India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Ovi needs psychiatric help!!!

dumbo15 Senior Member
dumbo15
dumbo15

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Ovi's behavior is not normal!! I mean when u lose the person u love it's normal to be depressed and all but she is psycho. Doesn't she get that Arjun will never love her?!! Even if she murders Purvi without Arjun's knowledge and marries him he will always think about Purvi and will never love her. Shravani was crazy about Manav and marrying him, but she was no where near Ovi. And sorry to say, but Ovi doesn't really "love" Arjun. In my opinion its just lust. She only liked him for his looks. Don't tell me that she liked him for his old personality. I've had childhood friends who were guys, but does that mean that one of them has to marry me? Ovi should realize that Arjun would rather stay single than not marry Purvi. If I were Manav, as soon as all this happened, I would've immediately sent everyone back to Canada and then stay in India until the divorce proceedings were over. I don't get why the whole family had to stay back with him during the divorce proceedings. Them staying actually made everything worse. As soon as this whole engagement crisis happened he should've immediately sent them back to Canada, so that Ovi doesn't try to kill Purvi. Its common sense. Ovi needs to open her eyes and realize that Arjun will never love her and even if she marries him her marriage will be lifeless. He'll basically cheat on her cuz even though he's married to Ovi, he'll probably still try to see Purvi and call her and what not. He will never even think about Ovi and his heart will always beat for Purvi. Clearly she can't see that and its about time she move on and go back to Canada. I noe its easier said than done, but she should just go back to her modelling and who knows, maybe she'll find another guy in her modelling career who will love her genuinely instead of a guy like Arjun who will always think about his true love Purvi. She needs more self-respect and should do this.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adittysmiley20Huma-relentless.

-Anarkali. IF-Veteran Member
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Agreed with you...,
She is like an obessed lover...,who would stop until she get what she wants...,
I am thinking,she will eventually have to give up arjun...,as day by day she will realise Arjun is not in love with her...,I am talking craziness...,But can't help it...,ROLF...,
Can't believe how low she stoop, she use her mother...,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adittysmiley20

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top