Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.32 : Strike when the "iron" is hot -UPDT (Page 12)

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Superb crooner Priya...loved the title, pics and the quote. I always forget mentioning the beautiful pics that you use...it takes me a lot of time to get my eyes off those gorgeous pics!! Judge people by their actions and not by their words...so very true!!! Its a beautiful quote and so apt. That is what Arnav is doing...with whatever he has seen of Shyaam, he has made a sound judgement. 

I loved the maturity shown in Arnav-Khushi relationship. I loved it when she said hum jaante hain ki aap sab kuch teekh kar denge. She was giving him the support and strength that he was looking for and that is what gave him the courage to fight with dadi. For me the face-off was a total paisa vasool scene!! Brilliant acting by Sobti boy!!! Clap Clap. He was shining throughout the scene...everything about him was perfect. His body language, his diction, voice modulation, perfect expressions. This scene reiterated why I love this man so much...Arnav Singh Raizada is no ordinary man. He will stand against the wrong even if it means he has to fight a lone battle. All his questions to dadi were spot on...that lady has absolutely no authority questioning him. He has been the pillar of support in Anjali's life...he has always been like an elder brother to her. He has fulfilled all her wishes and after what she has gone through, he has the right to decide what is good for her. Dadi, who herself had run away from her responsibilities 14 years ago, talks about being concerned for her grandchildren. What does she know of Khushi to call her a musibat? Really!!! Loved Arnav's expression there...if he could, he would have punched Dadi. The lady who abandoned her grandchildren leaves no opportunity to remind Arnav of what his mother did. Why does she keep doing that?Angry Loved the way Nani and Mami's expressions changed...if at all anybody has any authority then it is these two ladies. Nani, who inspite of her own loss became a guardian and Mami who became a mother to the two children.

Arnav voiced many of our sentiments LOL. Best part was of course "Aap aayi hi kyun? aap wapas aashram chali kyun nahi jaati?" ROFL

When Khushi asked Arnav to let Shyaam meet Anjali once...I could see where she was coming from. Khushi has always been emotional. She has always thought about the happiness of others. All she wanted was Di's well being. She has done it in the past as well so this time, it was not surprising. Furthermore, Khushi has fallen for Shyaam's crocodile tears otherwise there is no other way to explain why she felt there was a possibility of him changing after the miscarriage. Khushi should know better that a scumbag like Shyaam will never change! She has seen the worst side of shyaam...actually there was no need for her to open her mouth in the first place. She could have expressed her shock in finding out about the Dadi-Shyaam nexus and left it at that. I agree with you Priya, they shushed her up because of the wedding otherwise there would have been another showdown in the bedroomLOL. I was happy she didn't push Arnav unlike a normal SP bahu. She stopped the moment Arnav asked her if she was kidding him LOL. She knew where she had to stop and went with his decisionSmile. Loved the way he clenched his fist throughout the conversation...he has come a long way na? There was a time when he would just ask her to get out if he found it hard to talk to her but last night, not once did he raise his voice on her even though he was irritated with her suggestion. 

Anjali is blind! She has absolutely no clue that Shyaam has dug her grave for her and he is walking her towards it!!! Cant really blame her after all the sweet talk. She is being manipulated and all she wants is to be with him that she no longer feels guilty of betraying her brother. She was ready to emotionally blackmail her family  only to get her husband back! Unbelievable!!! If she had even an iota of self respect, she would have suggested to move out and live in her own house. She knows how much her brother hates Shyaam, yet she went up to him asking him to get her husband back! Obviously she has zero concern for her brother. His happiness means nothing to her at the moment and looks like it will take a long time till she can think beyond herself. Should I feel sorry for her? Not happening this timeConfused

I agree with you completely about the projection of the villain. I have seen many serials before but never have I seen the villain being given so much of screen space...what kind of a villain is he? What has Shyaam been doing all these days that he needs 10 minutes to display his concern for Anjali? What did he tell her during all their clandestine meetings? Why does he have to resort to fake tears in order to convince his wife...by now she should have been determined and not in the process of being convinced!!!!! One of the best villains I have seen onscreen is Ashutosh Rana in Dushman. Every time he came on screen, I felt creepy, disgusted, angry but sorry to say, when Shyaam comes, I am plain irritated. This is the time for both Abhaas and Daljeet to shine with their performances. Daljeet has her on and off moments but for me, I am still to be affected by Abhaas.Ermm

Other thoughts:

1. Have they discarded the cradle or has it been shifted to the store room? The nakli will is still there! Somebody look at it...pleeej!

2. I loved Nani and Mami's look of disgust during the brilliant face-off between Dadi and Arnav. Both of them were convinced with Arnav's decision...just goes to show the amount of trust the Raizada parivaar has on their chotte! Like Aakash said, Everybody loves BhaiEmbarrassed and Bhai ne kaha hai tho sach hi hoga. Bhai knows it allBig smile

3. When Chotte told Dadi to go back to the aashram, nani did not stop him. I was overcome with joy...my respect for Nani has gone up higher LOL

4. How on earth did Anjali walk up to Arnav's room? I am assuming she had an operation then it is that easy to just get up and climb the stairs?Shocked What has happened to her bruised feet? Why is there no bandage or has nobody bothered to look at her feet? How is she able to walk when her brace is hidden?Ouch

5. Its been more than a week that Mr and Mrs Raizada are in the same set of clothes...time for a shower sweetiesEmbarrassed

6. I wanted to give a bear hug to Arnav at the end...he was so shocked at Anjali's request. He does so much for her yet it means nothing to AnjaliCry. Now if he agrees to let Shyaam come inside, I want it to be on his terms and conditions. I really want to see Arnav having the upper hand...I want him to trap Shyaam and restrict Shyaam's moves to such an extent that Shyaam has no option but to confess to his sinsAngry. Like I said yesterday, I want to see Arnav smirking when Shyaam enters the house. Shyaam will be oblivious to Arnav's plans and will think that his plan is successful. Even a "Welcome to Hell" wala smirk will do for meTongue

7. I agree 100% with your point on people with making digs and passing insenstive remarks at the characters. It is disgusting to say the least...sometimes I am this close to calling it quits. The crooner and the buddies here are the only reason for me to come back everyday. I have to thank you for creating this space for us Priya. This is the only place where people agree to disagree respectfully without getting personal. This is the only place where I feel so positive after reading the posts. There maybe other threads with a positive feel as well...I am not sure but this is the only one that I am addicted toSmile Thanks to all of youHug

@ Nish, fultoo post...ClapClapClap
couldnt agree more on every points about ASR and BS...they are same isnt it? Bout Khushi, am shocked ya...know about her being selfless and sankadevi but didnt expect her her speak in favour of Shyam...
you r right about Anjali...she is blind...blind to everything..her brother's love, care, her husband's tricks...everything...god help her...
btw they need shower??????WinkWinkWinkWink meri gutter behen...baaz nehi aayoge na...me too reached in Gutter...LOLLOLLOL
moi super like in blue...
loved your other thoughts...
and a big jhappi for d 7th point..Hug

Edited by mouramen - 06 September 2012 at 12:46am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09archanan14jakhushisubiscs-Prashu-Divya1503

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by honeypriya

Post cannot be quoted.

Priya!

Loved the title & the quote. For me, the title seemed more apt for Anjali & the beginning quote for Arnav knowing about his enemy. Did you mean the same?

After going through a few other posts, I have finally got what you meant by the title! Brain on vacation, i guess .. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09subiscsjakhushiDivya1503

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

An episode which I enjoyed the 1st part, was livid at the irritating middle part and felt sorry for a brother who sacrificed 6 months back his dreams for his Di who in return cares only about her own feelings. An all in all Sobti episode.

Ahaan... Someone is in green! Dazzle away, my sweet! Hug

And of course, needless to say - awesome post! Smile Ranting comes to us so naturally, nahi? Wink

Wanted to highlight one piece specially - this question of Di - main problem is that - the whole thing of how manipulative she has turned suddenly... Anjali has always been a bit of an attention-seeker but now... I can understand how she feels alone, I really can... And I can even get why she leans on Shyam to a certain extent... But I am just appalled at her whole attitude towards Arnav, who has done everything for her... Not even a sense of guilt at the whole thing... So it's very hard to sympathise with her!

And I am still waiting to hear how it was all a "misunderstanding" because of which Arnav threw him out! I think we really deserve that answer!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushisubiscsDivya1503-Gan-

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

Hi...Priya,,,Fab Crooner,,,,loved what u said abt a few intellectual forum members,,,I have read that particular post &  I was like ..okay ,so what r u doing here,,?,,,,,,I read a few rants before watching yesterday's epi,,,,but I loved the episode,,,,,,

Loved ASR-Dadi confrontation,,,,loved his dialogues,,,& the expressions of support on nani& mami faces when he asks his dadi'why did u come back'...brilliant Sobti,,,,
Cvs love Shyamji as much as Di,,,for his entry they had to make Khushi dumb again,,,she who has seen that creep at his worst believes he has changed..?wasnt Di carrying his child when he was lusting after u & trying to kill ur husband,,,?but at least they showed her accepting Arnav"s decision...

one more thing I want to know is it the night of godhbarai or another day,,,??
I was presuming Anji was operated upon to deliver the baby,,,so how come she is up & abt so soon...taht too after injuring her feet ,,,CVs how did u forget that dramatic scene of her walking over the glass not once but twice,,,,itna bhi creative liberties mat lo,,,remember the kind of audience u have,,,,,

Doc... aapne kya sahi baat pooch liya... My dad had an arthroscopy yesterday evening and he's been in bed since then... Lekin this lady who has had all these things happen to her - when it comes to her Shyamji, she can do anything. Miracle indeed. And no mention of her feet at all, plus she should have had some effect from the electrocution right?

Wanted to ask about the electrocution actually from a medical perspective - would or could that also have harmed the baby? Just asking from a curiosity point of view. I imagine there should be some effect right?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraojakhushisubiscs

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arch_nat1112

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

An episode which I enjoyed the 1st part, was livid at the irritating middle part and felt sorry for a brother who sacrificed 6 months back his dreams for his Di who in return cares only about her own feelings. An all in all Sobti episode.

Ahaan... Someone is in green! Dazzle away, my sweet! Hug

And of course, needless to say - awesome post! Smile Ranting comes to us so naturally, nahi? Wink

Wanted to highlight one piece specially - this question of Di - main problem is that - the whole thing of how manipulative she has turned suddenly... Anjali has always been a bit of an attention-seeker but now... I can understand how she feels alone, I really can... And I can even get why she leans on Shyam to a certain extent... But I am just appalled at her whole attitude towards Arnav, who has done everything for her... Not even a sense of guilt at the whole thing... So it's very hard to sympathise with her!

And I am still waiting to hear how it was all a "misunderstanding" because of which Arnav threw him out! I think we really deserve that answer!

@red...Archu,,,am with u on that,,,completely understand her need for her husband & her belief in him,,,but the way she is deceiving Arnav,plotting with Shyam on ways to get him back is very hard to accept,,,,,all the love & sacrifice is only on Arnav's side
also loved ur rant,,!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09subiscsjakhushiDivya1503

hd75 Senior Member
hd75
hd75

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Ok, I promised myself to never ever write anywhere on the Forum because all the discussions were sort of spoiling my viewing experience of IPK but today, reading all the discussions of how Khushi is dumb to have considered giving Shyam a second chance, I am just unable to stop myself from writing, I have to let is out, whether it makes sense or not. Let me narrate a story through IPK characters.

ASR was the third of 5 brothers, one of them, a half-brother, Shyam but they all grew up together as own brothers, nobody ever showed any difference. ASR grew up and took up the entire responsibility of the family, brought a lot of fame and riches to the family. However, as the half-brother grew up, he slowly began seeing the others differently and God knows what grudge he held against them. He ended up ruining the family's peace, cheated the family of money, spread rumours about the family, tried to stop ASR marry his Khushi through false rumours, he even forged my ASR's signatures to make debts and misuse his popularity. 

ASR who came to know about all this, took him to task but was unable to anything because he emotionally blackmailed that he would kill himself if anybody said anything about all this to his wife, Anjali. For years, the family kept quiet and silently suffered all the pain. 

Years later, ASR had to suffer severe financial crisis and Shyam offered help. Taking advantage of that, he began humiliating ASR at every given opportunity. He publicly humiliated Khushi, ASR and even their young children. He even instigated his wife Anjali against ASR and his family. The wife, blindly believed her husband and ended up hurting every family member and refused to see what her husband was in reality. 

The issue was raised with the eldest brother of the family, who only chose to say, everybody was right and wrong in their own way and he wouldnt want to judge anyone and even if Shyam was wrong, there wasn't much they could do because it was all in the family !

Today, ASR and Shyam don't talk to each other, ASR cannot even stand to hear his name but Khushi constantly keeps telling him that people might change and as they grow older, may be he might just realise his mistakes and change for the better. Shyam has a 30 year old unmarried daughter for whom he is worried, not just him, despite everything he did, the entire family is still concerned for him and hope for him to change while he still is fighting with the family on property issues.

Well people, the family I'm talking about is my own. ASR, my dad, Khushi my mom, Shyam, my uncle and Anjali, my aunt. These people were once my favourite people but today I don't even know what to feel for them. He did every bad thing in life except murder and rape.

Whenever my uncle calls my dad or humiliates him and we see my dad upset, we just want to go and beat the hell out of him but my mom always tells us to give him a chance, maybe someday he will learn, she always tells us to calm down and look at the good in people. My other aunts also tell us to pray that God gives him good sense. My dad just gets furious when he hears this but understands their point of view too because life is too short to carry grudges.

Now, neither my mom nor my aunts are dumb women, it just happens that sometimes in life, despite everything, some people chose to look at the good in people or continue to trust in the goodness of people. 

I don't know if this post is totally out of context but having seen so much of pain in real life, I can understand where Khushi is coming from. 

Anyway, with this I bid goodbye to the Crooner and IF. Would like to thank everybody at Crooner for the warmth they showered on me every time I made a post. It has been great interacting with all but I think right now, I am better off enjoying IPK on my own. So long dear Crooners !

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhathriAnchal_Mamisuvarchanan14Desai09subiscsjakhushi-Prashu-Divya1503indi52riti4u

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
updated post on pg 1

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14jakhushiDivya1503

Go to top