Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: riti4u

Indi di..will be missing you.. πŸ€— read your take and well as always agreed.. Have a safe trip..

Take care😳
Edited: To add to it.. Dont worry abt ASR..I will take care of him...πŸ˜‰

ofcourse...bete ko maa hi sambhal sakti hain naπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
soni.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

hi all,

i'm going to calcutta fora  few days. donb't know whether i'll be seeing much of you guys or not. will miss you, might have to miss a few episodes too. take care and be sweet to our new hero who can walk through walls while i'm away. 

one thing i did want to say about this whole should khushi have said what she said about shyam thing. is it because she's being portrayed as dumb or is it because that is her nature, etc.

if you know a guy has tried to burn down your husband, if you have seen him with your own eyes take out a rope and tie you up and then leave you strategically positioned in the middle of the road at the mouth of a bend so that the next car will surely run you over, would you consider letting this man back into your and your family's life?

i might think he will feel the loss of a child, as in this case. but i would never imagine he could change or be trusted again, ever. i would certainly not want to put someone i love in close proximity of that person. i would definitely not say what khushi did.

had he stolen money from me or someone i loved, had he beaten raged ranted insulted made life difficult otherwise, even letched someone, incl me, i might have considered the circumstances and given having him back in my life a thought. i said i might, i am not a super sweet person, but i do basically believe in human beings and their potential to transform.

just mulling.

di!!! wow kolkata...am dying to go...haven't been there for past 2 years...will try to go for durga pujo!!!! will miss you here!!! have a great trip!!!!
di as far as khushi is concerned...nothing new...they will show a certain level of maturity in her and then back to square one...even earlier it was ok but after the whole kidnapping track it looks weird for her to think shyam will ever change and be given a chance!!!! being good hearted doesn't mean being stupid...don't know why do women have to be shown to think with their hearts and not brains!!!!πŸ˜•
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hellos!! πŸ€— Updated on page 2!!

Indi Di.. we will miss you and your scribblings here!!! But why do I feel we will be seeing your reactions on the episodes quite on our time??😳 πŸ˜ƒ  Welcome to India Di.. 😊

Suvi.. you there? Aaj mere se khoob saare questions poochhne honge na tujhe? main kal se taiyyari kar rahi hoon! πŸ˜›

Sunshine80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Indi Di.. we will miss you and your scribblings here!!! But why do I feel we will be seeing your reactions on the episodes quite on our time??😳 πŸ˜ƒ  Welcome to India Di.. 😊

Suvi.. you there? Aaj mere se khoob saare questions poochhne honge na tujhe? main kal se taiyyari kar rahi hoon! πŸ˜›

I am also here😭...aaj kal app humhe hai nahi bolti..bhool gaye humeh

SuviπŸ€—
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Nahi meri jaan, kuch nahi poochna hai. How r u dear πŸ€— πŸ€—

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

priya, 

just wanted to say, it was a brilliant crooner today. still thinking of what you wrote about the head of the family and the mistake of doing what is being done with the villain. 

asr arriving at the point of realization vis a vis dadi shyam nexus: aap to pehli bar mili thi' wonderfully conceived and executed. and barun was flawless.

my favourite:

"101 ways of butchering a beautiful character - all because the writer's love story with shyam needs a justified projection!!!"

you are so right and this is so wrong, from every point of view.

bravo.

hope someone is listening.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine80

SuviπŸ€—

Hello Sunshineji, kaisi hain aap πŸ€—
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sunshine80

SuviπŸ€—

Arre aapko kaise bhool sakte hain.. πŸ€— I just went through the last few pages and realised you are here too!! Ab tho meri band bajegi!!! πŸ˜›

Sunshine80 thumbnail
I am fine Suvi jaan...after so many days felt like seeing ASR this week.😳

ShwethsπŸ€—...aapki band kyun bajegi😲
soni.b thumbnail
hello shweta and suvi!!!!