Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.32 : Strike when the "iron" is hot -UPDT (Page 26)

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

omoraboti,

i wanted you to be online when i post this...i went thru your post twice today...what you said about khushi...yes d moment was terribly wrong...specially when he has voiced his pain, hatred helplessness all in one sentence...

i will never call Khushi a dumb, she has her own mind, her own way of doing things...but never thought she will forget that Shyam wanted to kill Arnav...she can forgive ppl trying to harm her but not Arnav...

for ASR i would say he needs to tell Anjali the whole story...show her the rtrue color of Shyam bringing d Guptas into picture...but his protective nature is not allowing him to let Anjali take her decision...because he knows how gullible Anji can be and how much she is smitten by that sweet talking snake...

Mou!

I am online! Hope you are too. :)

You know why I am still able to be positively spare some of the actions of Anjali, Daadi or Maami? Or even Akash? Because none of them know the complete story. D'oh

Logically, except for Anjali, everyone else should have been already shared the complete story - especially on the details of kidnapping and what Arnav saw himsf on terrace. And. Ow that Anjali has put forward her ultimate demand, Arnav should share his views on this matter completely. Dont you think they should emphasis on the fact how Shyam left Khushi biund & gagged in the middle of the road?

Above everything else, have Khushi & Arnab really discussed the whole kidnapping track themselves??

By the way, I hope you did not read my post twicr nevause it was illegible. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14..mrinalini..-Prashu-

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Please excuse the typos! Online from phone! :S

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Originally posted by Omoraboti

Nishi!

Arnav voiced many of our sentiments . Best part was of course "Aap aayi hi kyun? aap wapas aashram chali kyun nahi jaati?" - you got me there!

I was so happy he said that. He is such a modest person these days .. Sitting in his home, this woman is planning to get someone back here whom he has banned! She better go and leave with her other son. I am surprised he did not lash out earlier.. He has grown so much over a year.

Wo wapas aashram jaane ko thode na aayi hai!! She will not go I am telling you Farha! Shyam tho sirf bahana hai! Actually she got bored with the aashram, wanted a change anyway.. so what could be better than this!! Come back and command the whole house like she owns it!! Angry
By the way, seeing her audacity, I dont think she is even a bit shameful of her elopement 14 years ago!!
Ugh! I am too mad at her all the time, thus the mindless blabber!!!
D'oh

Shwetu jaan, Dadi will do natak of packing her bags the day she realises she has done more harm than good aur uss din Arnav will again be forced to stop her from going. My heart really goes out to him yaar...poor guyDisapprove

archanan14shwetachauhanjakhushi

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

RES
O teri!!!! prothom!!!

priya sweetie!!!Hug

Loved the Crooner!!!!! great take on the epi...short and sweet and absolutely to the point!!!! loved the title and ur last line to the cvs!!! loved ur mention of aakash's wedding incident in context to arnav taking fair decision for the family!!!

"this time he won't silently stand in the Glass House and see getting it shattered!!!!!" loved it!!!!

coming to epi...i enjoyed it...well not all of it but parts of it...arnav-khushi scenes were good and arnav-dadi face off fantastic!!!!

Theme of the epi...shyam ko RM wapas lao abhyan!!!!

Dadi

the first attempt to get shyam back...dadi confronts arnav and it results in a superb face-off...since yesterday dadi has been irritating me with her actions and dialogues...today was no different...dadi is reeling under the charm of shyamu (jahan dekho damaadji damaadji shuru ho jaati hai) but has her brain also stopped functioning...she is willing to believe a stranger over her own grandson...will give her that as she believes arnav is under khushi's charm!!! shows her now famous hand to NK but i lost it when she disregarded nani's words and asked for proof...she wants to make everything right for this family by believing a stranger who has been thrown out of the house just because he cried and begged for her granddaughter...dadiji have u ever heard of an art called acting...guess not!!!!! she has not...she is can see d love in Shyam's eyes but fail to see d love of KHushi and Arnav...that time its a Musibat...AngryAngryAngry

Khushi

khushi requests arnav to let shyam meet anjali once as she felt that he was also upset on losing the child...khushi always tries to see good in everyone...but when will she learn that everybody are not necessarily good...i am ok with her suggestion if it was made because of her thinking abt anjali...but shyam mein badlav...can't digest this one...she knows shyam's true face and what he is capable of...she had given him a chance earlier when she came to know abt anjali's pregnancy...and how she had to pay for that mistake!!!! her again believing that shyam can change is as ASR says "Are You Kidding?" thankfully she doesn't push much and agrees to arnav's views abt shyam!!! ya thats d change...at least she stopped right there..

Anjali

The brahmastra...for both shyam and the cvs...they needed to get anjali in this state so they can justify shyam's re-entry in RM!!!!"humein kuch chahiye...humein shyamji lauta do!!!" anjali asks her brother to let shyam back in her life!!!! i am not sure how to react to anjali...this character confuses me...intially i liked her...she used to listen to all but would do exactly what she wanted...she is the same person who went against shyam and got khushi in RM...she would believe his excuses but would also question him...at least she seemed believable but now that woman is missing and in place stands a diluted version of anjali with whom am not able to connect...btw post MC i can understand she is distressed and upset at her loss so unable to see logic !!!!!  am conciously keeping mum on Anjali you see...

Arnav's reaction

loved arnav's reply to dadi...and also can see that his brains are back from the holiday as he connects the dots and realises that dadi had met shyam earlier at the ashram!!!! it was good to see ASR back...and his" NO"...for a sec even dadi was scared!!!

also loved how he reacted to khushi...he was upset with her suggestion but kept his temper in check...loved the "okay" at the end!!

poor arnav...the shock and disbelief at her sister's want!!! i really felt bad for arnav today...all his efforts to protect his sister from shyam results in nothing as she herself is on the path of self-destruct by wanting the same man back in her life!!!!

1. dadi's dialogues and her smug face at the end!!!AngryAngryAngry

2. shyam-anjali scenes...the puppet and puppeteer!!! shyam manipulates and anjali is manipulated!!!DeadDeadDead

3. loved nani and mami's reaction towards dadi when they realise she had met shyam earlier!!!

4. NK thank you for standing up for Nannav!!!ClapClap

5. mamaji ka pata nahin ab payal bhi gayab hai!!!

PS...sorry guys if don't make sense...updating in a hurry...have a dental appt...didn't know if i could update after drilling and filling!!!!

@ soni, aaj kalo and neel...love your post as always...ClapClap

archanan14soni.bjakhushi

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arch_nat1112

Originally posted by -SH-

Look who is here!! Kuch samajh aaye toh mujhe bhi samjha dena.. LOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3182529

Hints ko chhodo, only one thing struck me - she said Arnav and Khushi's remarriage. Jab tak that's happening I can be relatively relaxed! Embarrassed

I have really become a weirdo about this, haven't I? Poor all of you, having to put up with me!
Dead

I was also happy to read about the remarriage although I know it will happen...the more I read, the happier I getLOL

All day I keep dreaming of Arnav announcing that he and Khushi are getting married in the temple and if people are interested they can come else, he is not botheredEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23archanan14shwetachauhan..mrinalini..Omoraboti-Prashu-

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arch_nat1112

Originally posted by -SH-

Look who is here!! Kuch samajh aaye toh mujhe bhi samjha dena..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3182529

Hints ko chhodo, only one thing struck me - she said Arnav and Khushi's remarriage. Jab tak that's happening I can be relatively relaxed!

I have really become a weirdo about this, haven't I? Poor all of you, having to put up with me!

Ha ha ha.. That's the only thing i understood...

Nahi rey... I'm same as you.. Everyday i put all pros and cons and conclude that the wedding will happen, it has to coz they are already married.. But the next moment i'm not so sure... Then i come up with all sorts of weird reasons to pacify myself..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23shwetachauhanarchanan14..mrinalini..Omoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Nishi!

Arnav voiced many of our sentiments . Best part was of course<font color="#6666CC"> "Aap aayi hi kyun? aap wapas aashram chali kyun nahi jaati?"</font> - you got me there!

I was so happy he said that. He is such a modest person these days .. Sitting in his home, this woman is planning to get someone back here whom he has banned! She better go and leave with her other son. I am surprised he did not lash out earlier.. He has grown so much over a year.

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Wo wapas aashram jaane ko thode na aayi hai!! She will not go I am telling you Farha! Shyam tho sirf bahana hai! Actually she got bored with the aashram, wanted a change anyway.. so what could be better than this!! Come back and command the whole house like she owns it!! Angry
By the way, seeing her audacity, I dont think she is even a bit shameful of her elopement 14 years ago!!
Ugh! I am too mad at her all the time, thus the mindless blabber!!! </font>D'oh

I actually read an interview where Swati ji said that Daadi has entered RM to take control of the house!! I wonder if there is any mutual benefit discussion going on between Shyam & Daadi! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14shwetachauhan

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged

omoraboti ,

thats i have said that pl move on from Ghatia word...they need to explain more...

ha ha had to read twice to understand...
my chotu brain you see...actually enjoyed reading twice..

Originally posted by mouramen

omoraboti,

i wanted you to be online when i post this...i went thru your post twice today...what you said about khushi...yes d moment was terribly wrong...specially when he has voiced his pain, hatred helplessness all in one sentence...

i will never call Khushi a dumb, she has her own mind, her own way of doing things...but never thought she will forget that Shyam wanted to kill Arnav...she can forgive ppl trying to harm her but not Arnav...

for ASR i would say he needs to tell Anjali the whole story...show her the rtrue color of Shyam bringing d Guptas into picture...but his protective nature is not allowing him to let Anjali take her decision...because he knows how gullible Anji can be and how much she is smitten by that sweet talking snake...

Mou!

I am online! Hope you are too. :)

You know why I am still able to be positively spare some of the actions of Anjali, Daadi or Maami? Or even Akash? Because none of them know the complete story. D'oh

Logically, except for Anjali, everyone else should have been already shared the complete story - especially on the details of kidnapping and what Arnav saw himsf on terrace. And. Ow that Anjali has put forward her ultimate demand, Arnav should share his views on this matter completely. Dont you think they should emphasis on the fact how Shyam left Khushi biund & gagged in the middle of the road?

Above everything else, have Khushi & Arnab really discussed the whole kidnapping track themselves??

By the way, I hope you did not read my post twicr nevause it was illegible. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14

Go to top