Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.32 : Strike when the "iron" is hot -UPDT (Page 27)

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by shwetachauhan

[QUOTE=Omoraboti]Nishi!

Shaant gadadhari bheem shaant!! LOL Fate will teach her a lesson, that is only which can. When her character was introduced, i never thought she'd be this negative. She looks more of Shyam's dadi than Arnav's..

Who knows!!! With all the mahatwists happening all around us!!! Stern Smile

In any case, she behaves with Arnav like he was adopted! She only cares for Anjali and the hefty reptile!!!
Disapprove

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumariarchanan14Desai09jakhushiOmoraboti--Nishita--

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Please excuse the typos! Online from phone! :S

Same pinch! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Omoraboti

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

[QUOTE=Omoraboti]Nishi!

Shwetu jaan, Dadi will do natak of packing her bags the day she realises she has done more harm than good aur uss din Arnav will again be forced to stop her from going. My heart really goes out to him yaar...poor guyDisapprove

Haan.. he will be forced to stop her but she can still go!! I just wish that before she leaves, this akdu Daadi has a few soft words, a loving gesture, a simple hug for her grandson!
My heart does go out to him all the time, and then refuses to come back!! Tongue

Edited by shwetachauhan - 06 September 2012 at 7:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09jakhushiOmoraboti--Nishita--

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
So illegible it was .. Embarrassed I sometimes .. err .. Always write too much.

Hindi words na thakle Bangla theke kichu dhaar nik!! LOL I can lend some really good ones .. LOL

Originally posted by mouramen

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0000ff" size="3">omoraboti ,</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0000ff" size="3">thats i have said that pl move on from Ghatia word...they need to explain more...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0000ff" size="3">ha ha had to read twice to understand...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0000ff" size="3">my chotu brain you see...actually enjoyed reading twice</font>..

Originally posted by mouramen

omoraboti,

i wanted you to be online when i post this...i went thru your post twice today...what you said about khushi...yes d moment was terribly wrong...specially when he has voiced his pain, hatred helplessness all in one sentence...

i will never call Khushi a dumb, she has her own mind, her own way of doing things...but never thought she will forget that Shyam wanted to kill Arnav...she can forgive ppl trying to harm her but not Arnav...

for ASR i would say he needs to tell Anjali the whole story...show her the rtrue color of Shyam bringing d Guptas into picture...but his protective nature is not allowing him to let Anjali take her decision...because he knows how gullible Anji can be and how much she is smitten by that sweet talking snake...

Mou!

I am online! Hope you are too. :)

You know why I am still able to be positively spare some of the actions of Anjali, Daadi or Maami? Or even Akash? Because none of them know the complete story. D'oh

Logically, except for Anjali, everyone else should have been already shared the complete story - especially on the details of kidnapping and what Arnav saw himsf on terrace. And. Ow that Anjali has put forward her ultimate demand, Arnav should share his views on this matter completely. Dont you think they should emphasis on the fact how Shyam left Khushi biund & gagged in the middle of the road?

Above everything else, have Khushi & Arnab really discussed the whole kidnapping track themselves??

By the way, I hope you did not read my post twicr nevause it was illegible. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumariarchanan14

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Please excuse the typos! Online from phone! :S

Same pinch! Tongue

Ouch!!

Should I pinch too or get Arnavji for you? He pinches well! Wink Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Oh yes!!! Loha garam hai!!

Edited~

Deba.. what a brilliant crooner! Although, I wanted you to elaborate some more on the epi but this quite says it all in a nutshell! Short, precise, sharp!!! loved the points you so emphatically made! Thumbs Up

Khushi has faith in ASR and she truly believes he can make everything alright but she needs to say this now to the man coz even though he is keeping a strong face, consoling and caring for Di.. she has seen how broken he is! Everyone listens to his fair judgements and relies on his decisions, while some others doubt it.. but
Khushi knows how he felt defeated only hours ago and how worried and cautious he must be for every step he takes now.. and for that he needs some assurance, some support.. he wont admit it but he got it anyways from her, coz she understands! Maturity, growth, a thoughtful detail!

Her faith in Arnav soothes the heart but what shall we say about her faith in Shyam? Does Khushi of all the people need reasons to justify him or support him? Has she forgotten how she said to Shyam himself of the dimag she has and how she could easily see through his manipulations!! Where is that dimaag now? The one who tried to kill her and more importantly, her husband so mercilessly could change with an incident like this? An unborn child? The one he never cared about, the one he was ready to leave for her?
This is a mistake from the writers and cannot be justified in anyway, especially for us who remember how she behaved during the kidnapping phase! Either that was out of character or this is! Arnav's incredulity was bang on!!! Thank god, maturity prevailed again and she listened to ASR! But alas, that doesnt help her characterization and it angers me! Butchered is the word indeed! I cant understand the glorification of the evil at all!!

But now that they have decided to bring back ASR's shatir dimaag, I hope they stick with it!! I am tired of seeing this one villain triumphing over all others!!! Its a dream for me to see a face off between Shyam and ASR before the entire family and ASR shutting him up with the same shatir replies! For that, if the creep needs to be brought back to the RM, so be it! But give us a resounding defeat of the evil, a very open public one with proofs and all! Not another disguised, secret affair pillleeejjhh!!!

Needless to say, I loved ASR-Daadi face-off! One we were so eager to see with ASR guessing at Daadi's long acquaintance with Shyam and saying all that we wanted to hear! I was ticking off my list and there are a few points remaining which I hope he makes clear to Daadi in the coming episodes!!
Yes.. Bhai makes all the decisions but he judged wrongfully once and he cannot forget it! Much changed, much followed after that.. some hurt and pain, unforgettable; some indelible bad memories which haunt him still! And he warns others of a repetition! Coz he has suffered the consequences!
Loved Naani's reaction and NK's two cents! Would love to hear what Manorama has to say about this, and yes, Akash too!

Daadi, I dont connect with at all! Its been days now but I just cant justify her character or see her point! How can she behave like this when ASR emphatically says that Shyam tried to kill him too, can the lady not give it a thought??Is she really here to make things better? For whom? She doesnt even have a soft word or gesture for ASR.. a grandson who she remained separated from for 14 years!!! I agree Shyam has charmed her with his Naagin dance but cudnt she pay a little heed to the family members and tried listening to their side of the story too? Its Anjali and her happiness! Was ASR adopted???

And Anjali.. subhaan allah!! The way she is preparing herself for the blackmailing.. commendable!! If you have something in abundance, you start taking it for granted, thats how ASR's love and care is for this lady!
What a wish she makes.. to that person who would never refuse her anything! Have some pity woman! Dont use your condition like this! Well.. I hope she opens her eyes to reality soon!

-I felt bad at the 'paalna' being removed from Anji's room.. but all my thoughts were on the will taped to its bottom! Did Shyam remove it or have the writers forgotten about it?

-Garima should go and meet them already? She dint go to the hospital either! This cannot be easily overlooked!

-
The way Daadi looked at Khushi while declaring how everyone has misunderstood Shyam, I wonder what makes Anjali so kind towards Khushi then? Confused

-The pics that you have put up Deba of ASR's face in reaction to both Khushi and then Di.. is there a marked difference in the first one? Can I see a lover too there?? It could be my imagination but there is something in that expression!

-I have stopped banging my head about the promotion techniques ever since I saw Mahadev's promo during IPK.. this shut me up completely! Stern Smile

PS: Those who made intellectual remarks about some discussion on our thread.. I read how they cudnt bring themselves to read the 'lengthy' analysis posts.. then what were they doing following the discussion as well?? Stalkers in the 'murky waters'?? 'Too many reptiles' I say!!!

Fantastic post swtzzzClap. Loved the parts highlighted in brickred. I dont know why there was a need to show Khushi of all people talking in favour of Shyaam. 
I hate Dadi too...I can still forgive her for supporting Shyaam because she has been brainwashed but I cant seem to forgive her for her behaviour towards Arnav. Why is she always so rude to him? Why was there no change in expression when he told her about Shyaam's attempt to murder? Why does a grandmother need proof from her own grandson but not from a damaad who came into the family just a few years ago!! Doesnt dadi know Arnav? Even I cant understand the sweet treatment given to Khushi by Anjali...the tory told by Shyaam should have been the same na? Why arent these important things shown to us? Instead we are subjected to his fake tearsAngry

archanan14Desai09shwetachauhanjakhushi-Prashu-

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mashira

Look who is here!! Kuch samajh aaye toh mujhe bhi samjha dena.. LOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3182529

woah!!Shocked mujhe bhi koi samjha do. kuch samajh nahi aayi but beautifully written this time.

Yes.. i always love to read the rhyming riddles Rashmi!! This one is really nice!
But I dint get a single clue! Stern Smile Just know that Arhi remarriage will take place and Shyam will be back in RM before that!
Someone decode this please!! I generally dont get her clues even when the episode is over! Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

writ_in_waterarchanan14Desai09

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Shaant gadadhari bheem shaant!! LOL Fate will teach her a lesson, that is only which can. When her character was introduced, i never thought she'd be this negative. She looks more of Shyam's dadi than Arnav's..

Who knows!!! With all the mahatwists happening all around us!!!

In any case, she behaves with Arnav like he was adopted! She only cares for Anjali and the hefty reptile!!!

True.. And then people say that why Arnav is so reserved, why he doesn't open up, he shouldn't be so restricted..blah blah blah... When your own blood doesn't believe you, has no faith, no confidence in your judgement, who shunned away her responsibilities, left them on their own..., a child then learns to guard his heart in fear of getting hurt again..

No wonder dadi has sons like ASR's dad and chachaji.

akshu23writ_in_watershwetachauhanDesai09archanan14

Go to top