before ya he may not fall in love but will trust her.

Edited by coolestsh - 05 September 2012 at 1:28pm

MFarah13leelaa9

-Ratzz- IF-Rockerz
-Ratzz-
-Ratzz-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
superb post n agree sometimes i feel 4 rk n sometimes 4 madhu ultimately no body wins they both are made 4 eachother

MFarah13leelaa9

MFarah13 IF-Dazzler
MFarah13
MFarah13

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
awesome post and great analysis...Thumbs Upand yes rk was just stupendeous  today...a real tana king...the tit for tat game is really enthralling...brilliant performances by both dd and vd..precap is scary...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leelaa9

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

Great analysis as always. You never stop amazing me with your way of seing beyond what is shown on our screens. It's such a pleasure to read your beautiful piece of writing on every episode. Thank you!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index