Viren's sacrifice bigger than Jeevika's... - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I agree that Viren's sacrifice is a little more difficult then Jeevika's but I don't think it is bigger because the most love a child can get is from their mother and in most cases, a mother cares for their child the most.
Jeevika came to this decision with much more ease than Viren has, because for Jeevika, she already has a child in the form of Manvi.

i agree with u 
he is the best jiju 
who gave away his dream of being a papa 
to save his salii and make his wife happy 

Originally posted by sonuni

I disagree... Whatever reasons they have for their decision... It doesnt matter if Jeevika loves Maanvi more than Viren does, or she has known Maanvi more than Viren... 

the bottom line is that both Viren and Jeevika are loosing the first child their conceived... Both sahre an equal pain... To say that Viren's sacrifice is greater than Jeevika's is like insulting her motherhood.. I would just sya Jeevika made the best choice inspite of her pain, doesnt mean she has it more easy than Viren..   

i second everything you've said!..

I agree with you in the sense that it is easier to sacrifice for someone of your own, and therefore for Jeevika it seems easier. Whereas Viren is making the sacrifice for his saali, which is harder, and also because he wants to see his wife happy.

yes i completely Agree with u...
totallya agree with you.the man is sacrifising his baby.HE IS AN AMAZING HUMAN BEING
ofcourse viren's sacrifice is bigger than jeevika's actually viren's decisoin and the way he supports jeevika is totally out of the world and amazing,whatever jeevika is doing is to save her baby sister but viren is doing this for jeevika and manvi loosing his baby i mean more than ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai this show should be called ek hazaaron mein mere jiju hai or pati hai
Omg, whatever J does, people belittle it and then complain. Seriously, this is such a heartless statement to make *no offense*
You are insulting motherhood, may be once you become a mum you'll realise how wrong you are. It seems that for you, it's very easy for J. It's sad to know people think like this, why compare always? They're both big 'sacrifices' and I think you're insulting motherhood and Jeevika by saying this. I'm very offended.