Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.32 : Strike when the "iron" is hot -UPDT (Page 24)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
"Di - enjoy Kolkata tons! And must drop in a word here - it's not the same expression! She's been Arnav's support throughout, giving that uber confident man the confidence to deal with his perceived failure, and being with him completely! I know she lost her way (or rather the writers lost their way) for a bit yesterday - but she's just been strong for him. I thought it was very beautifully shown! (but of course it's my POV! )"

dear archu, i agree khushi's role in these days has been lovely. she is the only one who can reach him and give him the vibe he needs. for 14 years he has battled alone, she feels it and wants him to rest in her love somewhere and draw strength from it even as another huge challenge gets underway. but the writers and director have not given the delineation range and detail, so it feels flat. not khushi's fault and sanaya is capable of much more. my feelings, peace dear girl.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14fareeshwetachauhanjakhushi..mrinalini..-Prashu-Omoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
By the way, Nishi, she must have miscarriaged naturally! In no way she could have walked up to his room if she had a CS! Besides, she got her most needed Shyamu dose. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14shwetachauhan

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Soni!!

Loved what you wrote! Summarized the epi perfectly. :)

Daadi will redeem herself .. Dont worry! But I need someone to explain the true story to her - naani or Arnav. She has heard only Shyam's story & infering from that. She deserves to know Arnav's part of thr story first before we pass a judgment on her.
thanks farha!!!
honestly its not abt redemption ...not bothered...jab hoga tab hoga...why she irritates me is she is not giving any regard to the rest of the families say...her asking nani for proof was too much...apart from being samdhan...they are also childhood friends and instead of at least giving a thought to nani's words she asks for proof...for me she doesn't deserve any explanation after this...point is why should they explain...she should be the one asking for their version before declaring shyam's version true!!!! any rational human being would have talked...if not with arnav then sit with nani and discuss what is happening!!! why did she not tell the truth when she first came to RM...could have been upfront abt shyam meeting her and asking her to come back...talks abt knowing right from wrong and yet hides from all abt shyam!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23shwetachauhanarchanan14jakhushiOmoraboti

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

"Di - enjoy Kolkata tons! And must drop in a word here - it's not the same expression! She's been Arnav's support throughout, giving that uber confident man the confidence to deal with his perceived failure, and being with him completely! I know she lost her way (or rather the writers lost their way) for a bit yesterday - but she's just been strong for him. I thought it was very beautifully shown! (but of course it's my POV! )"

dear archu, i agree khushi's role in these days has been lovely. she is the only one who can reach him and give him the vibe he needs. for 14 years he has battled alone, she feels it and wants him to rest in her love somewhere and draw strength from it even as another huge challenge gets underway. but the writers and director have not given the delineation range and detail, so it feels flat. not khushi's fault and sanaya is capable of much more. my feelings, peace dear girl.

I absolutely do not have a problem with Khushi supporting ASR or lending him those shoulders to cry on..Bt I do have a problem when she is made to ask ASR to bring Shyam back...Suddenly all that growth in the character seems to come down to zilch with this single dialogue!!She is naive but not insensible..is she??She is not the sort of person to support a person who tried to murder ASR,her love..her life...Is she the same woman who could cross any "hadd" to save her love??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23ranjithaarchanan14shwetachauhanDesai09jakhushiNewbiesoapfan

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Mou!

Thoroughly enjoyed your post like always! Your humour always cracks me up. LOL

Loved your take on Anjali .. And the concluding remark was bang on! No touching the remote .. LOL But I just hope that does not leave the PH too complacent.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14shwetachauhan

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged

omoraboti,

i wanted you to be online when i post this...i went thru your post twice today...what you said about khushi...yes d moment was terribly wrong...specially when he has voiced his pain, hatred helplessness all in one sentence...

i will never call Khushi a dumb, she has her own mind, her own way of doing things...but never thought she will forget that Shyam wanted to kill Arnav...she can forgive ppl trying to harm her but not Arnav...

for ASR  i would say he needs to tell Anjali the whole story...show her the rtrue color of Shyam bringing d Guptas into picture...but his protective nature is not allowing him to let Anjali take her decision...because he knows how gullible Anji can be and how much she is smitten by that sweet talking snake...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23archanan14shwetachauhanjakhushi-Prashu-Omoraboti

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Heylozz everyone Big smile
Interesting discussion going on..

Indi Di - Have a safe trip... And have fun! Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14shwetachauhanOmoraboti

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by indi52

I absolutely do not have a problem with Khushi supporting ASR or lending him those shoulders to cry on..Bt I do have a problem when she is made to ask ASR to bring Shyam back...Suddenly all that growth in the character seems to come down to zilch with this single dialogue!!She is naive but not insensible..is she??She is not the sort of person to support a person who tried to murder ASR,her love..her life...Is she the same woman who could cross any "hadd" to save her love??

Indi Di - peace, yes! Smile Hug

Sampin - Must say - that one dialogue where she said "kisi ke saath nainsafi" was absolutely unwarranted, and unforgivable. But then she also accepted Arnav's refusal to bring Shyam in without too much drama, which she might not have done earlier. It was a complete acceptance of his judgement on the issue. For the sake of the wedding like Priya said? Maybe.

I hope they continue that aspect of it all honestly, rather than having her set herself up against Arnav in a bid to make his delusional lying manipulative sister happy. The spoilers about a rift in Friday's episode just do not make me happy! Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09shwetachauhan..mrinalini..

Go to top