Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.32 : Strike when the "iron" is hot -UPDT (Page 4)

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

Always wait for your views and they always leave me in awe of your positivity and the clarity with which you see the show and its moments.

I won't reserve here, but I shall reply to the post in the morning.

It's a pleasure to be on the Crooner Priya Hug
awww Ankita HugHugHug my pleasure...thanksss a lot girl...

u have sm beautiful creations out there...was stalking CG and came across them ClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09amisuvjakhushiDivya1503beena14

ArHi_4ever Goldie
ArHi_4ever
ArHi_4ever

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Res

Hello Di... Smile!!

I have not written on your Crooner for eons but I was kind of MIA for quite a while. Am back now and am loving reading your posts.. Just gives me the perspective I need while watching IPKKND and connects the dots that I cant manage to somehow.

Firstly, awesome post today once again!!! ClapClapClap

What reached out to me most was the strength of ArHi's relationship today and the long way that it has come. For Arnav to not go completely beserk on Khushi's suggestion of getting Shyam back was a masterstroke since it shows that she can speak freely without being misunderstood. That is what was needed in this relationship - right to open communication.

The next segment of the face off between Arnav and Dadi was much needed and I am glad that they did not stretch the fact that Arnav understood why Dadi was being so stubborn abt Shyam. They did not do any injustice to his character and he towered throughout with his performance. I started paying closer attention on the mumbling bit after reading it on your posts and a few others.. Glad to see he was very clear today Big smile!! The only thing that bothered me was why Arnav has not told anyone that Shyam HAS told him that he loves Khushi and the only hindrance between them is Rani Sahiba.. Could he get clearer than than? And if Arnav told this particular statement to the family would they not believe him? It is just too convenient that he is saying everything but not the fact that Snakewa has already admitted to his sick feelings!!!

I actually skipped all the Shyam and Anjali scenes because they torture me but saw them in second round.. Good I did, would not be able to understand the last scene otherwise.. The stage is set for him to come back but it is needed to take the story forward. Let's see what's in store. Your Crooner title is apt.. He has caught Anjali and Arnav in their most vulnerable state. He can get them to do anything.. It is like an Imperius curseOuch!!

In terms of making Khushi suggest Shyam coming back, I think that was a bad move. He tied her hands, placed her on the road and left her to die, had goons sent to burn the place where her husband was, hugged her, entered her room semi - nude, made passes at her in full view, insulted her in front of the entire Raizada family despite making claims of loving her - Need I go on? She should not have shown to suggest it but I know this will go against her in the future.. She will forgive Garima and Arnav might say that of course she would forgive Garima, if she can forgive Shyam. If this leads to talk to about her character again, I dont know what I will do.

Meanwhile, I shall keep reading your Crooners and love them!!!

Edited by ArHi_4ever - 05 September 2012 at 1:59pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mahaa-Arnav_Khushifanstar1315archanan14Desai09amisuv-Viji-momb24fareesubiscsNandalalajakhushibeena14-Prashu-Divya1503Omorabotihoneypriya-Gan-indi52

ENLIGHTENED1 Goldie
ENLIGHTENED1
ENLIGHTENED1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up yes i was surprised to see khushi saying  shyam ke saath na insaafi   really  that was awful  she KNEW  the real HIM  how could they made her say that  CVs plzzz

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23Arnav_Khushifankushikumariarchanan14amisuvDesai09momb24subiscsDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-beena14Omorabotisonia_1

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Post cannot be quoted.

Bang on Priya, with the title, and the analysis.

Absolutely loved Barun's performance, dialogues included. However, can't digest what the Cvs did with Kushi. As you aptly said, she is probably the only one who has seen a far worse side of shyam than anyone else. So, what was that about? It does not bring out the mahaan in her, or her wonderfully forgiving nature, it was just plain dumb! (The last time she was made to look this ridiculous was during the kidnapping track, when she could not come up with any proof... just so, arnav could be shown to accept her completely - with or without proof). Very disappointed with the way the CVs goof around with her character. And to think they were just beginning to show the growth in her character - and hence their relationship.  Shocked

True, all the others at RM need to grow a spine. Tired of their shocked/ scared expressions and the silence when dadi is around... why can't they be shown to be vocally supportive of ASR? I understand the need for a villain, but to make kushi suddenly incapable of right thinking or the others becoming spineless is just ridiculous! I would love to see the CVs move on with the story, bring the family together, the men join hands to keep shyam out, or expose him, but it has to grow beyond being just ASR's battle...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315IF_Rocksmomb24amisuvDesai09archanan14subiscsNandalalajakhushi-Prashu-Divya1503honeypriya-Gan-Omorabotiindi52beena14sonia_1

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Lovely quote Priya.. 

Barun was excellent.. But I am a bit sad that cvs are ruining Khushi's character.. like you mentioned she is one person who knows shyam and his evilness.. so why oh why would she want him back? di ke liye? aakhir kab tak? Confused

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23kushikumariDesai09amisuvmomb24archanan14NandalalasubiscsDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-beena14

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
What a wonderful post Priya..Star
ASR was the man today. Sobti was perfect. Big smile
And the dadi face off was excellent with Nani and Mami showing their disgust at Dadi's views. And when he tells Dadi to get out basically, i was doing a happy dance...Dancing
This Shyam/Di stuff is getting a tad too much, just get Shyam back to the house now. Front front we shall see what happens but DBs acting limitations isn't doing her character any justice...

Khushi is a naive person but the CVs should really have been careful today. How can she think Shyam's redeemed when she knows he almost killed ASR and left her in the middle of the road to get run over?
Shoddy scripting there..My poor Khushi...
but lets see how they fix this tomorrowBig smile

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23celaIF_Rockskushikumarimomb24Desai09amisuvsriraomaalooarchanan14Nandalalasubiscs-Prashu-OmorabotiNewbiesoapfanDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-beena14sonia_1

momb24 IF-Dazzler
momb24
momb24

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

Great crooner as always.

Loved Arnavs stand against Dadi, his taken control of the situation and confronted her and made a decision, great performance. Totally agree that the family needs to get more involved in supporting him, just standing with shocked expressions is not going to work all the time.

I should be sympathising with Anjali but it's become very hard. Miraculous recovery from a operation within a day and that after a electric shock and walking on broken glassConfused

I have always tried to look at the positive of any episode but I have never been as disappointed than what Khushi did by asking to give Shyam another chance, it was what I was fearing she would do and I am still completely baffled as to why she would suggest this when she more than anyone else seen what Shyam is capable of, The kidnapping, tying her up in the middle of the road to die and insulting her in front of the whole family, to name just a few of many ordeals she has been apart of, for me it's the worst thing they could have done with her character, disappointed me greatly watching this scene, why CV'sAngry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23kushikumariamisuvarchanan14Nandalalajakhushisubiscshoneypriya-Gan-beena14Omoraboti

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Hi...Priya,,,Fab Crooner,,,,loved what u said abt a few intellectual forum members,,,I have read that particular post &  I was like ..okay ,so what r u doing here,,?,,,,,,I read a few rants before watching yesterday's epi,,,,but I loved the episode,,,,,,

Loved ASR-Dadi confrontation,,,,loved his dialogues,,,& the expressions of support on nani& mami faces when he asks his dadi'why did u come back'...brilliant Sobti,,,,
Cvs love Shyamji as much as Di,,,for his entry they had to make Khushi dumb again,,,she who has seen that creep at his worst believes he has changed..?wasnt Di carrying his child when he was lusting after u & trying to kill ur husband,,,?but at least they showed her accepting Arnav"s decision...

one more thing I want to know is it the night of godhbarai or another day,,,??
I was presuming Anji was operated upon to deliver the baby,,,so how come she is up & abt so soon...taht too after injuring her feet ,,,CVs how did u forget that dramatic scene of her walking over the glass not once but twice,,,,itna bhi creative liberties mat lo,,,remember the kind of audience u have,,,,,

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23celaIF_RocksReenuGstar1315Anchal_MkushikumariParshamomb24amisuvDesai09archanan14Nandalalajakhushisubiscs-Prashu-Divya1503honeypriya-Gan-Newbiesoapfanbeena14Omorabotiindi52sonia_1

Go to top