Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.32 : Strike when the "iron" is hot -UPDT (Page 11)

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
I ve only 1 major prob with ASR's approach. Why cant he simply talk & explain 2 ppl that he himself had witnessed Shyam's confession of love 1st 2 Kushi & then to ASR himself. Why doesn't he hire a private detective 2 collect evidence on slimy twitchy & fling all those documented evidence in the faces of Hitler Dadi & poison ivy?

WHY? WHY?

It ll hardly take 1 week for a good private agency 2 dish out the dirt on shyamu.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mini16archanan14Desai09amisuv-Viji-subiscsjakhushi-Prashu-honeypriya

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav_Khushifan

Hi Priya,

Nice title!!!  awsome quote and so true!!!.  Looking forward to your crooner as always.  Congratulations to myself I am on the first page!!!   Loved todays episode.  Things are moving forward at a good pace.  Our show is definately back.  Getting better and better.  Looking forward to what you have to say about todays episode.  I have learned so much from all of the wonderful writers  in Crooner.  Wish I had the ability to write as well as all of you or even analyze like you all do. 

Welcome to the Crooner, yaar! And congratulations on being on the 1st page!Big smile You articulate your thoughts beautifully!  Do write more!!Smile  We will certainly look forward to reading what you have to say!

Cheers,

Anjali

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mini16Parshaarchanan14jakhushisubiscsdennisdmenaceDivya1503riti4u

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
updated pg 1.Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mini16archanan14jakhushiDivya1503

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Good morning! Updated my post on page 1

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mini16archanan14jakhushidennisdmenaceDivya1503

mini16 Goldie
mini16
mini16

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Divya1503

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged

good morn Nish,

off to read yours...

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Good morning! Updated my post on page 1

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14jakhushi

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Updated post on Page 3 Buddies... getting into multiple meetings. Will come and read the rest of your posts!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14dennisdmenaceDivya1503

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parsha

Originally posted by indi52

priya,
wonderful post. 
hope they do strike while they can, or at least the truth strikes them before it's too late.
as for the so called intellectuals, should they really be hanging around at a daily soap forum? we are not worthy of their high brow attention. and if they look carefully, they'll discover we're not seeking it.

just as we're not seeking to see the evolution of satan right here on our television screens. and please, sirs, if it was all about the negative character you might have done yourselves a favour by casting barun sobti in that role. it takes a certain level and kind of talent to mesmerise the ordinary human being (such as myself) with evil. we are prone to lean toward love and positive things, i don't deny that the dark side has its own attraction, a fascination even, but our moorings hold us tight, leading us constantly toward the light. till along comes an anthony hopkins (i never thought i'd watch a movie about a cannibal with such excitement), or an al pacino, or a heath ledger, oh my fave christopher lee, and actors like that. but abhaas mehta?

and please, dear creatives, what's happening with the craft of writing? i miss your style, people. and you had loads of it. suddenly it's no longer necessary to watch that scene again. not even the asr scene. 

khushi isn't a fool. nor are her viewers.

anjali can't walk about and scheme in that state. perhaps, the gentlemen who wrote the scene have never walked on glass then been electrocuted, and lost a baby and plenty blood. just to inform you, post a regular c-section surgery, takes practically two days to clear the fuzz from the brain. also, why the rush? surely, your golden boy can strike two days after the op or even three? what was the rush? tells me, pilleejh, had to do a paisa vasool on the jodhies and backless choli, kya?

at last, asr tells dadi what he needs to. applause. when i'm feeling better will go watch that scene three thousand times. at least someone struck when he needed to.
'

Dii kyon bechare sae itnae naraz ho sarae..i m missing Dhaiya hoo..y did they stop playing it...if i m thinking right..u dint try to put him in the same league or for tht matter even compare.. ???

he is good at wht he is doing..in his own class and league ...can't hate Shyam more..is tht not a compliment for AM...SMJ is playing it right..ball is in AK's court..he has to make his Protagonist strong...power lies in their writing..how are they writing their hero??? 

uska dimmag chalna start nahin kerta hai ki Nari shakti ka hydrolic power  SAB DHOO DALA..

I am scared he will go and say  dadi i din't intend to hurt u and really dont want you to go back..Mother India already played her part of "unka dukh".."naainsafi" and "unka bacha"...who is on his side..where is his side...which is his team..!!

Is it not the writing ??? we have one super intelligent self made business tycoon who writes his own destiny... look at him ....Angry

parsha,

aiyo that awful dhaiya ho. thanks g it's toned down. of course, it is the writing. that is the main prob. but, you know when a writer accentuates a character, in this case shyam, it should be ideally for the sake of the story and done with an understanding of the actor who is portraying it. you may build many castles in the air but the brick, mortar and the fire at the hearth comes from the actor. and certainly you should not fall in love with an actor and unnecessarily beef up the character. writer has gone for both mistakes, neither is this direction and action of shyam good for the story nor is nor is abhaas such a fabulous actor that he can give it a certain something and make it all work. i daresay barun sobti just might have.

dear one, i mention those others mainly to illustrate my point that it takes a certain calibre to draw us away from our need for happy to a fascination for dark. that's all.

personally, have never been a shyam fan. but as his role was defined initially, and the scope given to it, he was ok. trouble started with him becoming "boss." shyam never had anything in him to be any boss. poor man, can barely get his day job done. what was needed then possibly was a darker deeper truer enemy, who kidnapped asr for some reason, not just because barun was on 14/28/40/365 days' leave. an antagonist with mind and matter, beside motif. 

instead we got the new improved shyam, and all that is on. plus, the engineered miscarriage which was fairly gratuitous, there were several other ways of adding the "shock" thingie to the show.

writer sahib, this is asr, doesn't he deserve a more khandani opponent. 

wo shyam bhi ajeeb tha, yeh shyam aur bhi ajeeb hai ROFL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshaarchanan14jakhushisubiscsDivya1503

Go to top