Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.32 : Strike when the "iron" is hot -UPDT (Page 17)

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

Sunny jaan!!!Hug
kaisi hai???  honestly i don't like them showing a woman who cannot think for herself at all...they have reduced anjali to a state where she has no thinking power of her own...which is very difficult to accept!!!

Haan Soni...agree with you
There were so many obvious things and also she can always talk to her chotey straight like he did. But she had chosen wrong path and started telling lie to his own brother.

But I am just trying hard to understand what is making her like that..trust me really hard.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14indi52

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

hi all,
i'm going to calcutta fora  few days. donb't know whether i'll be seeing much of you guys or not. will miss you, might have to miss a few episodes too. take care and be sweet to our new hero who can walk through walls while i'm away. 

one thing i did want to say about this whole should khushi have said what she said about shyam thing. is it because she's being portrayed as dumb or is it because that is her nature, etc.

if you know a guy has tried to burn down your husband, if you have seen him with your own eyes take out a rope and tie you up and then leave you strategically positioned in the middle of the road at the mouth of a bend so that the next car will surely run you over, would you consider letting this man back into your and your family's life?

i might think he will feel the loss of a child, as in this case. but i would never imagine he could change or be trusted again, ever. i would certainly not want to put someone i love in close proximity of that person. i would definitely not say what khushi did.

had he stolen money from me or someone i loved, had he beaten raged ranted insulted made life difficult otherwise, even letched someone, incl me, i might have considered the circumstances and given having him back in my life a thought. i said i might, i am not a super sweet person, but i do basically believe in human beings and their potential to transform.

just mulling.

OMG Raani saahiba...Bravo BravoClapClap

Did I ever say you..chalo bol deti hoon..."I love you" for thisHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14jakhushi-Prashu-indi52riti4u

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine80

The man who looks for security, even in the mind, is like a man who would chop off his limbs in order to have artificial ones which will give him no pain or trouble.  ~Henry Miller

Right now I feel Anjali is in that situation. Overshadowed by insecurity as her so called loving husband is no more with her and snake breeding over it, manupulating her, brain washing her that he loves her more than anything. She has become mere robot in his hands. For her to come out of her trance...ASR has to gather proofs and let her know practically. Her brain stopped working and will not work anything beyond. Her love for chotey had also been overshadowed right now.

hi sunny ji,
good to see you. you still here?
i was also thinking, remember what shyam said about her "zid"? how once she decides she will do something, she just doesn't listen to anyone, she does it? he was ostensibly speaking about her not eating. but of course, he was egging her on to do a bhookh hartal or whatever it takes to get him back. she rose to the bait.

is that walking to chhote's room yet another display of her zid by the creatives? and later, when she realises she's been betrayed by shyam, will this zid, now in its positive aspect, will have her determined to punish him and she will bring him to justice? baap re baap, indi kitna sochti hai.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumariarchanan14Sunshine80

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged

OMG Raani saahiba...Bravo BravoClapClap

Did I ever say you..chalo bol deti hoon..."I love you" for thisHug

thank you thank you, sunny ji. uff fir se woh pukar, raani sahiba. i will walk on glass for it. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshashwetachauhanarchanan14riti4u

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged

hi all,
i'm going to calcutta fora  few days. donb't know whether i'll be seeing much of you guys or not. will miss you, might have to miss a few episodes too. take care and be sweet to our new hero who can walk through walls while i'm away. 

one thing i did want to say about this whole should khushi have said what she said about shyam thing. is it because she's being portrayed as dumb or is it because that is her nature, etc.

if you know a guy has tried to burn down your husband, if you have seen him with your own eyes take out a rope and tie you up and then leave you strategically positioned in the middle of the road at the mouth of a bend so that the next car will surely run you over, would you consider letting this man back into your and your family's life?

i might think he will feel the loss of a child, as in this case. but i would never imagine he could change or be trusted again, ever. i would certainly not want to put someone i love in close proximity of that person. i would definitely not say what khushi did.

had he stolen money from me or someone i loved, had he beaten raged ranted insulted made life difficult otherwise, even letched someone, incl me, i might have considered the circumstances and given having him back in my life a thought. i said i might, i am not a super sweet person, but i do basically believe in human beings and their potential to transform.

just mulling.

Hey Indi Di, we'll miss u. Have a gr8 trip back home Big smile Hum ASR ka khayal rakhenge, dont worry Wink LOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14jakhushi-Prashu-indi52riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Indi di..will be missing you.. Hug read your take and well as always agreed.. Have a safe trip..
Take careEmbarrassed
Edited: To add to it.. Dont worry abt ASR..I will take care of him...Wink

Edited by riti4u - 06 September 2012 at 3:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14-Prashu-indi52

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged

The man who looks for security, even in the mind, is like a man who would chop off his limbs in order to have artificial ones which will give him no pain or trouble.  ~Henry Miller

Right now I feel Anjali is in that situation. Overshadowed by insecurity as her so called loving husband is no more with her and snake breeding over it, manupulating her, brain washing her that he loves her more than anything. She has become mere robot in his hands. For her to come out of her trance...ASR has to gather proofs and let her know practically. Her brain stopped working and will not work anything beyond. Her love for chotey had also been overshadowed right now.

hi sunny ji,
good to see you. you still here?
i was also thinking, remember what shyam said about her "zid"? how once she decides she will do something, she just doesn't listen to anyone, she does it? he was ostensibly speaking about her not eating. but of course, he was egging her on to do a bhookh hartal or whatever it takes to get him back. she rose to the bait.

is that walking to chhote's room yet another display of her zid by the creatives? and later, when she realises she's been betrayed by shyam, will this zid, now in its positive aspect, will have her determined to punish him and she will bring him to justice? baap re baap, indi kitna sochti hai.

"Betrayal of Trust"...going to play prominent role in lives on siblings...first ASR and then Anjali...

"It was a mistake," you said. But the cruel thing was, it felt like the mistake was mine, for trusting you."
? David Levithan,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14indi52

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Indi di..will be missing you.. Hug read your take and well as always agreed.. Have a safe trip..
Take careEmbarrassed
Edited: To add to it.. Dont worry abt ASR..I will take care of him...Wink

ofcourse...bete ko maa hi sambhal sakti hain naLOLWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14jakhushiindi52riti4u

Go to top