Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.32 : Strike when the "iron" is hot -UPDT (Page 29)

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine80

Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Arnav's Dad seemed like a nice man Shivi!! Embarrassed Cant say what the actual story was but I still think he looked clueless when Arnav's mother was accusing him!

But I do think that Anji might have got this 'I, me, myself' from them.. as they decided to commit suicide right on the day of their daughter's marriage! Couldnt they wait for a day or two? Or was their another story to it? I really wanna see why the wedding day only..

Yes Arnav dad seemed clueless when ASR mother was accusing..
ye bhi hosakti hain ki aatma hatya nahi balki hatya ho
Wacko

Even I thought about this point Sunny! A mother who seemed so close to her children wouldnt want to commit suicde on the day of her daughter's wedding. It may have seemed like a suicide but in reality it was a murder...ho sakta hai na? Maybe that chacha was involved...and maybe dadi too? Since she is so against her bahu

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09shwetachauhanarchanan14beena14Omoraboti

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -SH-

True.. And then people say that why Arnav is so reserved, why he doesn't open up, he shouldn't be so restricted..blah blah blah... When your own blood doesn't believe you, has no faith, no confidence in your judgement, who shunned away her responsibilities, left them on their own..., a child then learns to guard his heart in fear of getting hurt again..

No wonder dadi has sons like ASR's dad and chachaji.

Arnav's Dad seemed like a nice man Shivi!! Cant say what the actual story was but I still think he looked clueless when Arnav's mother was accusing him!

But I do think that Anji might have got this 'I, me, myself' from them.. as they decided to commit suicide right on the day of their daughter's marriage! Couldnt they wait for a day or two? Or was their another story to it? I really wanna see why the wedding day only..

Hmmm... Maybe.. From whatever little bit they showed in that flashback, it looked as if it was all a MU on Arnav's and his mom's part. MU has become a taboo in IPK land.. But then if it was just a MU, then what was the point of this long suffering for years.., it'd just erase the basis of it all. There's still much more to it..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09shwetachauhanOmorabotibeena14--Nishita--

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Arnav's Dad seemed like a nice man Shivi!! Embarrassed Cant say what the actual story was but I still think he looked clueless when Arnav's mother was accusing him!

Wacko

Even I thought about this point Sunny! A mother who seemed so close to her children wouldnt want to commit suicde on the day of her daughter's wedding. It may have seemed like a suicide but in reality it was a murder...ho sakta hai na? Maybe that chacha was involved...and maybe dadi too? Since she is so against her bahu

Ha Nishi...hosakta hain...I am not sure abt daadi but yes possible. We need to wait to get past to unfold.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14beena14--Nishita--

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Arnav & Khushi - how about both of them been told Kahanis about their parents' death? Smile Wrote something about this weeks back in the crooner .. "M" is a very important letter in IPK .. Starts with Misunderstanding .. May end with Murder! Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14dennisdmenacebeena14--Nishita---Prashu-

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Hayye di.. Me too wants that.. Sad RV is in fashion these days.. Btw, we are getting one tonite, right? Maybe Arnav will blame himself abt not understanding what his di wants and Khushi will console him..

Originally posted by mouramen

@ shivaniji, i want a RV today...kuch kijiye na...

Originally posted by Omoraboti

Please excuse the typos! Online from phone! :S

Same pinch!

Ouch!!

Should I pinch too or get Arnavji for you? He pinches well!

He he he... Nah! Leave him for Khushiji.. Vaise bhi aaj kal gin gin ke toh mauke milte hain becharon ko.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Omoraboti

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Wacko

Ha Nishi...hosakta hain...I am not sure abt daadi but yes possible. We need to wait to get past to unfold.

Jignesh writer hai na kuch bhi ho sakta hai. Anjali ki gudiya bhi laut aayegi  brace yourself for the joyous ride . Hello everyone Hug 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Arnav & Khushi - how about both of them been told Kahanis about their parents' death? Smile Wrote something about this weeks back in the crooner .. "M" is a very important letter in IPK .. Starts with Misunderstanding .. May end with Murder! Smile

IPK na naam karan kar dethe hai Farah Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14-Prashu-Omoraboti

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I want a scene where Khushi gets those Kangans along with the letter.. It didn't hold any meaning last time but its such a big and meaningful thing and since Arnav is opening up to Khushi more n more about the past, it seems like the right time now.. With the past looming ahead, there won't be an opportunity in future.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

writ_in_waterarchanan14jakhushiOmorabotibeena14--Nishita--

Go to top