Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner 1.32 : Strike when the "iron" is hot -UPDT (Page 17)

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Joined: 15 July 2012
Posts: 8014

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

Sunny jaan!!!Hug
kaisi hai???  honestly i don't like them showing a woman who cannot think for herself at all...they have reduced anjali to a state where she has no thinking power of her own...which is very difficult to accept!!!


Haan Soni...agree with you
There were so many obvious things and also she can always talk to her chotey straight like he did. But she had chosen wrong path and started telling lie to his own brother.

But I am just trying hard to understand what is making her like that..trust me really hard.



The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14indi52

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Joined: 15 July 2012
Posts: 8014

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

hi all,
i'm going to calcutta fora  few days. donb't know whether i'll be seeing much of you guys or not. will miss you, might have to miss a few episodes too. take care and be sweet to our new hero who can walk through walls while i'm away. 

one thing i did want to say about this whole should khushi have said what she said about shyam thing. is it because she's being portrayed as dumb or is it because that is her nature, etc.

if you know a guy has tried to burn down your husband, if you have seen him with your own eyes take out a rope and tie you up and then leave you strategically positioned in the middle of the road at the mouth of a bend so that the next car will surely run you over, would you consider letting this man back into your and your family's life?

i might think he will feel the loss of a child, as in this case. but i would never imagine he could change or be trusted again, ever. i would certainly not want to put someone i love in close proximity of that person. i would definitely not say what khushi did.

had he stolen money from me or someone i loved, had he beaten raged ranted insulted made life difficult otherwise, even letched someone, incl me, i might have considered the circumstances and given having him back in my life a thought. i said i might, i am not a super sweet person, but i do basically believe in human beings and their potential to transform.

just mulling.



OMG Raani saahiba...Bravo BravoClapClap

Did I ever say you..chalo bol deti hoon..."I love you" for thisHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14jakhushi-Prashu-indi52riti4u

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 21159

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine80

The man who looks for security, even in the mind, is like a man who would chop off his limbs in order to have artificial ones which will give him no pain or trouble.  ~Henry Miller

Right now I feel Anjali is in that situation. Overshadowed by insecurity as her so called loving husband is no more with her and snake breeding over it, manupulating her, brain washing her that he loves her more than anything. She has become mere robot in his hands. For her to come out of her trance...ASR has to gather proofs and let her know practically. Her brain stopped working and will not work anything beyond. Her love for chotey had also been overshadowed right now.

hi sunny ji,
good to see you. you still here?
i was also thinking, remember what shyam said about her "zid"? how once she decides she will do something, she just doesn't listen to anyone, she does it? he was ostensibly speaking about her not eating. but of course, he was egging her on to do a bhookh hartal or whatever it takes to get him back. she rose to the bait.

is that walking to chhote's room yet another display of her zid by the creatives? and later, when she realises she's been betrayed by shyam, will this zid, now in its positive aspect, will have her determined to punish him and she will bring him to justice? baap re baap, indi kitna sochti hai.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumariarchanan14Sunshine80

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 21159

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine80



OMG Raani saahiba...Bravo BravoClapClap

Did I ever say you..chalo bol deti hoon..."I love you" for thisHug

thank you thank you, sunny ji. uff fir se woh pukar, raani sahiba. i will walk on glass for it. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshashwetachauhanarchanan14riti4u

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Joined: 16 December 2011
Posts: 3957

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

hi all,
i'm going to calcutta fora  few days. donb't know whether i'll be seeing much of you guys or not. will miss you, might have to miss a few episodes too. take care and be sweet to our new hero who can walk through walls while i'm away. 

one thing i did want to say about this whole should khushi have said what she said about shyam thing. is it because she's being portrayed as dumb or is it because that is her nature, etc.

if you know a guy has tried to burn down your husband, if you have seen him with your own eyes take out a rope and tie you up and then leave you strategically positioned in the middle of the road at the mouth of a bend so that the next car will surely run you over, would you consider letting this man back into your and your family's life?

i might think he will feel the loss of a child, as in this case. but i would never imagine he could change or be trusted again, ever. i would certainly not want to put someone i love in close proximity of that person. i would definitely not say what khushi did.

had he stolen money from me or someone i loved, had he beaten raged ranted insulted made life difficult otherwise, even letched someone, incl me, i might have considered the circumstances and given having him back in my life a thought. i said i might, i am not a super sweet person, but i do basically believe in human beings and their potential to transform.

just mulling.

 
Hey Indi Di, we'll miss u. Have a gr8 trip back home Big smile Hum ASR ka khayal rakhenge, dont worry Wink LOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14jakhushi-Prashu-indi52riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 27410

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Indi di..will be missing you.. Hug read your take and well as always agreed.. Have a safe trip..
Take careEmbarrassed
Edited: To add to it.. Dont worry abt ASR..I will take care of him...Wink

Edited by riti4u - 06 September 2012 at 3:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14-Prashu-indi52

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Joined: 15 July 2012
Posts: 8014

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by Sunshine80

The man who looks for security, even in the mind, is like a man who would chop off his limbs in order to have artificial ones which will give him no pain or trouble.  ~Henry Miller

Right now I feel Anjali is in that situation. Overshadowed by insecurity as her so called loving husband is no more with her and snake breeding over it, manupulating her, brain washing her that he loves her more than anything. She has become mere robot in his hands. For her to come out of her trance...ASR has to gather proofs and let her know practically. Her brain stopped working and will not work anything beyond. Her love for chotey had also been overshadowed right now.

hi sunny ji,
good to see you. you still here?
i was also thinking, remember what shyam said about her "zid"? how once she decides she will do something, she just doesn't listen to anyone, she does it? he was ostensibly speaking about her not eating. but of course, he was egging her on to do a bhookh hartal or whatever it takes to get him back. she rose to the bait.

is that walking to chhote's room yet another display of her zid by the creatives? and later, when she realises she's been betrayed by shyam, will this zid, now in its positive aspect, will have her determined to punish him and she will bring him to justice? baap re baap, indi kitna sochti hai.


"Betrayal of Trust"...going to play prominent role in lives on siblings...first ASR and then Anjali...

"It was a mistake," you said. But the cruel thing was, it felt like the mistake was mine, for trusting you."
? David Levithan,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14indi52

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Joined: 15 July 2012
Posts: 8014

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Indi di..will be missing you.. Hug read your take and well as always agreed.. Have a safe trip..
Take careEmbarrassed
Edited: To add to it.. Dont worry abt ASR..I will take care of him...Wink


ofcourse...bete ko maa hi sambhal sakti hain naLOLWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14jakhushiindi52riti4u

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FF- Love that was most Precious updt page 4 14 aug

2 3 4

Author: -Ms.Minion-   Replies: 30   Views: 5448

-Ms.Minion- 30 5448 27 February 2012 at 12:28am by SedonaScarlet
~Raindrops on Paper~

2 3 4

Author: the_rain   Replies: 27   Views: 9795

the_rain 27 9795 02 February 2012 at 4:15am by the_rain
**Arnav Khushi** VM Updt Pg 18 (VMs at 1st page)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

Author: Mr.Zk   Replies: 155   Views: 12902

Mr.Zk 155 12902 01 December 2011 at 6:49pm by Edward...Bella
New FF MG/Arshi Suffocation Pt 14 updt

2 3 4

Author: Shopau   Replies: 26   Views: 6410

Shopau 26 6410 31 October 2011 at 10:43pm by Shopau
Shyam will strike while the iron is hot

Author: naddiya26   Replies: 5   Views: 831

naddiya26 5 831 09 October 2011 at 4:28am by naddiya26

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index