Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.32 : Strike when the "iron" is hot -UPDT (Page 5)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

ROFL ROFL

The return of 'Woh Aurat'!!!

and the mu. asr's noble sweet kindhearted dad was actually paying for her graduate nursing programme and now she has returned to repay that debt. see it was a simple galat faimi. there was no affair, no najayes rishta. oh happy world. LOL

(and as in all successful serials the years haven't touched her with a single wrinkle or sag, remember parvati?)

Edited by indi52 - 05 September 2012 at 7:04pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23-Sudhanya-kushikumarishwetachauhanarchanan14Desai09jakhushiNewbiesoapfanOmorabotiDivya1503honeypriya-Gan--Facetious-sonia_1

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Priya - When I read the title last night, I thought you'll be talking about how Shyam is so ahead in his game with his manipulations and how Arnav is missing opportunities.

But what you wrote is so much better LOL. Now I've understood that CVs never wanted a grand wedding.. But they still gave into Channel's pressure? For what? I'm assuming TRPs. Then one has to promote the show right? I'm yet to understand their 'whatever' strategy behind this no promo mantra.

I'm shocked at the second para.. Why make such a mockery of your own time? Coz thats what it was when they've so much time to read here and make another post.

Loved your post. CVs need to read this if they are unable to see the reality themselves.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23Anchal_MIF_RocksParshasriraoDesai09amisuvarchanan14subiscsjakhushiNewbiesoapfan-Prashu-Divya1503honeypriya-Gan-PSharadasonia_1

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
@Priya:- I think the creatives(read Gul, Nissar and gang) and the channel have given up on this show. Otherwise the story is going so good, where are the promotions, BV jumped to 5.5 due to its promotion of sagai, IPK rose a mere 0.1 to 2.8 and what does this say. Channel knows that there are some diehard fans of the show and so the TRPs are going to be in the same range and even PH is not pushing for the promos. I wonder how long the die hard fans going to watch this show given the way they are going against the popular sentiments and glorifying evil.

I agree Shyam should return back to RM for the story to go to the next level. There is no way Shyam can be unmasked when he is not in RM. But this is not the way nor the time to push for Shyam's return. I am okay with Dadi pushing for Shyam's return because the character of her is such that. She is headstrong and wants to think what she feels is correct. So if she is pushing for Shyam's return I am okay with that but showing Anjali to be again manipulated is gross. She has lost her child, and the creatives are showing the evil husband coming and manipulating her to ask for his return, I was put off with that. I just hope that when Shyam's truth is out, they do show him getting punished and that doesn't mean 2 mere slaps and letting him go. He should be really punished hard for all the glorification of the evil deeds he did. Please creatives don't disappoint me on that front.

And I really was not happy with Khushi taking Shyam's side even if she asked for only one meeting and not coming back forever. I felt that Khushi was asking for one meeting between Anjali and Shyam so that they probably can grieve together for the loss of their child. I didn't feel that she was asking for his return to the house. But Khushi saw the evilness of Shyam, how he tried to kill Arnav and her, so yeh baat kuch hajam nahi huye. Once someone tries to kill you, have been lusting after you for a long time, never was truthful to you or his family, you would be wary of that guy. The way they showed Khushi moved by Shyam's drama is little too much to accept.

I would be happy if Anjali is the one who pushes for Shyam's return. She is the one chotte can't go against and she is the one who is the most emotional of all. This confrontation was much needed between the siblings with both the siblings siding with their respective spouses but the creatives maybe wanted us to sympathize with Anjali too and hence we get this drama after miscarriage. Anyway let Shyam return but just don't drag it out and play it against audience intelligence.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23star1315Arnav_KhushifanAnchal_MIF_Rockskushikumariwrit_in_waterDesai09sriraoamisuvarchanan14jakhushisubiscs-Prashu-Divya1503honeypriya-Gan-Omoraboti-Facetious-

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by srirao

Hi...Priya,,,Fab Crooner,,,,loved what u said abt a few intellectual forum members,,,I have read that particular post &  I was like ..okay ,so what r u doing here,,?,,,,,,I read a few rants before watching yesterday's epi,,,,but I loved the episode,,,,,,

Loved ASR-Dadi confrontation,,,,loved his dialogues,,,& the expressions of support on nani& mami faces when he asks his dadi'why did u come back'...brilliant Sobti,,,,
Cvs love Shyamji as much as Di,,,for his entry they had to make Khushi dumb again,,,she who has seen that creep at his worst believes he has changed..?wasnt Di carrying his child when he was lusting after u & trying to kill ur husband,,,?but at least they showed her accepting Arnav"s decision...

one more thing I want to know is it the night of godhbarai or another day,,,??
I was presuming Anji was operated upon to deliver the baby,,,so how come she is up & abt so soon...taht too after injuring her feet ,,,CVs how did u forget that dramatic scene of her walking over the glass not once but twice,,,,itna bhi creative liberties mat lo,,,remember the kind of audience u have,,,,,

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap thanks, sri, for saying that in bold. her feet are lacerated, she has stitches or staples, she has lost blood and is in shock, yet she has the will to scheme to get what she wants and walk all the way to chhote's room.

and please how many entrances to how many rooms are there from the poolside? how much must we stretch our imagination to accommodate such gaffes? 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

celaArnav_KhushifanfrhnjnAnchal_MIF_RocksParshakushikumarisriraoDesai09archanan14subiscs-Facetious-OmorabotiDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-sonia_1

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Priya!!

I love your posts! I may not comment daily, but I still read them.. so don't stop! Sari and you are the only ones who can get us out of the complex (hate) love we feel after watching each episode. And high school ended a while ago... let bygones be bygones Wink. Eventually we all come on the same cross-roads :D

Now, onto the episode, I loved your description of Arnav and Khushi's scene. And that was the only saving grace of today's episode.

Anjali... I don't get it. I really don't.
Love is blind and so is trust... but there is life and it teaches you and gives you opportunities to start thinking... its hard to believe nothing has gotten inside her yet. Even a wife in a middle-class family knows when her husband starts having an affair. She shuts up due to circumstances and because she more often than not does not have a choice. What is Anjali's excuse again? Hold on to a perfect world?
I have a perfect world too where I get that 3.95 GPA and go work for a hawty firm on Wall Street. Dream, yes? Realistic? Well, I know my capability so when it doesn't happen, I will not slip into depression. I'll simply get up and dust myself.
That's how most 21st century females are... why can't they be a tad bit more realistic with Anjali then?
I feel like the creatives, who scream orthodox men are flipping me the bird each time Anjali comes onscreen. And frankly, I have no patience.
Creatives, Gul, Nizzar, Mr. Ganesh, I forwarded all the scenes that had your golden boy NOT Barun, but Abbhas in them today.
There's a threshold, I have a very huge one, but you're walking on thin ice.
I'm not the "dumb demographic" you think you're aiming this at.
Being educated is one thing, being intilligent is another. What are you trying to prove with bullshit like this? That your demographic (in India and elsewhere) is dumb? And that we'll buy tales like this?
I'll SPELL it out for you as EASILY as I can... your USP IS ARNAV AND KHUSHI. Your hike in TRPS after Barun Sobti's return was BECAUSE of Barun and Arnav and Khushi. The moment you went on focusing on Anjali your TRPS dipped. I'm not a statistician, but then, I don't have to be because its common sense. Then again, its not common in all right?

I was pleasantly very surprised with my affinity to Dadi's character today. She's a by the book character. She unlike Anjali is very relate-able. And she's reacted to the way she should be. The way most people would react towards her actions and accusations. I could relate to Arnav today, I hate it when my grandmother questions decisions my siblings make or the ones my mom has made and more often than not, I speak up (politely). But, point is, she is dealt with the right way.

I know a lot of people were upset with Khushi today. But, they were true to her characterization today. The girl has always been Dil and only DIl. It was pure Dil vs. Dimag today between Arnav and Khushi which is one of the foundations of this show.
She knew it was wrong, which shows that she still has that dimag she used during the kidnapping track, but this was different and bigger than her emotions at the moment because she really wanted to help Anjali and stop seeing Arnav hurting. Hence.

PS, W*F is with the freaking medicines?! Its just annoying. Stop.That.Crap.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

celaIF_RocksArnav_Khushifankushikumari-Sudhanya-archanan14Desai09amisuvsriraosubiscsjakhushi-Prashu-PSharada-Facetious-Divya1503honeypriya-Gan-Omorabotisonia_1

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Fantastic Crooner Priya ClapClap

Loved the quote and the note to the CV's!

Barun Sobti, an actor par excellence, makes this worthwhile. !

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Mamisuvranjithaarchanan14Desai09Divya1503honeypriya-Gan--Facetious-Omoraboti

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Why the heck r dadi & anji bent on bringing creepwa to RM,,? why r they not talking abt Anji going to stay with her darling hubby's house(provided he has one),,,,or is that the brahmastr Di is going to use against Arnav ,,,threatening to leave RM...???

Anji is slowing going into the irredeemable stage for me,,,the way she was scheming & plotting with snake to emotionally blackmail her bro& family ...Angry

btw what is Abhaas doing doing or taking ki itna phulte ja raha hain,,,I am cringing everytime they show his tan ta dan entry,,,!!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23celaIF_RocksParshakushikumariamisuvarchanan14Desai09subiscsjakhushi-Facetious-indi52-Prashu-Divya1503honeypriya-Gan-

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
SUPERB TITLE!! Priya!! very well put forth!!

This is exactly where the TRPs are such because,the Story is stuck on Shyam!!!

I am loving ASR ...I always Did, I am loving the way Khushi is standing by him and trying to pacify him at every stage...that grip on glass and then her soothing touch on it,,showed all and then what came left me reeling back in shock!! that was the last thing I'd want,,Khushi recommending Shyam's come back!

I reallly really really hope she wont be the one to get him back going against  her hubby  I know she has the guts to raise a voice against him in RM! But I also believe that CV s love playing this confusing game with viewers ,,the tagline been showed in a loop in almost every SP show and then Playing out Khushi's scene yesterday,, makes us think that it will be khushi,,,a little positive person in me says it might be some one else and I will be more than  glad to see that! 

Your crooner has always helped me seeing the positive aspects of this show and no doubt this was and is the time to be back in the race,, only if they utilize it to make it intense and passionate!

I am loving ASR's and Dadi's arguments!! I luved how he gauged Dadi's secret rendezvous with Shyam !  

An hopeless addict in me still hopes for better scrpt and exciting story with loads of romance , intensity and passion,,also waiting to see Garima's past and its impact,,,PROMOS are badly needed here where every other SP show is having an exciting promo!!

Edited by UltimateBarun - 05 September 2012 at 9:24pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23celaArnav_KhushifanIF_Rocksstar1315yogifalu-Sudhanya-kushikumariamisuvsriraoarchanan14jakhushisubiscs-Prashu--Facetious-Divya1503honeypriya-Gan-Omorabotiindi52

Go to top