Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.32 : Strike when the "iron" is hot -UPDT (Page 16)

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
just got back from my dental appointment!!!! have another one on monday...Dead
ok back to epi!!!!
Galatfehmi
a word which dadi and anjali have been using to explain their trust on shyam!!!! today when arnav echoed dadi's galatfehmi even i felt like doing the same..."what galatfehmi"!!!! what is this galatfehmi...what story has shyam told these women that they are so convinced that arnav has misunderstood him!!!! and i also failed to understand that whatever story shyam has told dadi making khushi responsible for the MU...evident by dadi's dislike for khushi but on the other hand anjali is shown to accept khushi...if he has told the same story then why is anjali not having issues with khushi???

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshaarchanan14Desai09amisuvjakhushi-Prashu-indi52Omoraboti

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Writers Interview published in print!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

just got back from my dental appointment!!!! have another one on monday...Dead
ok back to epi!!!!
Galatfehmi
a word which dadi and anjali have been using to explain their trust on shyam!!!! today when arnav echoed dadi's galatfehmi even i felt like doing the same..."what galatfehmi"!!!! what is this galatfehmi...what story has shyam told these women that they are so convinced that arnav has misunderstood him!!!! and i also failed to understand that whatever story shyam has told dadi making khushi responsible for the MU...evident by dadi's dislike for khushi but on the other hand anjali is shown to accept khushi...if he has told the same story then why is anjali not having issues with khushi???

Arey meri bhootniHug

I am breaking my head ti know the sameAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
The man who looks for security, even in the mind, is like a man who would chop off his limbs in order to have artificial ones which will give him no pain or trouble.  ~Henry Miller

Right now I feel Anjali is in that situation. Overshadowed by insecurity as her so called loving husband is no more with her and snake breeding over it, manupulating her, brain washing her that he loves her more than anything. She has become mere robot in his hands. For her to come out of her trance...ASR has to gather proofs and let her know practically. Her brain stopped working and will not work anything beyond. Her love for chotey had also been overshadowed right now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14amisuvsoni.bjakhushiindi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
"Another point i fail to understand --- in IPK team every one commands and demands... be it DB... AM ..AK..GH...but do they really not understand who is carrying it on his shoulders..and whats the motive behind keeping every one happy when viewers are not!!!"

parsha, wonderful  Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap kya farmaaya aapne. that's the whole point. 
haven't seen mother indai. but i know what you mean. yeah story telling very loud these days.

Edited by indi52 - 06 September 2012 at 3:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshakushikumariarchanan14-Prashu-

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Finally got the time to write about my views for last night's episode.

Outside here I see a lot of people complaining, a lot about the story/screen space/ so on. But reciprocating the same thoughts that are dominating here, I feel that the episode and the story are being shown exceptionally well. Obviously something or the else has to be imbalanced, because now show as such is perfect. 

Priya I love the post, and especially the way you have pointed out about the Dadi Arnav face off. I agree to everything there. I especially love how Arnav spoke up being the man he is known for in the house. Everytime he says I have been taking care of di or the house, it takes me back to the way Aakash spoke about him before his wedding. That dialogue has always stayed back in my mind and I have always pictured ASR as the man of the house. I have seen him manage everything and everyone, taking care of di, now taking care of his love Khushi's respect and well being, and managing Dadi and her outbursts. Yesterday when he was screaming the truth out to her in frustration, and yelling to prove how she had never taken the right decisions for them and nor was she now. I felt really bad for him. That man probably lives in the fear of losing his loved ones, fears the dark past creeping back into their lives, and he in his Dadi and her accusing eyes he only sees those shadows he has been running from.
Any which way I love how he stood up to his own views and spoke them out whether in front of Dadi or just the entire house and for that matter even Khushi.

What really stood out to me in this episode was the ArHi scene, because it showed how far they have reached in their relation. For the first time in the show, they both could actually converse very peacefully and respectfully, even when they was a difference in opinion. Neither did she force her views down his throat nor did he disrespect or lose his cool over her opinion, even though he was shocked she thought the same.
Initially I was as well, but then this was just SO KHUSHI. Forgiving and forgetting is what she knows best. She has a big heart and so I understand where she comes from. Even though I obviously don't agree to her point of view. I believe Arnav should stay back with his opinion, because what he is doing is the best that should be done.

Coming to the weakness. I feel they need to be more clear with Shyam's intentions. I fail to realize what the character really wants now. Initially I thought it was all about Khushi, later on it was also about money and property. BUT NOW what is he back for? Revenge? Money or because he yet lusts Khushi? I wish that over the episodes they make this clearer, because otherwise Shyam's character remains in a jumbled state of affairs.

Apart from this, I am really enjoying the story and the treatment given to it. Story is getting intense and actually moving forward with a decent pace. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14amisuvjakhushi-Prashu-

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Sunny jaan!!!Hug
kaisi hai???  honestly i don't like them showing a woman who cannot think for herself at all...they have reduced anjali to a state where she has no thinking power of her own...which is very difficult to accept!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Sunshine80

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
hi all,
i'm going to calcutta fora  few days. donb't know whether i'll be seeing much of you guys or not. will miss you, might have to miss a few episodes too. take care and be sweet to our new hero who can walk through walls while i'm away. 

one thing i did want to say about this whole should khushi have said what she said about shyam thing. is it because she's being portrayed as dumb or is it because that is her nature, etc.

if you know a guy has tried to burn down your husband, if you have seen him with your own eyes take out a rope and tie you up and then leave you strategically positioned in the middle of the road at the mouth of a bend so that the next car will surely run you over, would you consider letting this man back into your and your family's life?

i might think he will feel the loss of a child, as in this case. but i would never imagine he could change or be trusted again, ever. i would certainly not want to put someone i love in close proximity of that person. i would definitely not say what khushi did.

had he stolen money from me or someone i loved, had he beaten raged ranted insulted made life difficult otherwise, even letched someone, incl me, i might have considered the circumstances and given having him back in my life a thought. i said i might, i am not a super sweet person, but i do basically believe in human beings and their potential to transform.

just mulling.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshaarchanan14amisuvjakhushisubiscsSunshine80-Prashu-Omoraboti

Go to top