Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.32 : Strike when the "iron" is hot -UPDT (Page 18)

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

hi all,
i'm going to calcutta fora  few days. donb't know whether i'll be seeing much of you guys or not. will miss you, might have to miss a few episodes too. take care and be sweet to our new hero who can walk through walls while i'm away. 

one thing i did want to say about this whole should khushi have said what she said about shyam thing. is it because she's being portrayed as dumb or is it because that is her nature, etc.

if you know a guy has tried to burn down your husband, if you have seen him with your own eyes take out a rope and tie you up and then leave you strategically positioned in the middle of the road at the mouth of a bend so that the next car will surely run you over, would you consider letting this man back into your and your family's life?

i might think he will feel the loss of a child, as in this case. but i would never imagine he could change or be trusted again, ever. i would certainly not want to put someone i love in close proximity of that person. i would definitely not say what khushi did.

had he stolen money from me or someone i loved, had he beaten raged ranted insulted made life difficult otherwise, even letched someone, incl me, i might have considered the circumstances and given having him back in my life a thought. i said i might, i am not a super sweet person, but i do basically believe in human beings and their potential to transform.

just mulling.

di!!! wow kolkata...am dying to go...haven't been there for past 2 years...will try to go for durga pujo!!!! will miss you here!!! have a great trip!!!!
di as far as khushi is concerned...nothing new...they will show a certain level of maturity in her and then back to square one...even earlier it was ok but after the whole kidnapping track it looks weird for her to think shyam will ever change and be given a chance!!!! being good hearted doesn't mean being stupid...don't know why do women have to be shown to think with their hearts and not brains!!!!ConfusedOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14jakhushiindi52

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Hellos!! Hug Updated on page 2!!

Indi Di.. we will miss you and your scribblings here!!! But why do I feel we will be seeing your reactions on the episodes quite on our time??Embarrassed Big smile  Welcome to India Di.. Smile

Suvi.. you there? Aaj mere se khoob saare questions poochhne honge na tujhe? main kal se taiyyari kar rahi hoon! Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09amisuvsubiscsjakhushiOmorabotiindi52

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Indi Di.. we will miss you and your scribblings here!!! But why do I feel we will be seeing your reactions on the episodes quite on our time??Embarrassed Big smile  Welcome to India Di.. Smile

Suvi.. you there? Aaj mere se khoob saare questions poochhne honge na tujhe? main kal se taiyyari kar rahi hoon! Tongue

I am also hereCry...aaj kal app humhe hai nahi bolti..bhool gaye humeh

SuviHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14subiscs

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged

Nahi meri jaan, kuch nahi poochna hai. How r u dear Hug Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged

priya, 

just wanted to say, it was a brilliant crooner today. still thinking of what you wrote about the head of the family and the mistake of doing what is being done with the villain. 

asr arriving at the point of realization vis a vis dadi shyam nexus: aap to pehli bar mili thi' wonderfully conceived and executed. and barun was flawless.

my favourite:

"101 ways of butchering a beautiful character - all because the writer's love story with shyam needs a justified projection!!!"

you are so right and this is so wrong, from every point of view.

bravo.

hope someone is listening.

Edited by indi52 - 06 September 2012 at 4:23am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumariarchanan14amisuvjakhushisubiscs-Prashu-honeypriyaOmoraboti

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine80

SuviHug

Hello Sunshineji, kaisi hain aap Hug

archanan14subiscsindi52

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine80

SuviHug

Arre aapko kaise bhool sakte hain.. Hug I just went through the last few pages and realised you are here too!! Ab tho meri band bajegi!!! Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14amisuvjakhushisubiscs

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
I am fine Suvi jaan...after so many days felt like seeing ASR this week.Embarrassed

ShwethsHug...aapki band kyun bajegiShocked

archanan14amisuvsubiscs

Go to top