Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.32 : Strike when the "iron" is hot -UPDT (Page 13)

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

archu, hi, long time

lovely rant. that question in bold, good one. i have wondered too from the moment dadi opened her mouth. would be great if priya has the answer.

i know what you mean about khushi in her ott days (that's when i came to the forum), it was hard, but not intolerable. and there were utterly cute moments, many. plus, later we all realised that their relationship grew during that phase. a sense of trust and belonging took root that actually worked for both of them during the separation owing to kidnapping (by tactics not yet understood, nor motive), and helped them accept that they loved (not hated) each other no matter what. most imp, as you say, ott can be a natural response to extreme stress and sadness. what's happened to our writers now, where's the understanding of their own characters and their lives?

also about shyam the character and abhaas the actor, not quite joker or hannibal, are they? same thoughts funnily in my post, same pinch, girl Hug.

i am all for maturity in their relationship but not for khushi to become bland, boring, and continuously uncertain of her position on things. (ugh i said position, wonder what the gutter queens will do with thatLOL). this is a feisty, spunky babe, that's who asr is smitten with. not pra-san-kshara (can't even believe i know these names).

proud to be 2.7. thank g not part of 6.7/5.6 whatever.

Thanks Indi Di! Hug Pra-San-Kshara - wow - nice way to put it! LOL There are a lot of names we can add there! Wink

There seemed to be a certain logic to a few things in the OTT stage as well, but right now... the storyline feels very mundane - which is why I'm scared. The one thing that makes it different is Arnav-Khushi - and they really are enough to mask the other issues - but till the point that the focus is on them.

And yes - I'd rather Khushi be immature and OTT than be bland and boring. She is Arnav Singh Raizada's wife after all. There is no way in hell he could ever be with one of those other characters around. That's why they are Arnav & Khushi!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ParshaDesai09subiscsjakhushi-Prashu-Divya1503indi52

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arch_nat1112

Originally posted by srirao

Hi...Priya,,,Fab Crooner,,

one more thing I want to know is it the night of godhbarai or another day,,,??
I was presuming Anji was operated upon to deliver the baby,,,so how come she is up & abt so soon...taht too after injuring her feet ,,,CVs how did u forget that dramatic scene of her walking over the glass not once but twice,,,,itna bhi creative liberties mat lo,,,remember the kind of audience u have,,,,,

Doc... aapne kya sahi baat pooch liya... My dad had an arthroscopy yesterday evening and he's been in bed since then... Lekin this lady who has had all these things happen to her - when it comes to her Shyamji, she can do anything. Miracle indeed. And no mention of her feet at all, plus she should have had some effect from the electrocution right?

Wanted to ask about the electrocution actually from a medical perspective - would or could that also have harmed the baby? Just asking from a curiosity point of view. I imagine there should be some effect right?

Hi,,Archu,,,,,here its obvious she had a c-section to deliver the baby coz the time frame they showed is not in favour of her delivering the baby vaginally,,,& the doc talks abt severe blood loss,,even if we dont take into account her other injuries she should not even be moving abt for atleast 12 hrs...yahan par Di ne soup piliya aur utkar aagayi Arnav ka dimaag karab karne,,,,,I also didnt understand why the whole family was going hyper abt her not being able to get up...!!!maybe they just wanted to show how Shyam works his magic on her...!

the effect of electric current depends on the intensity & duration of exposure,,,mostly when mother is fine it does not harm the baby,,,here she had contact only for few secs...so mostly the fall was responsible for the baby's death...

Edited by srirao - 06 September 2012 at 1:27am

ParshaDesai09archanan14jakhushisubiscsDivya1503indi52

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Archu - Awesome post!! I was nodding my head throughout the post that my neck hurts now LOL

Dadi stupefies me these days. Sometimes I really wonder if she's a real dadi of Arnav.. She looks that more of Shyam. The last straw for me was y'day when Arnav mentioned abt his kidnapping and Dadi didn't pay any heed to it. Hello? Are you blood related for real? Arnav is quite coz he respected his Dadi but that was seriously the limit. Dadi has become a Shyam pujaran now.. Waiting for the day when she realises that he's not the Kanhaji she worships.

Ha ha ha - thank you! LOL

I am seriously waiting for the day when Dadi starts opening her eyes to Shyam - which means it could actually be a good thing if he is back in the house. Line lagni chahiye for redemption tracks - Anjali, Dadi, Garima, Arnav, Khushi... and by then we can create more problems and have redemptions tracks for Nani, Payal, Akash, NK, HP, Lakshmiji... But nothing for Shyam! Angry Nainsafi my foot! Will never forgive the CVs that dialogue!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09subiscsjakhushi-Prashu-Divya1503

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Priya:
Very pertinent Crooner...you reflected the thoughts of many of us who have always given the creatives the benefit of doubt and tried to hang on to the silver lining of a track when the rest of the forum was crying for blood. This digression of what used to be signature IPK: darkness related to turmoil of complex human emotions to this ultimate celebration of evil is becoming a pain to sit through. Since the clandestine tea party of Shyam and Anjali at RM, I can say that fast forward feature of YT video has been one constant in my 1st viewing of every episode sans a couple. I know an antagonist is needed for adding a kick to the drama...but the previous episode's "Shyam walk" in the hospital corridor is one example of how things are being taken too far...what the hell was that? I ranted in the previous crooner about repercussion of over-importance of Shyam on the TRP... a simple one time walk through the numbers vis-a-vis the content of the episodes will give them a crisp picture of why inspite of other part of the script and execution working fine, the TRPs are hovering in the 2.7 zone.
The only reason it has not dropped further is for the guy in my collage.

I need to add as usual brilliant title, quotes and fantastic caps edits.Clap

~Edited~

The episode had me rooting for the man ASR in the beginning and wanting me to hug the brother Arnav at the end. What myriad of emotions a guy went through. The caring brother who tried to comfort his grieving Di... Only to be accused by Daadi(another gullible victim of SMJ's brainwashing) of being callous about his Di's needs. That led to an ultimate face-off between  Daadi and ASR. The best scene of the day. We saw a man with conviction, who's not afraid to acknowledge his own mistake reminding Daadi about her misconceptions both in the past and present, about her abandonment of the orphans for 14 years and at the end reaffirming that he'd take care of Anjali's safety like he has since their parents' death. And the shatir dimag takes no time in connecting the dots about Daadi-Shyam nexus.
Barun was fantastic in the scene! It gave him an opportunity to use all his acting chops; He optimally used  every single muscle of his face to perfection, to that add the gulps, gritted teeth, the expressive eyes and great diction ...end product is an acting of a class of its own! He was aided by some great script and awesome dialogs.

I agree with you Priya about the "Are you kidding??!" scene between ASR and Khushi. I was surprised to hear it from her! I could understand her trying to give Shyam benefit of doubt on Payash wedding day after she came to know of Anajli's pregnancy. But since that day she's the one who was on the receiving end of Shyam's lecherous advances which reached disgusting proportion during Arnav's kidnapping. She had seen first hand how a smooth talker he could be, when it comes to getting something he wants. So for her to feel sorry for him was just a bit too much. Thank God sense prevailed on her for now. For those who said, she's in her character, I have to disagree because Khushi has till now never been shown as gullible. Yes she has given ASR numerous chances because he's always been by her side when it matters and people do weird stuff when they fall in loveWinkLOL...there's no such feelings for Shyam, especially after his attempt on both of their lives.

I skipped through the parts between Shyam and Anjali.
DeadAngry

The last shot of disbelief on Arnav's face hearing Anjali's request for allowing her 'Shyamji" to come back,spoke volumes.

Few questions for CVs:
    The mysterious case of missing shards of broken glass: no mention or sign of injury since those bloody feet around the mishap...no one absolutely no one noticed her bloody feet: her family who took her to the hospital or the hospital staff. Another convenient amnesia? RM has secret passage : Otherwise explain to my little brain how does one reach Anjali's room inspite of a house full of people and "security"...
  • What was in the soup or whatever in the bowl?: It gave a woman who just miscarried that day, with her feet slashed by broken glass, miraculous boost of strength; more than she had during her pregnancy to walk up to her brother's room to request for her favorite playtoy.

An episode which I enjoyed the 1st part, was livid at the irritating middle part and felt sorry for a brother who sacrificed 6 months back his dreams for his Di who in return cares only about her own feelings. An all in all Sobti episode.

@ Gandhari,   exactly my points...but of course defined and dsecribed in much better way...ClapClapClap
Shyam has been established as a villain but there is an attempt to highlight his screen presence which irks me...
Anjali is beyond redemption now...she thought about this blackmailing idea and is clearly on her way to play with her brother's emotions...she knew very well what can change his decisions...i can no longer see her as gullible...she has an equal shaatir dimag which she will be using to exploit her brother to full extent..

for d soup i have an answer it was d magic potion of PopeyeWinkWinkWink.
a special mention of d collage of that person who is not allowing d TRP to dip further...

Edited by mouramen - 06 September 2012 at 1:24am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14jakhushisubiscs-Prashu-Divya1503-Gan-

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

wo shyam bhi ajeeb tha, yeh shyam aur bhi ajeeb hai ROFL 

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Hemant da and Kishore Kumar are turning in their graves! (God bless their creative genius souls!) And most importantly - poor, poor Gulzar! LOL

ParshaDesai09sriraosubiscsjakhushiDivya1503indi52

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
I did not understand one pointConfused

Dadi is always talking ill abt Arnav's mother, but Nani ko gussa kyu nahi aatha hai?? I mean she's talking bad things abt ur daughter phir bhi nani is cool??? Confused Confused Confused Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09sriraosubiscs-Prashu-riti4u

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
hullooo ladies!!!!!Hug updated my long rant on Page 1.

Please bear with me today. I have gone on and on about why I feel Khushi is intelligent and has thought things through before she made that statement Tongue

Now to read the rest as always!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_MDesai09archanan14jakhushisubiscsDivya1503honeypriyariti4u

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arch_nat1112

Hi...Priya,,,Fab Crooner,,

one more thing I want to know is it the night of godhbarai or another day,,,??
I was presuming Anji was operated upon to deliver the baby,,,so how come she is up & abt so soon...taht too after injuring her feet ,,,CVs how did u forget that dramatic scene of her walking over the glass not once but twice,,,,itna bhi creative liberties mat lo,,,remember the kind of audience u have,,,,,

Doc... aapne kya sahi baat pooch liya... My dad had an arthroscopy yesterday evening and he's been in bed since then... Lekin this lady who has had all these things happen to her - when it comes to her Shyamji, she can do anything. Miracle indeed. And no mention of her feet at all, plus she should have had some effect from the electrocution right?

Wanted to ask about the electrocution actually from a medical perspective - would or could that also have harmed the baby? Just asking from a curiosity point of view. I imagine there should be some effect right?

Hi,,Archu,,,,,here its obvious she had a c-section to deliver the baby coz the time frame they showed is not in favour of her delivering the baby vaginally,,,& the doc talks abt severe blood loss,,even if we dont take into account her other injuries she should not even be moving abt for atleast 12 hrs...yahan par Di ne soup piliya aur utkar aagayi Arnav ka dimaag karab karne,,,,,I also didnt understand why the whole family was going hyper abt her not being able to get up...!!!maybe they just wanted to show how Shyam works his magic on her...!

the effect of electric current depends on the intensity & duration of exposure,,,mostly when mother is fine it does harm the baby,,,here she had contact only for few secs...so mostly the fall was responsible for the baby's death...

Thank you!!! Hug I have been wondering about this since Friday actually!

Yeah, I can't imagine how they can just take this whole medical thing for granted... There needs to be some logic na... I think it's Indi Di's post, which says that they need not have rushed this... they could have shown a recuperation period - but no, instead they have to just jump in!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ParshaDesai09sriraosubiscsDivya1503

Go to top