Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.32 : Strike when the "iron" is hot -UPDT (Page 21)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Indi Di.. we will miss you and your scribblings here!!! But why do I feel we will be seeing your reactions on the episodes quite on our time??Embarrassed Big smile  Welcome to India Di.. Smile

S

teehee, you know me too well, how much i love to talk, haahn? Big smiletoday is khushi'd bad day again, you also know me loves her. it's them writers, just playing with the lovely babe. but what's really remarkable about this character, no matter what games are played, the moment she's given a bit of herself back, she just bounces right back and we all love her again. like gold, turn into ugly ornament we cry, reshape into lovely piece, we sigh. innate attractiveness of the character of course, but it's really sanaya who does it all, isn't it? poor girl, she's stuck with the same expression since friday. dear writers, kuch karo.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumariarchanan14Desai09shwetachauhansoni.b..mrinalini..-Prashu-

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
parsha,

jamshedpur. tisco? lived there for three and a half years just after i got married. still have friends there. enjoy diwali. Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshaarchanan14soni.b..mrinalini..-Prashu-

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Hey Farha,

Just read your take and it is another masterpiece by you!! I would be sharing this with my buddiesWink..as you have very well portrayed all characters.. be it khushi ,arnav ,anjali or even Dadi..I could really understand them well with your words..ClapClapClapClap..Very thoughtful and sensible write up dear...loved itSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

writ_in_waterarchanan14-Prashu-Omoraboti

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

hi all,
i'm going to calcutta fora  few days. donb't know whether i'll be seeing much of you guys or not. will miss you, might have to miss a few episodes too. take care and be sweet to our new hero who can walk through walls while i'm away. 

one thing i did want to say about this whole should khushi have said what she said about shyam thing. is it because she's being portrayed as dumb or is it because that is her nature, etc.

if you know a guy has tried to burn down your husband, if you have seen him with your own eyes take out a rope and tie you up and then leave you strategically positioned in the middle of the road at the mouth of a bend so that the next car will surely run you over, would you consider letting this man back into your and your family's life?

i might think he will feel the loss of a child, as in this case. but i would never imagine he could change or be trusted again, ever. i would certainly not want to put someone i love in close proximity of that person. i would definitely not say what khushi did.

had he stolen money from me or someone i loved, had he beaten raged ranted insulted made life difficult otherwise, even letched someone, incl me, i might have considered the circumstances and given having him back in my life a thought. i said i might, i am not a super sweet person, but i do basically believe in human beings and their potential to transform.

just mulling.

Have a wonderful vacation, Indi.

We can't say enough on Kushi today, can we? I can't understand how she was being 'true to her character'... One is supposed to learn from life's experiences. We don't remain what we were at 13 or 20, we evolve, our thoughts change, we learn whom to trust, whom not to, whom to relax around, whom to avoid, whom to listen to, whom not to, in short, we decipher another person and holding on to our values behave accordingly with them. If Kushi continues to remain true to her character in spite of all that she & her family has been through with shyam, doesn't that make her delusional? what is the difference between her and an anjali? they would both be "stuck" in their character for their own reasons. I am all for forgiving... but at the same time, moving on forward, has to happen too! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14-Prashu-indi52

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Indi Di.. we will miss you and your scribblings here!!! But why do I feel we will be seeing your reactions on the episodes quite on our time??Embarrassed Big smile  Welcome to India Di.. Smile

S

teehee, you know me too well, how much i love to talk, haahn? Big smiletoday is khushi'd bad day again, you also know me loves her. it's them writers, just playing with the lovely babe. but what's really remarkable about this character, no matter what games are played, the moment she's given a bit of herself back, she just bounces right back and we all love her again. like gold, turn into ugly ornament we cry, reshape into lovely piece, we sigh. innate attractiveness of the character of course, but it's really sanaya who does it all, isn't it? poor girl, she's stuck with the same expression since friday. dear writers, kuch karo.

Di - enjoy Kolkata tons! Big smile And must drop in a word here - it's not the same expression! She's been Arnav's support throughout, giving that uber confident man the confidence to deal with his perceived failure, and being with him completely! I know she lost her way (or rather the writers lost their way) for a bit yesterday - but she's just been strong for him. I thought it was very beautifully shown! (but of course it's my POV! Smile)

Desai09shwetachauhanindi52-Prashu-

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Oh yes!!! Loha garam hai!!

Edited~

Deba.. what a brilliant crooner! Although, I wanted you to elaborate some more on the epi but this quite says it all in a nutshell! Short, precise, sharp!!! loved the points you so emphatically made! Thumbs Up

Khushi has faith in ASR and she truly believes he can make everything alright but she needs to say this now to the man coz even though he is keeping a strong face, consoling and caring for Di.. she has seen how broken he is! Everyone listens to his fair judgements and relies on his decisions, while some others doubt it.. but Khushi knows how he felt defeated only hours ago and how worried and cautious he must be for every step he takes now.. and for that he needs some assurance, some support.. he wont admit it but he got it anyways from her, coz she understands! Maturity, growth, a thoughtful detail!

Her faith in Arnav soothes the heart but what shall we say about her faith in Shyam? Does Khushi of all the people need reasons to justify him or support him? Has she forgotten how she said to Shyam himself of the dimag she has and how she could easily see through his manipulations!! Where is that dimaag now? The one who tried to kill her and more importantly, her husband so mercilessly could change with an incident like this? An unborn child? The one he never cared about, the one he was ready to leave for her?
This is gross mistake from the writers and cannot be justified in anyway! Arnav's incredulity was bang on!!! Thank god, maturity prevailed again and she listened to ASR! But alas, that doesnt help her characterization and it angers me! Butchered is the word indeed! I cant understand the glorification of the evil at all!!
cvs have always butchered her character...pehli baar nahi...they show her intelligent and next minute make her mouth some stupid dialogue!!! post kidnapping she knows shyam well enough...actually the most...even arnav is personally not aware of shyam's involvement in his kidnapping but completely believes khushi when she says so!!! told u uss scene mein main bas yahi soch rahi thi...koi isko chup kara do!!!

But now that they have decided to bring back ASR's shatir dimaag, I hope they stick with it!! I am tired of seeing this one villain triumphing over all others!!! Its a dream for me to see a face off between Shyam and ASR before the entire family and ASR shutting him up with the same shatir replies! For that, if the creep needs to be brought back to the RM, so be it! But give us a resounding defeat of the evil, a very open public one with proofs and all! Not another disguised, secret affair pillleeejjhh!!! mine too...sabke samne parda faash karo iska...aur final sazaa anjali sunaye...that snake has used, manipulated and hurt her far too much!!!

Needless to say, I loved ASR-Daadi face-off! One we were so eager to see with ASR guessing at Daadi's long acquaintance with Shyam and saying all that we wanted to hear! I was ticking off my list and there are a few points remaining which I hope he makes clear to Daadi in the coming episodes!!
Yes.. Bhai makes all the decisions but he judged wrongfully once and he cannot forget it! Much changed, much followed after that.. some hurt and pain, unforgettable; some indelible bad memories which haunt him still! And he warns others of a repetition! Coz he has suffered the consequences!
Loved Naani's reaction and NK's two cents! Would love to hear what Manorama has to say about this, and yes, Akash too!

Daadi, I dont connect with at all! Its been days now but I just cant justify her character or see her point! How can she behave like this when ASR emphatically says that Shyam tried to kill him too, can the lady not give it a thought??Is she really here to make things better? For whom? She doesnt even have a soft word or gesture for ASR.. a grandson who she remained separated from for 14 years!!! I agree Shyam has charmed her with his Naagin dance but cudnt she pay a little heed to the family members and tried listening to their side of the story too? Its Anjali and her happiness! Was ASR adopted???  dadi ko koi justify nahi kar sakta. Period. "unse zyada anjali se koi pyaar nahi kar sakta." unhone bhi apna bacha khoya hai."" really...want to know what u would say when u come to know that he is responsible for the loss of that very bacha!!!

And Anjali.. subhaan allah!! The way she is preparing herself for the blackmailing.. commendable!! If you have something in abundance, you start taking it for granted, thats how ASR's love and care is for this lady!
What a wish she makes.. to that person who would never refuse her anything! Have some pity woman! Dont use your condition like this! Well.. I hope she opens her eyes to reality soon!

-I felt bad at the 'paalna' being removed from Anji's room.. but all my thoughts were on the will taped to its bottom! Did Shyam remove it or have the writers forgotten about it?

-Garima should go and meet them already? She dint go to the hospital either! This cannot be easily overlooked!

-
The way Daadi looked at Khushi while declaring how everyone has misunderstood Shyam, I wonder what makes Anjali so kind towards Khushi then? Confused

-The pics that you have put up Deba of ASR's face in reaction to both Khushi and then Di.. is there a marked difference in the first one? Can I see a lover too there?? It could be my imagination but there is something in that expression!

-I have stopped banging my head about the promotion techniques ever since I saw Mahadev's promo during IPK.. this shut me up completely! Stern Smile

PS: Those who made intellectual remarks about some discussion on our thread.. I read how they cudnt bring themselves to read the 'lengthy' analysis posts.. then what were they doing following the discussion as well?? Stalkers in the 'murky waters'?? 'Too many reptiles' I say!!!

shwetu meri jaan...loved ur post!!!!Hug
@bold...awesome!!!
@red...moi!!!
main jaanti hoon ki tu mujhse kitna pyaar karti hai...all my love right back at you!!!! muah!!!
btw tera PS mere palle nahi pada!!! yeh kaun log hai???

archanan14Desai09shwetachauhan-Prashu-

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
hey soni,
loved that take on a black note of protest. i like your ponder on anjali. my thought: she always does exactly what she wants to, perhaps that's why shyam's reference to her zid. but she does confuse me like mad.

hope drilling filling didn't leave you feeling awful. bye. and thanks for your cal wishes. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14soni.b

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged

hi all,
i'm going to calcutta fora  few days. donb't know whether i'll be seeing much of you guys or not. will miss you, might have to miss a few episodes too. take care and be sweet to our new hero who can walk through walls while i'm away. 

one thing i did want to say about this whole should khushi have said what she said about shyam thing. is it because she's being portrayed as dumb or is it because that is her nature, etc.

if you know a guy has tried to burn down your husband, if you have seen him with your own eyes take out a rope and tie you up and then leave you strategically positioned in the middle of the road at the mouth of a bend so that the next car will surely run you over, would you consider letting this man back into your and your family's life?

i might think he will feel the loss of a child, as in this case. but i would never imagine he could change or be trusted again, ever. i would certainly not want to put someone i love in close proximity of that person. i would definitely not say what khushi did.

had he stolen money from me or someone i loved, had he beaten raged ranted insulted made life difficult otherwise, even letched someone, incl me, i might have considered the circumstances and given having him back in my life a thought. i said i might, i am not a super sweet person, but i do basically believe in human beings and their potential to transform.

just mulling.

Di!

Are you leaving today?

You can understand how I feel about Khushi if you read my post. In response to your post, the only thing I find justifiable is her saying about letting them meet considering she felt he is grieving over the loss of the child .. I am thankful that she did not ask for to let him come back to RM. I can never justify if she thinks he should return .. Judging only by the episode, I will spare her for sympathizing the mourning parents but I dont know how could she say that to Arnav in such a delicate moment.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14jakhushiindi52

Go to top