Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace: Wars are perhaps never fair. (Page 10)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJALI_SAMARIYA

nice post ..

Thank you.Big smile

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

Jackie,u were spot on about the pendulumic feelings of us veiwers,I was stunned by my own schizophrenic mind,where i was all so complacently feeling bad about RK and left my heart with him and today i snatch it back and give it to madhu,oops shamshu,cos rk really hit her under the belt.
Ab yeh war tho bohut din chalega,but just praying that madhu becomes older and wiser and uses her own brains when handling superstar RK.
Waise me loving the devilish rake RK,kal thoda out of character ho gaya tha.

Thank you.Big smile... the sympathy pendulum will continue oscillating. Maddy will wake up from the warzone first and that means she has to fall in love with Rishabh first. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMleelaa9

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
wow di, u r superwoman Cool kya fast replies deti ho, wo bhi ekdum sahi sahiBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarmanesha76leelaa9

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Poco , Chalo koi prediction bhi kar do please . Ab sachai kab ayegi bahar ? Madhu kya karegi ? RK kya karga ? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarleelaa9

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by luvremix

awesome analysis...
the words Dhoka and Bishwasghaat were big words...like u said I was also shocked hearing those words from him...somewhere Rishabh had a trust on Mady...but alas...there is nothing left nowUnhappy

I liked how Mady called Rishabh's mother "Maa"...that says a lot...she has accepted his family now...but don't want to hear Papa to Kukku Bhatiya from herLOL
from the IF-video I think that Rishabh will come to know that Mady dint publish those pics...may beErmmfingers crossed..

Thank you. Big smile...True, Rishabh attached a certain honesty and trust on Maddy but it seems broken now. But it will all come back sooner or later - Maddy's compassion and her purity will win over whatever is eating him inside. 

Maddy apne sasural mein set hai, bass Bhatias usske aas paas nahiin dikhne chahiye. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leelaa9

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by SheDevil

Awesome update.I lke it.So wass up
Chalo greeting sheeting baad mai lets come 2 ur post
I so agree wid u.For me 2 the dialog of the day was 'Why u r not fighting back.Come on chaal chalna,dhoka dena suits u'.Tht one dialog showed the transformation of RK's feeling 4 Madhu.He used 2 bajao Madhu since beginning but the thing which made him feel attracted 2 Madhu,respect Madhu was her honesty  & committed nature.Today 4 RK Madhu is lke all the ppl who came 2 his life & left him broken & shattered.LOL but I enjoy BBB session.They r gud 2 watch.U can have ur popcorn party & LOL the bst thing abt this couple is they r not over the top. I actually not felt bad 4 RishBala.Both r psychos so maar daale ek dusre ko as long as mujhe mazaa aa rha hai I m happyLOLROFLROFL.Truely speaking RK k liye thoda bura laga coz may b usne ache human beings ki hope hi kho di.All ppl left him or stab him in his life & Madhu k aane k baad he got bit hope ki humanity exist but ab Madhu ko apna trust gain karna hoga taki RK humanity pai,love pai trust kar sakeEmbarrassed

Thank you, Shrish. Tera college kaisa chal rahaa hai abhi? Kitne seniors ko rag kiyaa toone? LOL... i agree with you totally. Kaun jeete aur kaun haare - Rishabh aur Maddy ek doosre ki itni bajaate hain that its superfun.LOL... Tera Rishabh baccj jaayega agar Maddy uskko pyaar kar baithi toh. Aur kya pataa, aisa hi ho!Wink
College mast hai yaar.Its gud 2 interact wid grt personalities of media world.But life hectic & busy ho gayi haiLOL

TheBlackJaguar

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
I'm so much in dilemma.. Its like my two fav. characters are going throught so much of misunderstandings and misconceptions.. One in so much of pain and another totally misunderstood and being punished for crime, which was not done by her.. Still inspite of all these difficulties and such hatred and poisonously morbid situation all I can concentrate upon is the way Rishab pinned Maddy to the wall, the way he talks to her over phone and the way Maddy holds on to Rishab's hand when she thinks he is about to stab Mallik.. I'm insane I know.. But hell blame it on RishBala for being so hot and sizzling and having so much of intensity and passion.. that despite their twisted hate-fear-hate relationship they set the screen on fire with their close proximity to each other.. I think there should be "Caution" band placed around the perimeters of say about 4" inches or more and give them enuff space to have their quench for revenge game being played with ease.. The funniest thing is I never want them to give in so easily to each other.. There should be more misunderstandings and confusions creeping up between them.. If all these matter say, gets cleared and Madhu goes on to behave normally and remains neutral, then in no time RK will loose interest in her.. B'cos he does not likes sitting Duck, he craves for ferocious and giving it back kinda Tigress as he himself is a Tiger so I must say that Bhatia Sr. and Jr. are doing a big favour on RishBala by giving them such plump opportunities.. the more passionately they roar, gwaff and pounce upon each other the longer they stay in the game and hold each others interest.. the minute the opponent stops fighting back and stops giving reaction, the game would stop... They would loose interest and will part ways.. I never thought I will say this for anyone.. but I think... No sorry correction I know and I say this with full confidence that RishBala is the most "Dangerously Sexy" couple.. Hell with those who tend to disagree.. I love both RishBala/DVD and I will not choose one upon another.. Both are on same scale for me,May it be the Actors and as well as the Characters.!!!

Big fan of your beast palace posts Poco.. as soon as I finish watching the serial I come to MEIEJ forum to read your post.. I know I may come across as one of those despo type over praising and butt-kiss kinda fan who just keeps going on and on saying that just how brilliant they think you are and all that admiration talks.. But believe me that's the truth,.. Think what you may but the fact remains that I'm all this and much more.. I love your posts as much as I love RishBala, the more I read your posts the more I fall in love with your posts and RishBala.. Excellent piece of writing.. I may not be able to comment regularly on your posts b'cos of my old-aged almost dying laptop which needs to be admitted to the hospital b'cos it keeps crashing now and then but I always read your posts on my mobile phone in which the net speed is horribly slow and it takes ages to even "Like" the post but I still do it.. Ok enuff of my ranting I don't wanna come across as a stalker or queer.. I don't know why but now a days praising one's talent is considered as the "Queer Fever" changing trends are a curse, I tell you... LOL

Edited by Tia.Saigal2002 - 05 September 2012 at 1:21pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_0-SD-0gennyMTheBlackJaguarleelaa9

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NawabZadi

Amazing analysis... The only show where u can't feel for only one and that is Female leadWink kal i was so mad at madhu for using that pics with out knowing the wellwisher n feel Rishab's pain n today i feel bad for her ...

RK is always bangon with his dialogues... I must say vivian the only male lead who looks super handsome in dark girlish colors too like Blue, PurpleWink Madhu's pink dress Gosh...

Enjoy Rishbala's BBB... Love ur post

Thank you. Big smile... Rishabala's orchestra play is gonna continue until one of them steps back in the name of love. Hopefully and logically , that person should be Maddy. Embarrassed

leelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index