Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.32 : Strike when the "iron" is hot -UPDT (Page 39)

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by arch_nat1112

Today's episode..or shall I say the Arshi moments left a question mark on my mind...

Who needs the other  more??How beautiful can the love between these two get??

Any doubt CV's why we seriously NEED to see these two together??!!

I so so so agree (Sampin? What can I call you?) That beauty was enough for me to elevate the episode... We just need to have them together for the tone of the show to rise up big time!

Please call me Sam..Am Soumita By the way

The lovey..whether it's a passionate Rabba-Ve..or simply a healing touch..can take an otherwise ordinary episode to some great
 heights...These two needs to be together.Period!!That's the only way
 viewers would be glued!!

Soumita , you nailed it girl . I am hoping there is no seperation track Cry Dadi toh hath dhoke padi hai Khushi ke picheyAngry

Usi ka toh darr hain Di..We are in for hard times...Ouch

But seriously..I don't mind anything as long as this level of love and affection stays between the two!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23archanan14bs_deepsbeena14

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Today's episode..or shall I say the Arshi moments left a question mark on my mind...

Who needs the other  more??How beautiful can the love between these two get??

I so so so agree (Sampin? What can I call you?) That beauty was enough for me to elevate the episode... We just need to have them together for the tone of the show to rise up big time!

The love..whether it's a passionate Rabba-Ve..or simply a healing touch..can take an otherwise ordinary episode to some great heights...These two needs to be together.Period!!That's the only way viewers would be glued!!

Hey Sam! I'm Archana - mostly called Archu here!

Oh yes, that is my only demand, rant, prayer, beg - what have you! - to the CVs. I just want Arnav and Khushi doing the phere (preferably in a small temple - with or without presence of others - I don't care) and then facing whatever issues together.

The Garima thing is going to be an issue for sure - we all know that, and if they separate for that (after they are properly married to answer this Dadi and her type), I don't mind that much. But to separate because of Shyam, that too after the kidnapping fiasco, will just kill the show at this point.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23DazeeshwetachauhanDesai09bs_deeps..mrinalini..--Nishita--beena14

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

Who needs the other more??How beautiful can the love between these two get??

The lovey..whether it's a passionate Rabba-Ve..or simply a healing touch..can take an otherwise ordinary episode to some great heights...These two needs to be together.Period!!That's the only way viewers would be glued!!

Soumita , you nailed it girl . I am hoping there is no seperation track Dadi toh hath dhoke padi hai Khushi ke pichey

Di... I think dadi ko chup karane ke liye Arnav will marry Khushi in a hurry i.e. without any grand celebration..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23celasuhanamausamDazeewrit_in_waterarchanan14Desai09shwetachauhan..mrinalini..bs_deeps--Nishita--

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

I'm grabbing onto my silver lining with dear life..."Maat Jao",the Mehendi RV...and the cupping of face...awww ...gosh my heart broke for them..true "kyon dard hai itna..tere pyar mein "

that Daadi...Shweta can I borrow your hammer?Angry

Anjali's emotional blackmail scene#1

Naani love you! NK as adorable as ever...I hope Payal is not gone Mamaji wayConfused

Akaash...i like you silent more or offscreen!

Good dramatic episode...bearable as I didnt have to tolerate Snake...though his two minions were there!Dead

my superfast venting before I disappear into my day job's meeting galore.

"mat jao" was the highlight..that was so lovely and natural..
Except nani and NK..everyone else gave in so easily..if one can win the battle by not eating...ASR also shud take that path..no medicine..Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23Desai09archanan14shwetachauhan-Prashu-

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Mujhe actually episode achcha laga!

Of course bahut gussa bhi aaya - Mami and Akash ko chapet maarne ka mann kiya, Anjali ko proper teen chaar thappad and Dadi ko toh dande se maarne ka mann hua... But those moments between those two... Buri tarah se rula diya yaar... And my poor darling Khushi... Those scenes were just beautiful! And aaj toh Barun was outstanding.

Outside world is ready to kill Anjali.. LOL

Main bahut sehmi hui bachchi hoon! EmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09shwetachauhanbs_deeps

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
[
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The love..whether it's a passionate Rabba-Ve..or simply a healing touch..can take an otherwise ordinary episode to some great heights...These two needs to be together.Period!!That's the only way viewers would be glued!!
[/QUOTE]

Oh yes, that is my only demand, rant, prayer, beg - what have you! - to the CVs. I just want Arnav and Khushi doing the phere (preferably in a small temple - with or without presence of others - I don't care) and then facing whatever issues together.

The Garima thing is going to be an issue for sure - we all know that, and if they separate for that (after they are properly married to answer this Dadi and her type), I don't mind that much. But to separate because of Shyam, that too after the kidnapping fiasco, will just kill the show at this point.

[/QUOTE]

ArchuHug

I dunno how many times I have ranted,begged,prayed that I don't want a big fat Indian Wedding...For me these two are more married than any other married couple in RM/around them..A big,fat Indian Wedding..for that societal stamp would totally destroy the pure bond that these two share..I don't feel it is about the budget..If I have any idea about IPK,I've always felt that Arshi would go for a simple temple marriage!!

What can be a better way to get married for these two blessed children of Devi Maaiya!!Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14shwetachauhanbs_deeps--Nishita--

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Shivi, I never thot am gonna spend rest of my life in jail...Am out to kill dadi...Angry
Originally posted by -SH-

Anu di... Tussi toh chhaa gaye LOL mere liye bhi ek demand karoge pleej..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23archanan14

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Who needs the other more??How beautiful can the love between these two get??

*nods her head again* (I'm coming at your place next time I get a neck sprain LOL)

Separation is inevitable after the past revelation, be it emotional or physical... Atleast uske pehle let them be together.. Kuch jyada maang liya kya?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23Desai09archanan14bs_deeps..mrinalini..

Go to top