Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.32 : Strike when the "iron" is hot -UPDT (Page 34)

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumarijakhushi-Prashu-Divya1503beena14--Nishita--

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

Originally posted by Sunshine80

Originally posted by jakhushi

BB..tu mere ko ignore kar rahi hain...Angry

Main ? Main? Main ignore karr rahi huin? AngryAngryAngry
Sabko Hello Hi..mujhey ek bye bye bhi nehi?!!!! Hummmphh!!!!!
Aap humse aur pyar nehi karti Cry

jab jab tune ignore kiye..uska koi matlab nahi
jab jab mei ne ignore kiya..uska koi matlab nahi
Is pyaar mein hi aur bye ka koi matlab nahi...
matlab hain to itna ki hum ek dooosre se humesha humesha...
Blushing haila sharam aarahi hain tu complete karle
ROFL ROFL ROFL...
Ohh god this line... Is pyaar mein hi aur bye ka koi matlab nahi... I have tears becoz I am laughing so hard! ROFL
Moron - I miss you sooo much!!

bas miss kar rahi hain...kuch aur thod jyaada...hmm..soco..kuch aurEmbarrassed
...I thght kuch aur bhi ho raha ha hoga...

come on..think n try hard...it goes with current track of the showWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumari-Prashu-Divya1503

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

Originally posted by Divya1503

Kise ne mujhe miss kiya kya???  Monkey Icon 

aagayi tu...saath mein bandar leke..aaj aajaEmbarrassed

went out to get something done aur ro rahi hoonLOL LOL kyu karvaya yeh maine went to get second tops for the ears aur ab bahut hi dard horha haiMonkey Icon

uff uff...ab sach bol..ASR mila ki mahesh...ki ye sab tayyariyaan horahi hain.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

hoye hoye...kya baat hain

eyesonmejakhushiDivya1503

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

Monkey Winks Yoyo Monkey Winks Yoyo Awesome one Anu di!!!!Monkey Icons Yoyo

-Prashu-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

I liked the episode and dont have much to complain. Substantial Increase in TRP or not, the show seems on track for me. Smile  I will go by character today & it will be strictly my POV. Please bear with me, as you read. Smile

Khushi

The moment she said to Arnav how affected Shyam seemed at the baby's death, I said out loud, "She has lost it." It is not because how she felt but because of the sentence following which she said it. "I hate that man, Khushi" ' this one sentence clearly expressed how much hatred & loathing Arnav has for Shyam & Khushi knows the reasons too. The sensitivity & maturity we have seen in Khushi over the past couple of episodes can never justify how she could come up with this conversation when the man was standing in front of her, almost open with all his hatred, frustration & helplessness. She just has seen her clinging onto the glass of water, almost on the verge of shattering it .. she herself has comforted him, took the glass away from him. I have no rationale to justify how Khushi could respond to his hatred for Shyam with her thoughts on his "supposed" change.

Now, how could Khushi be so moved by Shyam's act of a breakdown? She has seen how low he can stoop ' she has seen him at his murderous best. She has seen his deception, his lust. A loss of child is something that a woman perhaps can relate to most ' perhaps more than a man. Since Shyam is a very convincing actor, it is very much possible to be fooled by his acts. I am ok if his breakdown over the loss of child seemed genuine to Khushi ' because a child is completely a different equation ' even the worst husband in the world can be at his fatherly best. But if this clouds her mind, if this makes her forget what he has done in the past ' things she were not told but she has experienced herself - I have serious issue with that. Judging it by the episode, I forgive Khushi considering she was only suggesting a meet up between the mourning parents to share their grief over the loss of their child. If she meant, not letting him mourn his child's death is an injustice ' I am ok with it. Otherwise, just as Arnav said, "Are you kidding, Khushi??"

I was really happy how they ended the conversation. She shared what she thought of but she chose to rely on Arnav's judgment. The progress & the conclusion of the conversation was practically handled in regard of a married couple in a dialogue over an issue with different views. She backed it up properly with her concern for Di but I hope her concern does not make her lose her senses.

On a different note, I just love how she is keeping Arnav nourished. That little comfort, a boost of confidence she gave him outside Anjali's room was all he needed. "Saab thik ho jayega" ' did not mean anything to him but he stirs up the moment she says, "Aap sab thik kar denge ' aur aap sab ko sambhal bhi lenge". That is all he needed to hear, that is all the strength he needed and she rightly delivered.

Arnav

"Di Mera Responsibility hain" ' and he will do anything to fulfill his responsibilities. So can he bring back Shyam in the house too for that?

I wonder how shocked he must have been hearing his Di asking for Shyam. He probably, not in his wildest dream, has imagined that. It was so needed for him ' a reality check. The one thing Arnav should have done was to talk with Anjali over her thoughts on Shyam after the revelation. He should have tried to understand how she feels over the whole issue. He assumed his Di will go with his judgment and there lies his mistake. He will realize he has misunderstood again ' he has misunderstood his sister. No matter what he thinks, he cannot control how his sister feels about his husband. The question is .. will he give in?

Honestly, I always feel a matter between a married couple should be solved by themselves. Others can play a role if needed but in the end it is the man & the wife that need to & must have the freedom to make the decision. The ideal thing here should be for Arnav to clarify to Anjali how he feels about Shyam and let her decide. They can discuss whether Anjali should move out to be with Shyam or whether Shyam can enter RM or not but in the end, it should be Anjali's choice whether to be with her husband or not. Arnav's intention is the best for his Di but as long as she does not understand that, he is never going to get anything out of it. It will be a difficult thing for Arnav because he knows how low Shyam is and also he is protective of Anjali. I will wait to see how he handles this shock & dilemma and I hope he gets Khushi by her side all through to stand strong.

I love to see how he has grown in love ' how he has recognized his need for Khushi in his life. Khushi is his life source, his source of strength and I love how comfortable he is seeking from her, accepting from her. I love how he keeps admitting his mistake about Shyam ' his sense of guilt over wronging Khushi is evident every time he does that. I wished he did a little bit more than just feeling bad when Daadi referred to Khushi as the "musibaat" of the house. Well, I still see a start and I hope it continues.

I guess we are finally getting our ASR back in full form. He finally has started connecting dots again. It was good to hear him talk about security & court today ' this is how I want my ASR ' being the practical one amid such emotional mess. "Aap sab thik kar denge ' aur aap sab ko sambhal bhi lenge" ' bring it on, ASR!

Anjali

I really loved the practicality the CVs showed in her asking Arnav whether the baby was a girl. This one sentence tore my heart ' brought back memories of closed ones going through similar trauma. In Islam, you have to name the baby, before going for burial, for spiritual reasons. How painful it must be for a mourning mother.

And then bang! The manipulative Anjali is back! I have always said I have no issues with her loving her husband. Apart from my way of thinking, there is one simple logic to justify her action in love ' if Arnav can believe his wife without proof, why cannot she do the same for her husband? Her wrong, for me, was in her effort to keep both the men in her life happy at the same time ' without taking a clear stand. If she believed Shyam, she should have been vocal about it to his brother but she did not want to risk making her brother unhappy too. So who else was happy that she finally walked up to Arnav and voiced her need, "Hume Shyamji luata do Chotey"? Shyam is her assumed life source & she feels she cannot live without him. She was back to her normal self since her secret rendezvous with her husband started. She was never okay without him after Arnav threw him out of RM. This she should have done way before instead of sneaking out to meet her husband. She was trying to keep things ok between her & her brother but desperate time calls for desperate measures for her too. She has struck the iron while it is hot .. she knows it will be difficult for her brother to deny her now. She knows only he can bring Shyam back and she walked up to him placing her need with frailty but firmly.

We can expect the lengths she would go to now to bring Shyam back in the house. She is again going to manipulate her brother by not eating food or taking medicine ' she knows her brother will bend for her. She is now focused on her needs ' her "jaroorat' & she will get it by hook or by crook.

Daadi

Daadi may have flaws in her traits but I still will give her a benefit of doubt for supporting Shyam. I really want to know what story Shyam told her. Shyam applied psychology on her too properly & blamed everything on Khushi. She was happy that he never said anything bad of her pota. "Iss ghar main kya musibaat ayi huyi hain," - the amount of distaste she has shown for Khushi indicates what sort of "Kahaani" she must have heard from Shyam. I really hope we get a flashback or at least a narration of Shyam-Daadi discussion in the Ashram. I have reasoned before why I don't blame Daadi for believing Shyam but it was interesting to see how she was asking for proof. I guess she will get it once Shyam comes back to RM.

I hate it when she keeps bringing the past, pricking his wound but I feel her remorse about the past too. She is here to fix everything because she knows she has failed miserably in the past. She has her sense of guilt and that guilt perhaps is leading her to saving the marriage of Anjali. I will wait to see her role in the past ' she cannot be judged until the past is revealed.

I loved one thing Daadi said today and I so agree with her. Indeed, Shyam being out of the house will not do a thing, he has to be out of Anjali's mind & heart and I guess Shyam's Re-entry track will lead towards that in the end.

Random Musing

1) My most favorite scene of the day started with Arnav standing in her room facing the pool and ended with "I hate that man, Khushi". I loved the direction & the subtlety of the scene. Brilliant!

2) The face-off between Arnav & Daadi was bang on. But I wonder how they suddenly shifted to the hall from the passage! I loved Naani and also NK but I hope Akash & Maami are given more role in the family drama. Was Payal missing?

3) Barun was brilliant as always. Some of the dialogues were delivered with perfect emotion. My favorite would be "I hate that man, Khushi" ' I could feel the hatred almost burning my skin. His interrogation of Daadi on her knowing of Shyam was also brilliantly handled.

4) The rocker goes .. does the will goes away too? Or will we have HP bring the papers and hands over to someone useful as he finds it? Or may be CVs has just forgotten it like many other things!

5) Every episode is leaving me with a good feelings these days ' all credit goes to the development between Arnav & Khushi. It is a bliss to see how love has molded these two for betterment.

It will be interesting to see the face-off between the siblings tonight. Can't wait!

Farah:
I always love your character analysis you know tht. This post is no exception especially loved Anjali and Daadiji's part though they are quite different from my feelings about them. I admire how you delved into their psyche behind their action which has been infuriating for me. About Daadi bringing up the past because of her own guilt, I can understand but one thing I hated was her mentioning about Arnav's mother committing suicide...there were two people in that room one her own grandson whose mother it was and the other her best friend whose child it was. That was cold blooded indifference in my eyes, irrespective of her guilt. She comes across as someone who is what Arav described her :" she sees only what she wants to see"...during the faceoff also she trusted Shyam's words more than her own grandson's and her best friend's words and stopped NK rudely when he supported them. If she were an unbiased matriarch, she should have given these people a chance to say ...but no she just raised her hand and passed her own judgement. I hope somehow she discovers on her own what a slime her 'Damadji" is.

Anjali...Anjali...I was developing my soft corner for her since her miscarriage, till I forced myself last night to see the Anjali-Shyam part just to find out about her 'plan' to get Shyam back. I have no sympathy for her, she's one manipulative lady...who doesn't hesitate to use emotional blackmailing to get what she wants. She's done that from beginning of the serial...except she was on the good side. Now she has crossed over to something I can't relate to her. I agree with you Farah that she's nver given a chance to decide for herself...but then she never expressed her wish , did she? All she has done is playing both sides to keep her bubble of perfect world where both her her brother and husband co-exist. I would have rooted for her if she had left RM and chose to go with Shyam...but sneaking behind and playing with trust and love of everyone in RM, not just Arnav...doesn't sit well with me. The day  of the tea party, when Payal was asking something about the tea cup,she feigned feeling sick and made the whole family worry about her...these little moments for me mean more than big dramatic scenes...add that to my feelings about her "hum" or "hamare"...I feel she's just one of those people who think only about themselves and say they love others but their actions prove otherwise. Anjali's character was one of my favorite characters in IPK besides Aranv and Khushi...the CVs have to come out with some top notch redemption track to justify her 'grey' layers...as to me they are getting really dark to call it grey anymore.

Loved your take sweetz as always!

Edited by GanBarunFan - 06 September 2012 at 8:29am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumarijakhushi-Prashu-Divya1503Omoraboti--Nishita--

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged

uff uff...ab sach bol..ASR mila ki mahesh...ki ye sab tayyariyaan horahi hain.

woh actually baat yeh hai ki, panditji told that i'll be getting married very soon itseems, bas usi ki tayyariyan chal rahi haiLOL LOL LOL LOL 

jakhushi

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Before ...sab mere ko dandha dhikaaye...let us come back to business and do some serious discussionsEmbarrassed

Kostins

1. Shyamu kab tak waapas aayega...?? this week n entire week
2. When will past come?
3. Iss sab mein romance ka koi moment aayega??
4. Garima dhikegi shaadi se pehle daadi ko?

Keep watching Iss Pyaar ko Kya naam doon from Mon-Fri at 8:00 PM and stalk crooner dailyEmbarrassed

jakhushiDivya1503--Nishita--

Go to top