Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.32 : Strike when the "iron" is hot -UPDT (Page 10)

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Updated on Page 7

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3181288&PID=64510777&#64510777

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Divya1503

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Updated on page 3, hun!!!Smile  Be back in a bit!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14-Prashu-Divya1503

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Post cannot be quoted.

Priya!

Loved the title & the quote. For me, the title seemed more apt for Anjali & the beginning quote for Arnav knowing about his enemy. Did you mean the same?

I have no idea whom you have addressed to in the introduction but whoever they are, I guess, I can survive without reading them. I hope they go through this crooner too and gets the message.

I loved that little comfort talk between the two followed by a great face-off! Your picture says it all - the man of the house, the man in the centre of his unvierse. He knows who is wrong, he knows what mistake he has done and he has no intention to repeat it twice. But has not he done another mistake, Priya? Has not he misunderstood his own sister too?

The intensity of the episode slowed down a bit after the face-off  but I am more or less ok with the total episode. I have written in my post how I felt about Khushi's concern over Shyam's breakdown. Her response with her veiw on Shyam to his "I hate that man, Khushi" was so abrupt! The tagline, I thought, referred to Anjali - she being the one in the house to go against his brother to bring his husband back. I so hope it is not Khushi! She has already done her share of blunder last night. I will not complain at all if that is all the blunder she made and does not repeat it twice.

I thought of writing on "knowing your enemy" inspired by your quote but I got carried away with the characters today! D'ohMay be I can put something in the upcoming threads.

Edited by Omoraboti - 05 September 2012 at 11:26pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23Anchal_MkushikumarisriraoDesai09archanan14amisuvsubiscs-Prashu-Divya1503honeypriyaindi52riti4u

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Archu - Awesome post!! I was nodding my head throughout the post that my neck hurts now LOL

Dadi stupefies me these days. Sometimes I really wonder if she's a real dadi of Arnav.. She looks that more of Shyam. The last straw for me was y'day when Arnav mentioned abt his kidnapping and Dadi didn't pay any heed to it. Hello? Are you blood related for real? Arnav is quite coz he respected his Dadi but that was seriously the limit. Dadi has become a Shyam pujaran now.. Waiting for the day when she realises that he's not the Kanhaji she worships.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshaarchanan14Desai09subiscsDivya1503indi52

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Updated on Page 1 Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Divya1503

tennismaniac19 Goldie
tennismaniac19
tennismaniac19

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Great post Priya! I agree with you on every point including the bashing and the uncharacteristic changes in Khushi. Hopefully CVs will be able to mend what they have spoilt.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09subiscsDivya1503honeypriyaindi52

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Updated on page 3, hun!!!Smile  Be back in a bit!

Anjali so sorry for the late wishes but a belated happy birthday, hope you had a great one!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Desai09Nandalala

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

priya,
wonderful post. 
hope they do strike while they can, or at least the truth strikes them before it's too late.
as for the so called intellectuals, should they really be hanging around at a daily soap forum? we are not worthy of their high brow attention. and if they look carefully, they'll discover we're not seeking it.

just as we're not seeking to see the evolution of satan right here on our television screens. and please, sirs, if it was all about the negative character you might have done yourselves a favour by casting barun sobti in that role. it takes a certain level and kind of talent to mesmerise the ordinary human being (such as myself) with evil. we are prone to lean toward love and positive things, i don't deny that the dark side has its own attraction, a fascination even, but our moorings hold us tight, leading us constantly toward the light. till along comes an anthony hopkins (i never thought i'd watch a movie about a cannibal with such excitement), or an al pacino, or a heath ledger, oh my fave christopher lee, and actors like that. but abhaas mehta?

and please, dear creatives, what's happening with the craft of writing? i miss your style, people. and you had loads of it. suddenly it's no longer necessary to watch that scene again. not even the asr scene. 

khushi isn't a fool. nor are her viewers.

anjali can't walk about and scheme in that state. perhaps, the gentlemen who wrote the scene have never walked on glass then been electrocuted, and lost a baby and plenty blood. just to inform you, post a regular c-section surgery, takes practically two days to clear the fuzz from the brain. also, why the rush? surely, your golden boy can strike two days after the op or even three? what was the rush? tells me, pilleejh, had to do a paisa vasool on the jodhies and backless choli, kya?

at last, asr tells dadi what he needs to. applause. when i'm feeling better will go watch that scene three thousand times. at least someone struck when he needed to.
'

Dii kyon bechare sae itnae naraz ho sarae..i m missing Dhaiya hoo..y did they stop playing it...if i m thinking right..u dint try to put him in the same league or for tht matter even compare.. ???

he is good at wht he is doing..in his own class and league ...can't hate Shyam more..is tht not a compliment for AM...SMJ is playing it right..ball is in AK's court..he has to make his Protagonist strong...power lies in their writing..how are they writing their hero??? 

uska dimmag chalna start nahin kerta hai ki Nari shakti ka hydrolic power  SAB DHOO DALA..

I am scared he will go and say  dadi i din't intend to hurt u and really dont want you to go back..Mother India already played her part of "unka dukh".."naainsafi" and "unka bacha"...who is on his side..where is his side...which is his team..!!

Is it not the writing ??? we have one super intelligent self made business tycoon who writes his own destiny... look at him ....Angry

Edited by Parsha - 05 September 2012 at 11:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Marchanan14Divya1503indi52

Go to top